Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (18981 Views)

N-power Batch B Volunteers,has Any One Received Alert? / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by mukthar2000(m): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls are they going to mail the message or send it on phone massage
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Amadaz(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2017
I got a text which read "unfortunately, you wont be moving to the next stage of the programme". Who else got this message?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Prevho: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
mictima:

sir, i have check the link and i cant find answer to my question.
the problem i have is that, i cant log in with my number and bvn, and neither have i received any text for nhealth test...
do you know anything about that?

Did you use the proper BVN you used in registering.

Your number also must tally.

You don't have to wait for text, once it is your day go and check.

Why not wait a while and try again.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by maeximilano(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
mikkymj:
I was sent an sms on sunday to log in and sit for my assessment test and I sat for it on 3rd july(monday) but mine is N-tax.
what's the nature of the assessment test
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Bamslord: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
I did my Npower test yesterday for N-Tax after receiving an SMS about confirmation of my BVN.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Bamslord: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
maeximilano:
what's the nature of the assessment test

it's just eleven questions comprising of few maths, English and random questions. It's quite easy.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by desoladearie(f): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2017
Bamslord:
I did my Npower test yesterday for N-Tax after receiving an SMS about confirmation of my BVN.

Pls how does the SMS look like?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Teawhy2011: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls wht is d fate of those(2016 waiting list applicants) that got congrat message frm Npower last mnth that they av been selected into Npower? Is d message real? Or we should re-apply b4 2017 application closes?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by kizolo(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
I didn't get any SMS regarding the assessment. I applied for N-Tax. Please what could be wrong?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Rabbish!
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by donqx: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2017
yes
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by CarterKim(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
and hope you guys did this correctly, coz this have got pple out "This is to clarify that your SURNAME is your LAST NAME!
It is sad that we have to clarify this.
NOTE: if your first and last names match your BVN records, you have no reason to worry."
#NPowerNG
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by zelexotunla(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Pls how about N-agro? Has anyone been sent sms and done test?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by luvlymabel: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
stil expecting mineoo
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by informat101(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
No text yet,why?should i just try to log in
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Tinynita(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
pesinfada:
thats tax not health
it's health and not tax
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by maeximilano(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Bamslord:

it's just eleven questions comprising of few maths, English and random questions. It's quite easy.
Thank you
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by BCMI(f): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2017
mikkymj:
I was sent an sms on sunday to log in and sit for my assessment test and I sat for it on 3rd july(monday) but mine is N-tax.
pls ,how many questions and how many minutes
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Prevho: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Hello everyone.

You will find all the information you need here including schedule and how to get your message.

NPOWER test and assessment schedule

FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, check here:

COMPLETE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by chrisskynet(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Mine was N-Tax nd I've written dere assessment test on monday.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by greggng: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
mictima:

sir, i have check the link and i cant find answer to my question.
the problem i have is that, i cant log in with my number and bvn, and neither have i received any text for nhealth test...
do you know anything about that?

It means the re validating ur bvn to see if it matches with ur first and last name. Untill that is completed you won't get an sms. However if is ur test day and u have not yet gotten sms, you can keep on trying to see if you can log in. Sometimes network issues to affect message delivery. Wish u good luck
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by obipemma: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2017
I applied for N Knowledge in 2016,and have taken their online test,since October, but nothing is heard from them since then,does it mean they have cancelled that N-Knowledge scheme of 2016.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by adetes: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
No text
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Vicolan: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
This is to clarify that your SURNAME is your LAST NAME!
It is sad that we have to clarify this.
NOTE: if your first and last names match your BVN records, you have no reason to worry.
#NPowerNG
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Dominionforlife: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
What do is to be used as username and is used as password to log in?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Richydos(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dominionforlife:
What do is to be used as username and is used as password to log in?
I bet u will agree with me that only you understand what u wrote up there

5 Likes

Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by derato: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Collins10:
Even me,I have not received any text and when I tried logging in, they said INVALID LOG IN.... I just hope it is because they have not started and not because of any BVN stuff o. Really worried.
M having d same issue.so so worried
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by steve888(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
We don't need to panic according to their Facebook page each an every one will receive an SMS even though you are not proceeding. The only thing we need to be praying is for our bvn records to match noni........ And for those who have different issue to solve I advice you visit the Facebook page several issues have been handled there.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
oshe11:
A friend of mine registered July 1st for N-tax bt was unable to access their site for the test.....

"invalid login"

anyone with same problem n wats the cause
oshe11:
A friend of mine registered July 1st for N-tax bt was unable to access their site for the test.....

"invalid login"

oshe11:

"invalid login"

Their own(those that registered between 1st and 13th of July) is as from 25th to 31st of this month.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by oshe11: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
simultaneousboi:

Their own(those that registered between 1st and 13th of July) is as from 25th to 31st of this month.

Ok Thanks
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
zelexotunla:
Pls how about N-agro? Has anyone been sent sms and done test?
It's not yet their time, read below:
The site for test assessment is www.npower.gov.ng
Applicants who register between July 1st - July 13th will write their assessment tests between July 25th - July 31st.
Steps To Writing The Assessment Test
Once you receive an SMS to write your test, follow the steps below.
1. You will receive an SMS to write the assessment tests because you BVN records match your application.
2. Proceed to the website www.npower.gov.ng
3. Click on Test Menu
4. Log in with your phone number and bvn
Assessment Timetable
N-TAX: July 1st - July 3rd
N-HEALTH: July 4th - July 6th
N-AGRO: July 7th - July 10th
N-TEACH: July 11th - July 21th
Note, ONLY those whose BVN records match their application will be invited to the tests at
www.npower.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? / Just Before You Take That Job, See This / Academic And Non-academic Vacancies At University Of Osun (uniosun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.