Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. (3257 Views)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
quinn22 playing temple run with pringles by the side.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by adajoe555: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
toastedbread:
adajoe555> in the kitchen preparing dinner.

that's exertly what I'm doing,,, you are so correct (thump up)
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
adajoe555:

that's exertly what I'm doing,,, you are so correct (thump up)

i'm upstairs. when done, call me to come chop o.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
obontami:
grin
No be so ? grin
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
WRONG! grin
Watching Wimbledon (tennis) tongue
toastedbread:
quinn22 playing temple run with pringles by the side.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

noted@bolded

expect a truck load of teddy bears on june 16th next year wink wink

i knew you loved pillows (our combined psychic energy made me know.......told you we were meant for........lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

oh i see
why dont we correct my wrong description then

what were you wearing last night
(i bet it was something really sexy huh wink wink)

or[b] where you naked [/b] shocked shocked shocked
LOL, who says you'll be seeing me next year? I'll be in school by that time.
Meant for what? angry undecided angry
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, who says you'll be seeing me next year? I'll be in school by that time.
Meant for what? angry undecided angry

and who says i cant come see you or send the gift to you in school huh

meant for great things....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and who says i cant come see you or send the gift to you in school huh

meant for great things....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOL, your problem is a problem. grin
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Quinn22:
WRONG! grin Watching Wimbledon (tennis) tongue

i'll guess better next time. grin
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, your problem is a problem. grin

wink wink wink

so you sleep unclad huh??

How sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by thickminaj(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
SingleDad1:

Please tell me, how will I walk in front, grin so others could gaze at mi insurance policy grin
insurance fall on u undecided
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by kozmicity: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Quinn22:
WRONG! grin
Watching Wimbledon (tennis) tongue
Who does that nowadays?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 4:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Me tongue
kozmicity:

Who does that nowadays?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by obontami: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
No be so ? grin
na so bro grin

1 Like

Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Divay22(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
cucumber fall on you tongue

I heard you been thinking about me, how true is this? grin
Rain fall on you...

Of cos cheesy
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Divay22:

Rain fall on you...

Of cos cheesy

Cloud fall on you boo grin

lol baby...I been thinking about you too especially with the heavy rain, I could help the dirty thoughts of you tongue grin
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah-sleeping.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by dacovajnr: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Tahrah- plucking mango.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58201148][/quote] Funny you.grin grin
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Quinn22:
WRONG! grin Watching Wimbledon (tennis) tongue
who do you think will get to the finals and win?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 3:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Muller lipsrsealed
toastedbread:

who do you think will get to the finals and win?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Quinn22:
Muller lipsrsealed

Let's see if he'll win.
Murray has crashed out. sad
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 3:31am On Jul 13, 2017
shocked That's shocking. This Wimbledon competition serious oh! grin
toastedbread:

Let's see if he'll win.
Murray has crashed out. sad
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by AHCB: 3:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
Quinn22_, still awake?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

But his c0ck was veiny and so meaty thats y im so bruised at the moment ooo... grin

Urz was curvy and slim cheesy that wasnt u Daddy...hahahaha!
shocked i joined nairaland, chaste. But i can't boast of that now embarassed
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Yep
Good morning smiley
AHCB:
Quinn22_, still awake?
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Onila, she'd be thinking about her next post about Yoruba guys, or Edo guys, or Igbo dude, or the next post about her virginity
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by AHCB: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
Yep
Good morning smiley
Awesome. Have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:

I just taya. the favourites are out. maybe you caused it.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by Quinn22(f): 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lmao grin
How na?
toastedbread:

I just taya. the favourites are out. maybe you caused it.
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by drunkpunk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Schumastic wanking. Kendrick80 getting rammed from behind by a niqqa
Re: Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. by toastedbread: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Quinn22:
Lmao grin
How na?

twas you who refused to select a regular when you made your guess.

btw, you wear glasses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Whatsapp Of A Cheating Husband Hacked ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.