Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love (414 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love by Bravo123: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
A businessman, Emeka Ndu, on Tuesday told a Jikwoyi Customary Court, Abuja, that he `blindly married an HIV-positive wife out of love.’

Ndu was responding to a divorce petition filed by his wife, Ella.

“Before we got married, I and my wife went for an HIV test, my wife tested positive, while I tested negative.

“Because of the love I had for her, I still went ahead to marry her against the advice l got from some of her family members,’’ he said.

He stated that he was warned not to marry her because of her attitude, that if he did, he would surely regret it, but that too did not stop him.

Ndu told the court that he started taking care of his wife from when she was in Senior Secondary School (SSS1), paying her rents and school fees up to the university level...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/07/married-hiv-posi…-man-tells-court/
Re: I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
angry

Then why they end up explaining this to the court? What gone wrong?
Re: I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love by smardray(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
one real Romeo
Re: I Married HIV Positive Wife For Love by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
This story is not adding up

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Someone Come In To Solve This Puzzle / Photos: Nigerian Rights Activist Accuses A Lawyer Of Giving His Wife A Black Eye / How To Handle An Ex While In A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.