Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! (418 Views)

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! / How Being A Nice Guy Affects Your Dating Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! by kalz26(m): 2:17am On Jul 04, 2017
It is really unfortunate that despite the numerous threads on handling women and managing relationship and dating in general, many guys are still messing up the game. Some due to laziness to check out these massive information on this almighty forum while others are simply ignorant.

Guys are growing and coming up everyday....and our love for our dear females isn't stopping anytime soon. The dating arena is a battle ground and it will never get easier. In fact, the ladies are getting even smarter. embarassed

Love and relationships have been war since time immemorial and we men must always take the lead even though the feminists will not agree with me. grin

Through a combination of sheer willpower, experience, practice and dedication, I can call myself the One-Stop Dating Coach. cool

Whatever the situation in your love life, I have the perfect solution that will give you lasting peace of mind.

You see, surviving the murky waters of the dating sea requires grit and guts.

That's why you see the wussies and sissies losing out more times than not.

I'm not here to give you lesson notes to read. shocked

Nope.

There are many of that here, if you feel like reading. undecided

I am here to answer your questions and show you the best way forward to improve this area of your life.

A healthy lifestyle must be balanced and your love life must be in balance with other components of your life for you to grow optimally.

We can't have you guys making these silly school boy mistakes day in, day out, can we?

My plan is for peeps reading this thread to use the answers to other people's inquiries as a template to tackle their own issues if they happen to be similar.

This will give the discussions here a real life, more practical angle.

You dig?

Now, let's get this show on the road.

I'll start by opening the floor to the first round of inquiries and I will promptly respond to them quickly by offering you an effective solution.

Bring it on guys! Let's go roaring! cool grin angry
Re: Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! by Drinokrane: 2:20am On Jul 04, 2017
BRB
Re: Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! by kalz26(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's really funny how easy it is to collect numbers from a gal. That's actually the easiest part of the game but after collecting number or contact....what next??

Have you noticed ladies give out numbers very easily these days?

They know they have absolutely nothing to lose by giving your their contact.

And once you have the number, that's where the real work begins. This is where many guys start floundering.

Follow up is key and you don't follow up like your life depends on it. Nope.

There are ways to go about the first call and other subsequent calls. Some coaches advocate waiting a couple of days before calling while others advocate calling the same day you got the number.

Well, from experience, it doesn't matter how long you take before calling.

What matters is -

- the impression you created when you approached her
- how you approached
- how you go about that first call or chat

Any mistake here may not be corrected again. Because the impression has already been created and females can easily write off guys easily.

In fact, when making an approach...the universal rule is to leave immediately you collect the number. No need hanging around before you start goofing.

Make sure she gets your name correctly and number saved. Trust me, you wouldn't like it if she asks you "Who is this please" or you start the call by trying to remind her of who you are or where you met her.

That's a no-no.

Best format is to start with a cocky and funny line. If you can get her laughing right from the start, then your game is on point.

The convo should be short but fun...usually 5 minutes or less no matter the temptation to go gisting.

Keep your long talks for when you see her physically or after you have bonded with her to a certain level.

Keeping the convo short helps you stay on track before you start asking the boring questions we all know about.

- Where did you go today?
- What did you eat?
- What are you wearing?

Boring, boring, boring....almost every guy asks this question and to stand out, you have to be different.

Do you know how many guys that hit on these gals daily?
Re: Get Expert Solutions Concerning Your Dating Issues Now! Guys Only!!! by kalz26(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Hey guys.

I have awesome value to deliver here.

But I need some comments to make sure niggaz are following.

What do you think?

Should I continue?

Your comments are important.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Remo 2017 Season Ii / Viral Video Of A Lady taking A Live Snake in her mouth / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.