Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

MUST SEE: The 6 Physical Features That Men Can’t Resist In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST SEE: The 6 Physical Features That Men Can’t Resist In Women (568 Views)

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: The 6 Physical Features That Men Can’t Resist In Women by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2017

Love starts from being attracted to someone, no one falls for one’s nature at first glance they fall for the way one look.

As human being, we all have a different set of parameters that attracts us to the opposite s3x and it’s no news that men are attracted to looks, what they see in a lady which is the physical features of a lady.

“Men were designed to look for key features in women, these features make women attractive because they are associated with good health and fertility and when men notice these features, they are subconsciously thinking, she could have my babies, making them subconsciously, or very consciously, attracted to you”.

Below are some physical features that attract a man to a woman... READ THEM HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/must-see-the-6-physical-features-that-men-cant-resist-in-women-2/

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Smellymouth?? / I Sent My Girlfriend To Hell, Now The Nemesis Has Caught Up With Me / How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.