Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. (2847 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2017
It's really annoying and frustrating at the same time when a girl who barely knows you starts making demands.

For a few gullible guys and fuckboys who place no value on a woman's worth, that's an avenue to buy their way through a woman's heart. But for some of us, most of whom have gone past the stage of experimenting with different ladies, we really look forward to having a reasonable woman with a good head on her shoulder.

That being said, some ladies take it as an opportunity to start milking a guy as soon as he shows interest in them. I mean most of these requests are not even necessities but mere frivolities.

I'm talking from experience and the most recent one happened just yesterday and a few days ago.

The first one happens to be a bunch of girls in my hood who invited me to their room. I was surprised that 3 or 4 girls could be living in a crampy room and the whole house is not even the size of my living room.

One of them started undressing that she was about to take her bath with her bums and part of her breast already exposed, i had to excuse her and went outside so she could have her privacy.

Having seen that and not much left to be seen, i took it as an invite to start fucking her. So i declared my interest to the other girl who seems to be the one accommodating them all. She also seized the opportunity to ask about one of my friends she admires.

She then made me understand that the girl was dating one of their neighbors who i also know and seems to be a pretty cool guy. A friend of mine also confirmed that so i took it as a sign of backing off but she should know my interest notwithstanding.

Ever since she got to know, it's been one demand after the other and I'm now thinking of staying away from her completely. Like, doesn't she respect her boyfriend enough not to start messing with another guy?

I could easily buy my way to her pussy but wouldn't want to do that to the guy.

The other one happens to be a Nairalander but i wont talk about that for privacy.

But ladies , i think it's important that you know a guy well enough and be sure he is willing to spend on you before you start making demands.

I hope this post is not too long but i had to share my grievances.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2017
NA who want make them milk am them go milk.

But you sef na wa,you see small breast and small yansh, your​ brain automatically translate am as Visa to the kpekus. undecided...you need help in your life.

All of you that will know a girl has a boyfriend and still be chooking head, Karma ain't asleep. NA do another guy sef go do your babe eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Maybe men should have a little self respect because those girls sound like they're husting to get through their hard time. Maybe men should act like a prize and protect their hard earned money instead of exchanging it for some rancid pussy. Maybe make his mum the envy of her friends. Save his money and plan for his future. Maybe just maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
NA who want make them milk am them go milk.

But you sef na wa,you see small breast and small yansh, your​ brain automatically translate am as Visa to the kpekus. undecided...you need help in your life.

All of you that will know a girl has a boyfriend and still be chooking head, Karma ain't asleep. NA do another guy sef go do your babe eventually.

Lol! Bro if na you nkor!

A girl who was bold enough to show me her ass, almost getting naked. Haba! Fear catch me sef...
grin

@halfpenny

It's so true what you said, some of us are actually a prize for our women cuz we just don't get down like that.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Halfpenny:
Maybe men should have a little self respect because those girls sound like they're husting to get through their hard time. Maybe men should act like a prize and protect their hard earned money instead of exchanging it for some rancid pussy. Maybe make his mum the envy of her friends. Save his money and plan for his future. Maybe just maybe.

Wise words my man,wise words....but will the block heads listen?..all they ever think about is how to get laid!!...every damn time!!sheesh!
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Lol! Bro if na you nkor!

A girl who was bold enough to show me her ass, almost getting naked. Haba! Fear catch me sef...
grin

@halfpenny

It's so true what you said, some of us are actually a prize for our women cuz we just don't get down like that.

You be real ote!! Lol
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 6:02am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You be real ote!! Lol

What does ote! Even mean?

Btw i know Oritsefemi sang about them hating. grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Wise words my man,wise words....but will the block heads listen?..all they ever think about is how to get laid!!...every damn time!!sheesh!

My lady grin

Men forgot their worth cry they are a prize but instead they've become begging fools who would sell their souls for one stank, unkempt, sold for dinner pussy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2017
cool

Uuummm....
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by samisj4real(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cool

Uuummm....
Why Ummmmmmmming or is dar aw u use to do...
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by samisj4real(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cool

Uuummm....
Why Ummmmmmmming or is dar aw u use to do...
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Halfpenny:

My lady grin

Men forgot their worth cry they are a prize but instead they've become begging fools who would sell their souls for one stank, unkempt, sold for dinner pussy lipsrsealed

Oh my bad! grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

What does ote! Even mean?

Btw i know Oritsefemi sang about them hating. grin

Honestly?....I don't know cheesy....I just like the sound of it! grin

Ote! cheesy (giggles)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Honestly?....I don't know cheesy....I just like the sound of it! grin

Ote! cheesy (giggles)

What do you think about halfpenny.

He/she sounds sensible but unfortunately most people don't match their words with their actions.

They are one thing online and another thing offline.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Bro no be small thing o

met a lady here
just after a week of chatting she asked me for financial help

i helped her cos the amount she needed wasnt too big (just 7k) and then 5 days later she was asking me for money again and dis time around (25k) saying she would pay me back shocked

the thing just weak me
some of these girls are just too cheap jareh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by teehamzat(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2017
She believes you are after the cookie hence the speedy billing, she doesnt want no relationship from you..but why are you surprised? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2017
teehamzat:
She believes you are after the cookie hence the speedy billing, she doesnt want no relationship from you..but why are you surprised? cheesy

But she flashed me first na!

I guess it was part of the plan.

Girls are just evil...grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by teehamzat(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

But she flashed me first na!

I guess it was part of the plan.

Girls are just evil...grin
Lol..maybe
But am sure a part of you appreciated the greenlight, if i were you i would hit it , forget spending, there are ways around that
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Lalas247(f): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2017
But why do you attract dependent females
Why don't you guys attract the working class one .. just saying

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol..maybe
But am sure a part of you appreciated the greenlight, if i were you i would hit it , forget spending, there are ways around that

I don't like cheap pussy. I've actually reached my limit when it comes to sex.

If i wanted sex and intimate fun, there are places i'd go to without the risk of having complications.

A strip club for instance..

Supposing her boyfriend finds out, how would i handle the confrontation and hate.?

I love to live a peaceful life.

On getting a way around her demands, i've been there and done that.

My conscience really bites me in the end so i swore never to chop and clean mouth again.

I can't even count the number of pussies I've bleeped since i became an adult.

You should get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Certain guys attract all kinds of females... Attraction isn't a function of class or social status.

The higher a man climbs the social status ladder the more females he attracts including those below him.

Besides, working class ladies are too busy to earn a living than to offer free or cheap sex.

Do you see the kind of baby mama's Whizkid and Davido have?

That should answer your curiosity.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Lalas247(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Certain guys attract all kinds of females... Attraction isn't a function of class or social status.

The higher a man climbs the social status ladder the more females he attracts including those below him.

Besides, working class ladies are too busy to earn a living than to offer free or cheap sex.

No one is ever too busy .. quickie no dey take that long ( just saying)
But I hear you .. even if you don't attract them .. they will stick flock
Na don't know who d baby mamas are Frankly couldn't careless
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Truth is,most guys who want to attract girls with money go for dumb girls who they can easily impress. You don't see them going after working class ladies because those set of ladies Intimidate them and their self esteem can't handle such intimidation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:
No one is ever too busy .. quickie no dey take that long ( just saying) But I hear you .. even if you don't attract them .. they will stick flock Na don't know who d baby mamas are Frankly couldn't careless

They post pictures of them every other day on Nairaland front page..lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

What do you think about halfpenny.

He/she sounds sensible but unfortunately most people don't match their words with their actions.

They are one thing online and another thing offline.

Well, you never can tell lol...
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

So basically you're looking for girls that will give you cheap sex ehn, no wonder you attract leeches. grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by slayking(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So basically you're looking for girls that will give you cheap sex ehn, no wonder you attract leeches. grin

Honestly, i wouldn't have given it a thought if she didn't pull the bathroom stunt.

One of them is a distant relative and she was the one i visited....They had invited me in the past but i declined.

So she probably told them a lot about me, plus they see me and my friends hang out a lot of times and my guys ball really big . grin

So all these factors could have contributed to the situation.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Lalas247(f): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Truth is,most guys who want to attract girls with money go for dumb girls who they can easily impress. You don't see them going after working class ladies because those set of ladies Intimidate them and their self esteem can't handle such intimidation. grin
Gbam!
Exactly my thoughts .. cause the dumb ones are easily manipulated once they see money ..
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

Honestly, i wouldn't have given it a thought if she didn't pull the bathroom stunt.

One of them is a distant relative and she was the one i visited....They had invited me in the past but i declined.

So she probably told them a lot about me, plus they see me and my friends hang out a lot of tomes and my guys ball really big . grin

So all these factors could have contributed to the situation.

Again..... Leeches grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by jashar(f): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2017
What does that say about you as a person? You're all out to have sex, so why are you now 'advising' ladies against your type? Earn and display some self- respect and self- control. A guy with self-control is a rare gem, precious and valued. kiss

Hun, check my signature and act fast on it.
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Gbam!
Exactly my thoughts .. cause the dumb ones are easily manipulated once they see money ..

But then again,even among the working class ones,we still have such dumb girls... I mean, how do explain a working class lady loosing her senses just because a brother drives a Benz! grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Doing This. by Doctorfitz: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
The thing is the average Nigerian girl is wired in this manner "I'm a woman I've got pvssy I can get whatever I want ,most things should be done by a man ".

Working class or no working class most of them are wired this way. Yes I'm speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One First? (pic) / Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op / Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.