Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You (42295 Views)

Why Is There, E, H, H+, 3g And 4g? / I Got 43m/s Download Speed On GLO 4G/LTE(pic) / Truly, MTN APN Boost Download Speed On Glo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by sammykari99(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Informative, but here 4G is like Edge
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Olibboy:
Here in Biafra 4G is like zoo's snail.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by engrchykae(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=deepwater post=58147129]Technology has really come a long way,

I remember some years back I had to call glo customer care to complain of their poor network on my modem, the dude kept arguing with me that EDGE was way faster and higher than H+.

I Just smash the modem to smithereens as I refused to be frustrated by any network. grin grin grin

My Smile 4G, I am watching you from a distance. Keep gulping up my gigabytes, you no go see wetin go HIT u.

O ge me gi voom nanya cool

[/quOdikwa n'nma?nka a gi na modem n'ekwukorita okwu?
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by Healer007: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
See the difference between LTE-A and LTE (12.5MB/s and 125MB/s):/:/:/

No Mata sha

grin
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by josielewa(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
nigerians and commenters here no get head...how can you say the above is true at maximum speed....na wa oo....i now know why we are in recession....the info shared by op is wrong....i repeat very wrong...the maximum speed is much more than that especially 4g @ 150mb/s.....google it yasef
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by josielewa(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
uueieh7893oej:
Yesterday's big win was a tip of the ice berg of what is install in the month of July. Today's(05/07/2017) now available...
buharis corpse fall on you
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by usibengate(m): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
nice to know
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by Edopesin: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
buffalowings:

Jesus Christ

Last slang was I don't give a Bleep
Now it is something fall on somebody
All Thnkz To Davido

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by buffalowings: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:

All Thnkz To Davido

O didn't know that

This guy no well

After 30 billion for the aakant grin
Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by Edopesin: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
buffalowings:

O didn't know that
This guy no well
After 30 billion for the aakant grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You by citizenjuwon(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / MTN To Launch 5G Network In 7 States In Nigeria / Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.