Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (18980 Views)

N-power Batch B Volunteers,has Any One Received Alert? / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by ScrewManiac: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY we are facing the
longest,deepest and most pervasive economic
depression in history.
There is a high decline in economic growth,industrial
production and employment rate.
All sectors and regions are experiencing a serious decline in output and a sharp rise in unemployment.th
e hardship of unemployment, though concentrated in
the working class,affected millions in the middle class
as well, farmers suffer too as the average price of
their output fall by half(where as the aggregate price
level fell by only a third). The calamity such as seen today have made people
search for a stable source that generates income...
Today we use this oppurtunity to introduce you into a
whole new world,an era of possibilities.
Helping Hands International Offers life
changing empowerment services that empowers your life. We touch
lives...and empower people around us and the world
over. It's not enough to have lived. We are determined
to live for something, it could be creating joy for
others, sharing what we have for
the betterment of mankind, bringing hope to
the hopeless and love to
the orphans and that is
what gives us more joy and hapiness , for we believe
that "life is a gift,and it offers us the privilege,
opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming
more".
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
TEL:+2348118232966
+2349038038937
EMAIL:princemarcus57@gmail.com Millenniumsongz@gmail.com
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
informat101:
No text yet,why?should i just try to log in
I guess so. But u can also send STOP to 2442 to deactivate ur line from "don't disturb" mode, so as to get d text as soon as they send it. Note: no charge for d trxt for deactivation.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
mukthar2000:
Pls are they going to mail the message or send it on phone massage
Phone
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
kizolo:
I didn't get any SMS regarding the assessment. I applied for N-Tax. Please what could be wrong?
U don't need to wait for d text if ur sure that u registered under n-tax. Just quickly login to their site http://www.npower.gov.ng and check if ur eligible for d assessment. shortcut site https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
donqx:
yes
Sure? Have u written? I mean N-health o
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by simultaneousboi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
obipemma:
I applied for N Knowledge in 2016,and have taken their online test,since October, but nothing is heard from them since then,does it mean they have cancelled that N-Knowledge scheme of 2016.
They're about shortlisting ur names. So no hope is lost yet.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Dominionforlife: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Messages have been sent to people that were selected. Its better you reapply.. You still have the chance!

simultaneousboi:

They're about shortlisting ur names. So no hope is lost yet.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Desdola(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
I got the text around 5 pm today and I've already written n submitted
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Whizkiday(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Desdola:
I got the text around 5 pm today and I've already written n submitted

The questions are in how many stages? And how many questions in all.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Desdola(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Whizkiday:

The questions are in how many stages? And how many questions in all.
11 questions. Just one stage before u submit. And u have 2 attempts
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Whizkiday(f): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Desdola:
11 questions. Just one stage before u submit. And u have 2 attempts

Thanks, wanna be sure if I completed it.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Mightyodi: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
I got two sms around 5pm today too. I ve wrote the test, however the space for choosing android tablet was unavailable. I refreshed and tried again it was same thing. please was anyone able to select their device today
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by steve888(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls did you use phone for the assessment test
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by steve888(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I need to know for I just received the sms. Can I use my phone or do I need to visit the cafe Tomorrow for my assessment test?
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Desdola(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2017
steve888:
I need to know for I just received the sms. Can I use my phone or do I need to visit the cafe Tomorrow for my assessment test?
u can use your phone
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by Mightyodi: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
steve888:
Pls did you use phone for the assessment test

I use a system, firefox browser precisely
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by honsaint(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2017
I just did mine now. And no SMS. Its better you try logging in 1st o.
Re: Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? by avicky(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
honsaint:
I just did mine now. And no SMS. Its better you try logging in 1st o.
I did too but the device selection has been ticked already. What's up with the device selection?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orient Petroleum Job Anambra - How Can One Apply? / Just Before You Take That Job, See This / Academic And Non-academic Vacancies At University Of Osun (uniosun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.