Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy (1383 Views)

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? / This Yoruba Dude Wants To Take Care Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by onila(f): 11:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
the Nigerian guy kept on saying "ur mum, ur mum" on hes facebook wall post

the yoruba dude got tired and replied back and said "ur sister and it can happen diggity" shocked

the yoruba dude sister is very gorgeous . .shes kinda mixed

their friend who was reading the post told the yoruba dude, he should be careful with the sis jokes considering ur sister is a beaut
the yoruba dude was like let's get real, none of you guys can get with my sister but i can get with yours shocked

the Nigerian guys sister is not that gorgeous as the yoruba dudes sister but a nice girl

the nigerian felt bad and said i like your sister and won't say anything bad about her politely

all i can say is the yoruba dude backfired well . .that was painful . . i felt bad for the guy that the yoruba dude told he can bone hes sister
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by kaziblake(f): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't get your point

1 Like

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Baddest69(m): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Who sold oshogbo weed to this one??

5 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2017
World dumbest post

4 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by babfet(m): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Effect of IGBO and Tramadol
It will be nice if you can see small Gegemu to balance it up

3 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by akee01(m): 2:10am On Jul 06, 2017
what's this Thing saying now

4 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by favelli(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2017
Now you don't wanna be stoning and typing not really a good combo.. cause can't understand shiit

2 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by MissRaine69(f): 2:42am On Jul 06, 2017
0.01% brain cells died a painful death after reading that.

3 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by fynestpotato: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
kaziblake:
I don't get your point
That's cause 'it' has no point,and yes i used it cause the op is not human but an animal.
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Victornezzar: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2017
IT IS FINISHED
No cure again

1 Like

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2017
What this biatch onila needs is my 7.23 inches kenya dick buried deep in her small ass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by barallanee(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Is the Yoruba nt a Nigerian
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
help me ask the baboon
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
Na the part wey weak me pass be that. A Nigerian and a Yoruba dude. Such fuckery

3 Likes

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by moorevic(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Op which combo of highness you take.

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by barallanee(f): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Na the part wey weak me pass be that. A Nigerian and a Yoruba dude. Such fuckery
lol...I must be a blogger Na it so
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by barallanee(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
help me ask the baboon
my dear ayam nt understanding again o...Mtcheeeww
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
lol...I must be a blogger Na it so
lol. Is it safe to say that drink behind you is 20k?
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
my dear ayam nt understanding again o...Mtcheeeww
you're even minding onila. She's a big foolish troll
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by barallanee(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Is it safe to say that drink behind you is 20k?
lol...very safe dear grin
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by barallanee(f): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Benz4pimp:
World dumbest post
swear down
Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Painful Conservation Between A Yoruba Dude And A Nigerian Guy by PatoMilano: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
I did not see anything funny here but to be honest I can't stop laughing.... Crazy bae......

(1) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down / Igbo Men Are So Hardworking / Amber Rose Goes Without Underwear To MTV Vmas With Her Beau (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.