Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature (43549 Views)

Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by LoveJesus87(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
C
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Benekruku(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Size 0 with the height and long legs shocked shocked shocked

Not all these fat bleached dwarfs chasing me about!
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by talk2saintify(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
nadevil

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Lalas247(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dark chocolate
#melanin

People tan their skin just to be darker shade ! She should love her dark tone wink
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by kevoh(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make she try smile small for her pictures, she will look prettier.
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by wildcatter23(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by MunorAnne(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
hoover420:
To me, she looks like human at first glance. Maybe those people saying she looks like doll should get some modafucking glasses!
I taya o. Cldnt find the doll-like features. She's beautiful tho.
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by whizzyleejr(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
A statue, oju pupa idi dudugrincheesy
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by adisa204(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Too much sadist on nairaland, thats duckie thot (nikki perkins) younger sister, she is a model what do you expect from her a size 18 body type, modelling is what brings food to her table, she eat veggies like everytime probably even more healthy than everyone. People that don't have stable income are telling her to go and eat food.

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by misspineapple(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
deepwater:
Chocolate Black, no sugar, no cream, wink
As i see this girl now, bounty come dey hungry me grin grin grin
Me 2...bt my tooth wud b doing senrere lata
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by hoover420: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
MunorAnne:
I taya o. Cldnt find the doll-like features. She's beautiful tho.
Tbh, she's stunning. My type of woman grin

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by judgedredd22(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
deepwater:
Chocolate Black, no sugar, no cream, wink
As i see this girl now, bounty come dey hungry me grin grin grin

you sure ay na bounty dey hungry you so? grin grin grin grin

oya no shame, just talk true!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by francescainnoce(f): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
She is a sister to a famous vlogger. Jamie and Nikki and yes she is human

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Naturalobserver(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
She's ok but she doesn't look like a doll
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by YelloweWest: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
When I said some people have skin defects some idiots were arguing with me.
Look at those girl. She's perfectly dark skinned. No sign of bleaching yet her knuckles are darker that the rest of her skin.

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by NosoChic: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
adisa204:
Too much sadist on nairaland, thats duckie thot (nikki perkins) younger sister, she is a model what do you expect from her a size 18 body type, modelling is what brings food to her table, she eat veggies like everytime probably even more healthy than everyone. People that don't have stable income are telling her to go and eat food.

Thanks Abeg....I thought I was the only one that knew she was Nikki's sister....Nikki also used to model sef

1 Like

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by MrFuckallday: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
She a THOT grin. Just like her name
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Tmsungs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omo!,this doll no be here oh,I'd get it for ma sister so she can use it for her newly opened boutique...
Meanwhile

Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by baddosky1: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Only the first pic has the doll look. The rest are just regular photos
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Any guy who gets married o these babes will produce a burnt offering.
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Pylony(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided whetin una dey expect when face is caked-up with 0.5Centimeter of make-up?? The end result na humanoid robotic looks o grin
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by MzJin(f): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:
Since rich men now prefer dolls that come as intimacy gadgets, women too are adapting. grin

She's simply obeying the law of nature.

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Rhaspody(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
this girl may not be 21. look at her hands in the second pix...
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
how is she a doll with her black armpit? shuo
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by ahahnow: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
how is she a doll with her black armpit? shuo

what about your black anus? judging judy
Re: Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature by Ashley86400: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yay, go Duckie!
She and her sister,Nikki are both beautiful dark Sudanese models living in Austrailia though her Nikki,who is even prettier overshadows Duckie and is more famous because of her their Large following on their YouTube Vlog and on Instagram.
Nikki recently had a baby and is currently taking a back seat for a while, giving Dickie the spotlight for now.
Here are more pictures of them below.
The first one is Nikki while the other two are of Duckie. They might be skinny but they are beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / 7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.