Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me (2088 Views)

15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by KingGem(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You are one of those girls that usually like to upgrade to girlfriend status after the rush in sex....i get...u seem like a good girl that just fucckked up..d problem is..u enjoyed ur fvckup..and u might not mind fvcking up again

The great sex is just confusing u...u actually don't like the guy before u arrived at the crib remember??...

Just take a chill pill, don't go looking for that sex again otherwise u'll start claiming love in less than a week... ...dont visit him, let him come to you....an if he doesn't, move on....if u force it, u'll just become his bitchh..
There's nothing u can do about the situation of a possible kiss & tell...u let ur guard down easily...if u dont let it happen again...mayb u still have one card left to play...i.e if he likes u at all in the first place..

Woah thanks... Its like you're in my head or something
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lolz

Affa going
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:
So I met this guy at my best friend's boyfriend's birthday party... At that time he was hitting on me but I wasnt interested so I just snubbed him... Then this last weekend, my friend invited me for a hangout and honestly I didn't know it was at the guys house. I got to find out when I got there and I was told. I didn't have a problem with it cuz I felt he would be over trying yo hit on me but he kept hitting on me and I got high, he was high too, one thing led to the other, we started kissing (I wouldn't lie, I was quite aware of everything happening and I didn't try to stop it) from kissing, we went inside. One thing led to another and I had the greatest sex of my life.... Next morning, he made me feel extremely great about myself, it didn't feel like a one night stand, he refused to let me leave that day and made us stay the whole weekend in his house.... I had never felt so wanted and special, he made me breakfast in bed, acted like we were dating and had known each other forever.... But now the problem is I'm scared, i grew to really like him over the weekend but my friend said he's a F**K BOY and she has heard him bragging to her boyfriend about how many girls he has had sex with.... I really like him, he's exactly the type of guy I've always wanted and he didn't seem to me like he is a f**k boy.... How do I know if the way he treated me the whole time was just pretence or if he really does like me....
well one thing I know for sure is this...that relationship won't lead to anything meaningful.

Its NOT a curse.
Just have it in mind
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by massive1019(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:
.... I really like him, he's exactly the type of guy I've always wanted and he didn't seem to me like he is a f**k boy....
that's dick talking there.....

I rep the guy....got a sweet dick.
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by marsoden: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You are one of those girls that usually like to upgrade to girlfriend status after the rush in sex....i get...u seem like a good girl that just fucckked up..d problem is..u enjoyed ur fvckup..and u might not mind fvcking up again

The great sex is just confusing u...u actually don't like the guy before u arrived at the crib remember??...

Just take a chill pill, don't go looking for that sex again otherwise u'll start claiming love in less than a week... ...dont visit him, let him come to you....an if he doesn't, move on....if u force it, u'll just become his bitchh..
There's nothing u can do about the situation of a possible kiss & tell...u let ur guard down easily...if u dont let it happen again...mayb u still have one card left to play...i.e if he likes u at all in the first place..

Listen to this advice.
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
KingGem:

Lol, I've thought of that but I kinda like him and I haven't stopped thinking about him since
You started liking him d moment you saw his cozy apartment that u even spent d weekend... Well, I definitely can't judge but I'm sure d guy will b like "what was she then forming d other day"? I could b wrong though. Guard ur heart against heartbreak sis

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by Olibboy: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
KingGem:

Really nigga? Smh
how was d plan?
Re: How Do I Know If He Really Likes Me by drunkpunk(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stopped when I was on the 3rd comment. Usually I readalmost all so I don't repeat someone's advice. I'd be quick. Ever heard of situationship before? Secondly, have you made your intentions clear likewise him too? Don't be too quick. I dunno the kinda convos you guys had but judging with what you've said you guys were matured and went straight to the point. Just that our society condemns some things these days. Ain't nothing wrong, you were out to have fun. You accomplished that. Don't put all your emotions into it. If it works, great. If it doesn't, shake it off n move on. Fuckboy or no Fuckboy that shouldn't be your concern. Even a decent dude after heartbreak can end up being a Fuckboy. Be smart aunty

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Proven Reasons Why You Have A Small Penis / When She Keep Sucking and You Cum... / Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.