Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. (2574 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
This has really been on my mind for a while now.How does a male confess that he has a crush on a female without losing it all.Need your advices fellas.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by ExpensiveG: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na every time person go WIN wen him wan toast girl, if you LOSE dey girl wetin go happen to you.

Make I leave dos people with MATURED minds make dem answer Op question... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by 40kobo77: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Open your mouth and say it like a man.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just in a matured manner,such that it'll not be absurd nor awkward.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
same way the rest guys that are married or in a relationship did their own..
By telling her one on one, face to face..
it won't pass a yes or no answer, whatever the outcome, life goes on..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Just in a matured manner,such that it'll not be absurd nor awkward.
be friends with her first, act nice.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alright Thanks
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
xstry:
be friends with her first, act nice.
Its been a while,since i knew her, I'll just say it
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
study her mood wella in case if you met her in her bad day, sorry b ur case ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Its been a while,since i knew her, I'll just say it
lucks while you're at it
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
adetoroamos:
study her mood wella in case if you met her in her bad day, sorry b ur case ooo
point noted
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Young03(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just mix weed in indomie, after eating walk up to her, n tell her ur crushing on her

as wear she go believe u
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Olibboy: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hey babe!
You little heartbreaker
And you sexy, sweet love maker
When I try to lay my hand upon your hip
You made me scream and jump
Eh, you are too good
I wanna take you home
I don’t mean no harm
Ok
You are all mine
Oh my baby girl
IM FOR REAL.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Ozavize88(f): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Take her out to a nearby relaxation center and while u people are walking to the place make her laugh by cracking jokes and after that u can chip it in.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Anyhow you say it, if she like you she will say yes, if she don't she will say no

If she be player she will let me think about it

Good night
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by KingTom(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Ozavize88:
Take her out to a nearby relaxation center and while u people are walking to the place make her laugh by cracking jokes and after that u can chip it in.
the reason why I brought you here is because I find you irresistible, walahi I've never seen anyone like you, you make me laugh you cheer me up when I'm down and that's why I like you, I've had this huge crush on you and didn't know how to say it, but here it is... Fufu and vegetable soup I love you so much and I hope you love me too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by KunleSteel: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Do you just want to tell her you have a crush on her? Or do you also want to date her? Both do not necessarily go together.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2017
KunleSteel:
Do you just want to tell her you have a crush on her? Or do you also want to date her? Both do not necessarily go together.
Just a crush,not date her
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by marvin902(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2017
i like you..
finished..
aint rocket science undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by AmazingGuy69(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Forget the word crush, what exactly do you feel for her?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Ozavize88(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
KingTom:
the reason why I brought you here is because I find you irresistible, walahi I've never seen anyone like you, you make me laugh you cheer me up when I'm down and that's why I like you, I've had this huge crush on you and didn't know how to say it, but here it is... Fufu and vegetable soup I love you so much and I hope you love me too grin
Lol Op u have it here already, KingTom has make it simple for u..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by drunkpunk(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't be too serious .. wear a smile, say it like you're not expecting a response from her. Immediately change thetopic to asking her questions like do you like children...? Something more interesting that would keep her talking.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
drunkpunk:
Don't be too serious .. wear a smile, say it like you're not expecting a response from her. Immediately change thetopic to asking her questions like do you like children...? Something more interesting that would keep her talking.
Hope it works,thanks
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ozavize88:
Lol Op u have it here already, KingTom has make it simple for u..
it's not that simple o cry
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by mikeycharles(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
just kill the person
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Ozavize88(f): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
KingTom:
it's not that simple o cry
Really, tor I don't know what to say again then, just tell him how to go about it then
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ozavize88:
Really, tor I don't know what to say again then, just tell him how to go about it then
Ota mi, Every man his own so too every woman, what works for A won't work for B but I think it's left for him now. cool
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by akinis09: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
This has really been on my mind for a while now.How does a male confess that he has a crush on a female without losing it all.Need your advices fellas.
guy walk up to her face to face and repeat after me , do u bliv in love @first sight? If her reply is either yes or no, tell her u never bliv in it until the very first day u set ur eyes on her but u've tried everything in ur custody to convince urself dat she's just one of dose regular gals and u mst concede the feelings keep growing rapidly and it is ur greatest regret that u've waited until this moment to express how truly u felt about her.

Note, have it at the back of ur mind b4 approaching any gal that is a 50- 50 thing.. she might accept or decline ur proposal always chose to accept it with a good fate
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Darkseid(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2017
No need to rehearse lines, three bottles of Udeme will do the trick. But seriously don't tell a girl that you have feelings for her unless you are sure she feels the same way. It's better you just ask her on a date.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by Stevengerd(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Op. Me And U Are In The Same Shoe. Just Tell Her Your Mind, And Change The Topic. After Sometimes, She Gonna Punder On It.
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by drnoel: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

How old are u
Re: How Do I Tell Someone I Have A Crush On In A Matured Manner. by drnoel: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Na every time person go WIN wen him wan toast girl, if you LOSE dey girl wetin go happen to you.

Make I leave dos people with MATURED minds make dem answer Op question... grin

The boy needs encouraging not more parables. @Op, just say the words. Then take tea and go to sleep. If she go gree, u dont need to kill cow for her to agree. If she no go gree, even if na space shuttle u buy, u are still on ur own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find Out What Sexy Really Mean / CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] / Questions About The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.