Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be (36621 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by llprincztonp(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib....

OP pls help send it to the front page

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by MJBOLT: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin nice one bro

lalasticlala angry

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Partnerbiz(f): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Let me park here.
Una go born chocolate shaa.
To marry dey hungry me these days but i no get money.
Can i marry on credit?

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Olodo24: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
them be like uncle and niece

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
What a joke of a couple

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by MJBOLT: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
her father will chase you like a thief grin
Partnerbiz:
Let me park here.
Can i marry on credit?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by MJBOLT: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

YES!! Go to any Yoruba family.

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

They are too kind and considerate enough to give their daughters in exchange of pepper and red oil.

I like their pattern.
Bad mouth no go kill you this guy ... grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Let me park here.

Can i marry on credit?

donstan18:

I like their pattern.

grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd

This guy sef grin cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Buharisef(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

I like their pattern.
Jizos! Huncle Last Last U No Go Make Heaven

44 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by ritylove(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Happy Marriage Union...

I Pray You Find Peace With All The Looted Money From Poor Civilians And Drivers You Used In Funding Your Marriage,The Police is Always Your Friend

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
ritylove:
Happy Marriage Union...

I Pray You Find Peace With All The Looted Money From Poor Civilians And Drivers You Used In Funding Your Marriage,The Police is Always Your Friend

shocked shocked haba pretty sis, you must really hate the Nigerian Police grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by miqos02(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bail is free

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by ntyce(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
#endsars

Lol

Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
So policeman dey nairaland ni, hope say e no dey collect bribe here o

13 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by GentleMoney: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lovely..
That's so sweet...
llprincztonp:
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib..

Top Newspaper Headlines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by BruncleZuma: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Mankosi: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hope u don't collect bribe

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What a joke of a couple

[center]Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by DaProfSeunfunmi: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

I like their pattern.
M
Block head!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by hucienda: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
"You are under arrest." cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Mankosi: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
U will know police is ur friend when u go steal and mob come catch and want lynch u then all of sudden police just appear from nowhere. Mehn! u go just thank God and that na when u go know say true true police is ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Metuh: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients. How are we sure this old man is a Nairalander?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Only you go dey enjoy this yellow Puna

Am in my house comma arrest me grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

I like their pattern.
Chooooooiiiiii grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii Roger3D

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by LZAA: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
llprincztonp:
After the long search, he finally find his missing rib....

OP pls help send it to the front page
Flat ass angry angry angry
No no for me wink
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by badblog: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oboy.. see Photoshop shocked shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be by Skinglow7t5: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
dope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.