Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? (1865 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by slayminder(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
is it advisable for guys to donate kidney for their girlfriends
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
No
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yes... Be your lover's keeper cheesy
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can do it.

Depends on how much deep my feelings are tho.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Divay22:
Yes... Be your lover's keeper cheesy
lol dear...I thought you'd say no smiley

Its nice to see that you have such nice heart even though you like pressing too much grin
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by misspineapple(f): 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am i mad?Even if i am mad sef grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by VargasVee(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Which girlfriend

Even if it's the spare part. Give her today and fall sick, tomorrow she'll run off with another healthy man

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol dear...I thought you'd say no smiley

Its nice to see that you have such nice heart even though you like pressing too much grin
Lol...
Lemme ask you personally... Will you donate yours?
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
VargasVee:
Which girlfriend

Even if it's the spare part. Give her today and fall sick, tomorrow she'll run off with another healthy man
Jenn. Don't be negative aba na....
She just might give it to you back tongue
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...

Shoo, not sleeping by this time?

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Victornezzar: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Op haba girlfriend oo
4 wetin na
wen av not finished buying pure water 4 her grin
It's now kidney I will donate
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by dacovajnr: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2017
I'd rather sell my Kidney for 20M and enjoy the money with my family than donate to a girlfriend who is going to dump you When your other kidney fail you undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by VargasVee(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

Jenn. Don't be negative aba na....
She just might give it to you back tongue

Give it where

When was the last time you returned someone's property?
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2017
comradespade:

Shoo, not sleeping by this time?
Lol.... Not sleepy yet sad
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...
yes I would.

And I mean it. I can't watch someone I love die while I can actually save him/her
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yes I would.

And I mean it. I can't watch someone I love die while I can actually save him/her
So you won't sell it, like other guys will say....
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

I rather remove the kidney and throw it away, than giving her. undecided . My generations would be ashamed of me.
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

lol..I once had that opportunity but didn't...because I'm not lazy my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

misspineapple:
Am i mad?Even if i am mad sef grin grin

Damn it. I like you for typing this. grin
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.... Not sleepy yet sad

Already yawning smiley

Good morning, dear.... Longest time
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Emac34: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm not sure I am the type to do such a thing but even if I was, I would not do it for the sake of her marrying me else I die in sorrow, I know myself
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

I rather remove the kidney and throw it away, than giving her. undecided . My generations would be ashamed of me.

Lmao
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

You seriously gat issues with girls

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2017
comradespade:

Already yawning smiley

Good morning, dear.... Longest time
Yeah... Good to see you kiss
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

You seriously gat issues with girls

Issues? , NO. I have a lot of them, but i always try to let them know how i feel about them. Let's say, she's dying and she needs water urgently to survive, I would rather drink the water finish and drop the empty can for her. grin
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by MissRaine69(f): 3:48am On Jul 04, 2017
It's not about being "nice" it's whether you can commit yourself to making a significant difference and potentially saving a life.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah... Good to see you kiss

Where've you been? undecided
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2017
SingleDad1:

Issues? , NO. I have a lot of them, but i always try to let them know how i feel about them. Let's say, she's dying and she needs water urgently to survive, I would rather drink the water finish and drop the empty can for her. grin
You're wicked angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2017
comradespade:

Where've you been? undecided
The real world, taking care of myself
Re: Is It A Nice Idea To Donate A Kidney For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Divay22:

The real world, taking care of myself

That's necessary.

Was also not that around due to school ish...happy signing out in arrears grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman / Sometimes I Would Play My Own Vagina, Am I Homosexual For That ? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Or Fiance To Love Your Forever; and Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.