Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly (1377 Views)

Attitudes That Cheapen You / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by porchster: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
THIS IS THE TRUE AND THE FACT
I stand to be challenged

Some people say that, those that are in a serious relationship or courting should never check their partners' phone or secretly observe him/her which I totally disagree with.

They come with some thesis statement like:

-It will affect the relationship at the long run
-It may bring distrust and the one been cheated on will start been suspicious and acting up
-It may lead to break up.
-What of if she/he start cheating on you after marriage.

From the latest occurrences about marriage;

The truth is, It is advisable to secretly and openly check your partner's phone, probably pay her a surprise visit and secretly spy on her before you marry him/her. With this method, you will be able to know the kind of person you are having an eternal agreement with,If you are to back off or Continue the relationship/courtship. Cos some people in this present generation are full of pretence and deception...

Though human are prone to change, in case he/she changes after marriage you will know where the fault comes FROM which may be from you or the friends he/she is keeping it will be easily curtailed, than hiding it while you are courting and revealing their true colour after marriage which may be too late.

The reasons why there are numerous cases of divorce is because many partner tend to turn blind and deaf hear to what there partner is into because they are carried away with I CAN COPE WITH ANYTHING HE/SHE PUT Up OR I CAN/WILL CHANGE HIM/HER.

Note: this article is not for those relationship with benefits, but to those that are intending to get married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Khallyella(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol.. Arrant Nonsense..
You don't go about looking for something that isn't there
Patience make things work out, most men are polygamous in nature, Just be sure to have the bigger part of his heart, what if he doesn't give you any reason to doubt, you two get married, then he suddenly changes? Do you pack out? Don't you think if our mothers kept packing from one man to another, our siblings would be from different fathers? Lol, It's all about patience and prayer, Nobody's above change.
Personally, I don't check my partner's phone/pay him surprise visits, you can't possibly personalize what's not Legally yours dear, Just play your part with extreme patience and be prayerful, things will fall in place.
Even if a girl tells me she saw my partner with some other girl.. My reply will be "I know"!, didn't beg anyone to stalk him for me.
If you're aware he loves you a lot and he's doing his responsibilities, there's no cause for alarm.
It's hard, but just don't jump from one guy to another cause you keep looking for flaws and evidence.

2 Likes

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by olanie(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ Khallyella

Arrant Nonsense?
Be kind with words when sharing your opinion.

I believe your thoughts are quiet sane, you have accepted that men in your life are liable to cheat and you can handle it.

But dear, some others don't want men that can cheat or make excuses for it.

These men that do have known tendency to cheat, don't usually take it easy with a cheating lady, they can't condone it.

I feel what the op is getting at, is the fact that, trust is based on known variables.
The Op wants intending couples to be sure of the real nature of each party.

To do all, in our powers, as humanly possible, knowing who we are marrying is a most.
And I think it's a valid intent.

The process outlined can be up for debate though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Khallyella(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ Olanie
Whatever rocks your boat dear, and there's actually nothing like "Men in your life", I've only been with one, just from what happens to others.
If he chooses not to cheat, fine, If he wants to, fine too!
I don't let shiit bother me.
98% divorce is comes from being cheated on, are you aware that If most ladies are as patient as Annie Idibia, there'd be only little % of divorce?
I might be weird but I love me that way.
Can't force my belief on anyone, what works for me might not work for you.

1 Like

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Lionessza(f): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
If I cannot touch or use your phone randomly without asking you , then I don't want to have a relationship with you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by cerowo(f): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
I should have access to your phone as far as we are dating, and it's viceversa.
I love openess in a relatnshp... I see no reason why you can't leave yr phone freely with me( yr gfrnd) without u fidgeting.
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by porchster: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Khallyella:
Lol.. Arrant Nonsense..
Patience make things work out, most men are polygamous in nature, Just be sure to have the bigger part of his heart, what if he doesn't give you any reason to doubt, you two get married, then he suddenly changes? Do you pack out? Don't you think if our mothers kept packing from one man to another, our siblings would be from different fathers? Lol, It's all about patience and prayer, Nobody's above change.
Personally, I don't check my partner's phone/pay him surprise visits, you can't possibly personalize what's not Legally yours dear, Just play your part with extreme patience and be prayerful, things will fall in place.
Even if a girl tells me she saw my partner with some other girl.. My reply will be "I know"!, didn't beg anyone to stalk him for me.
If you're aware he loves you a lot and he's doing his responsibilities, there's no cause for alarm.
It's hard, but just don't jump from one guy to another cause you keep looking for flaws and evidence.

Miss I know no one is perfect... I won't be surprised seeing you crying river after seeing your husband to be asking your sister or cousin out all in the name of I don't care... There are some things you can over look, but Bible says watch and pray. You don't pray and fail to watch

There is an instance of a friend dating a full time prostitute not knowing, not until he met of her clients that revealed who she is to him

Answer this question if you are the guy will u continue with the relationship all in the name of I don't care?
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by porchster: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Khallyella:
@ Olanie
Whatever rocks your boat dear, and there's actually nothing like "Men in your life", I've only been with one, just from what happens to others.
98% divorce is comes from being cheated on, are you aware that If most ladies are as patient as Annie Idibia, there'd be only little % of divorce?

Then why didn't 2face marry one of the numerous girl that conceived for him. The reason is because he knows who they are I. E they are not the marriageable type, they came on board because of the money and fame.
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by porchster: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
I should have access to your phone as far as we are dating, and it's viceversa.
I love openess in a relatnshp... I see no reason why you can't leave yr phone freely with me( yr gfrnd) without u fidgeting.

Only a relationship with benefits won't do this... I.e give me money I give you sex
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by olanie(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
porchster:

Only a relationship with benefits won't do this... I.e give me money I give you sex

It's not even normal

You visit your partner, wear his shirt, singlets, boxers, sleep in his bed, kiss, cuddle and all, you do things together....

You're thinking of marrying him/her

And he/she says the phone is a no-go area?

Unless its one of those friends with benefit situations.

And it's quiet interesting what females accept from guys, and we wonder how they turnout.

Very low expectations; reason some guys mistreat them knowing fully well that as long as "he's doing his responsibilities" then there's no cause for alarm.
All guys are dogs or pigs anyway, right?

Our ladies should do better and act better, so you can demand better.
An upright personality with down to earth demeanor is what you deserve.

Demand this, and you see folks try to measure up, it's that simple.

Well, that's just me thinking aloud, apologies to those who differ.

Whatever rocks your boat wink
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by olanie(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by RitaDoo: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't see need checking my guy's phone, he can always check mine bt I can't check his,,, except we are married
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by cerowo(f): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
porchster:

I tell u...
They are jst 4 d benefits only nt for a proper/mature relationshp
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Martin0(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:

I tell u...
They are jst 4 d benefits only nt for a proper/mature relationshp
come u and ur co,what kind of relationship is that,una ready for love so?
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Khallyella(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
porchster:

Miss I know no one is perfect... I won't be surprised seeing you crying river after seeing your husband to be asking your sister or cousin out all in the name of I don't care... There are some things you can over look, but Bible says watch and pray. You don't pray and fail to watch

There is an instance of a friend dating a full time prostitute not knowing, not until he met of her clients that revealed who she is to him

Answer this question if you are the guy will u continue with the relationship all in the name of I don't care?

Noted.
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by cerowo(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
come u and ur co,what kind of relationship is that,una ready for love so?
Lol....
Is as if u didn't understand wat i and co is discussing...
Kindly go bck and read through it again.

1 Like

Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
Lol.... Is as if u didn't understand wat i and co is discussing... Kindly go bck and read through it again.
I hear u ma
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by cerowo(f): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
I hear u ma
Uwclm sir
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
cerowo:
Uwclm sir
uhm
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Babacele: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Khallyella:
@ Olanie
wao!
Re: When You Can Check Your Partners' Phone And Attitudes Secretly by Babacele: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Khallyella:
Lol.. Arrant Nonsense..
once again, Wao!

(1) (Reply)

Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy / Tag This Picture With One Word (pix) / How Bad Is Dating Or Fucking A Girl In The Same Street/yard As You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.