Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? (27590 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Asiri Dokubo Answers Question Of Abandoned Igbo Properties & Igbo Massacre of SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
even in your picture I see Igbo towers grin so you see Igbo's own Lagos hehehe tongue

Don't derail this thread.
Igbo towers grin grin grin your head is paining you undecided

6 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Igbo towers grin grin grin your head is paining you undecided
Are you blind? Or it saddens you grin

Your stupidity comes in pairs what the moniker for the other one? Is it that prowalker?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Are you blind? Or it saddens you grin

Your stupidity comes in pairs what the moniker for the other one? Is it that prowalker?
Igbo towers in Lagos, am laughing in amusement to your paucity of sense.

5 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Oxtonguy: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Onitsha, Anambra state.

I hope you notice the industrialization of the state from the picture so it has nothing to do with dirt like you find in Afonja land.

And stop trying to derail my thread by posting shitty pictures I don't want to derail this beautiful thread, hence I can call FKO81 to adorn the thread with beautiful pictures from Onitsha and Awka.
Are those industries or ugly store house cheesy why do you still run to Lagos and Ogun to secure a job in factories grin. Anyway when are you going to secure 99.9 properties you owned in Ibadan city below aren't you developers again.

5 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Igbo towers in Lagos, am laughing in amusement to your paucity of sense.
here is one

1 Like

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Are those industries or ugly store house cheesy why do you still run to Lagos and Ogun to secure a job in factories grin. Anyway when are you going to secure 99.9 properties you owned in Ibadan city below aren't you developers again.
Afonja create another thread for that I will meet you there, descendant of a dark fallen fowl spirit, Odudusha, I rebuke you not to derail this thread. Olodo afonja.

Algae hydraulic soup gulpers move over, you are smelling, awon smellos tongue

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
here is one
afonjaheadhunt:
here is one
Thats nestoil tower not Igbo towers, nestoil tower is solely funded by GT bank owned by a Yoruba business man obijackson is just a figure. Bring it on let me bust you

6 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Thats nestoil tower not Igbo towers, nestoil tower is solely funded by GT bank owned by a Yoruba business man obijackson is just a figure. Bring it on let me bust you
Trash talk from an illiterate, and to think that you claimed to be a charge and bail lawyer. Olodo I have highlighted it, hoping that your cone skull numb brain will be able to read and comprehend that short paragraph. So this Olodo was expecting obijackson to be dolling out billions of Naira without any bank involved well, let's take a cue at Dangote.

Now see those funding Dangote refinery does that mean it is owned by Igbo's or the banks? Mumu, huge fund of such magnitude have to be issued out by financial institutions for forex and because no one keeps such volume of cash at his disposal and it illegal CBN policies, so Afonja try again Olodo.

Edit: I have decided to add my source, now add yours cause we know Afonjas are lairs and propagandist. Please let me have your source here so mine Olodo illiterate feeling fly cause he has an android phone. grin

http://gtbank.com/49-media/gtbank-in-the-news/484-gtbank-standard-chartered-nine-others-raise-3-3billion-to-fund-dangote-s-refinery-and-fertilizer-projects

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Trasy talk from an illiterate, and to think that you claimed to be a charge and bail lawyer. Olodo I have highlighted it, hoping that your cone skull numb brain will be able to read and comprehend that short paragraph.

Now see those funding Dangote refinery does that mean it is owned by Igbo's or the banks? Mumu, huge fund of such magnitude have to be issued out by financial institutions for fox and because no one keep such volume of cash at his disposal and CBN policies, so Afonja try again Olodo.
You are kinda crazy, those banks funding the Dangote project are numerous and impossible to finance 100 percent of the project but as for nestoil tower it's solely funded by GT banks, any bleeping annulment of the agreement between the bank and nestoil oil firms will render GT bank the sole ownership of the tower since they solely funded it, For now the tower is Owned by not a single individual, but by two separate organization. The GT bank and the nestoil oil firm. So nestoil tower is not own by Obi Jackson that's why since he has to seek help from Yoruba own bank. He has to situate the bank in Lagos and not Enugu village or potopoto Onitsha tongue

8 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
You are kinda crazy, those banks funding the Dangote project are numerous and impossible to finance 100 percent of the project but as for nestoil tower it's solely funded by GT banks, any bleeping annulment of the agreement between the bank and nestoil oil firms will render GT bank the sole ownership of the tower since they solely funded it, For now the tower is Owned by not a single individual, but by two separate organization. The GT bank and the nestoil oil firm. So nestoil tower is not own by Obi Jackson that's why since he has to seek help from Yoruba own bank. He has to situate the bank in Lagos and not Enugu village or potopoto Onitsha tongue
Dayum, Guy you are dumb sha, making a total fool of yourself on the internet, i am sincerely hoping that you lied about being a lawyer and even so hoping you don't have a client if at all you are one of those impersonator lawyers out there. Mr. Man the Banks provided all the funding for the projects and even if it 100 banks or a micro-finance bank that funded it, it does not change anything and does not change the ownership or confer it to another.. it unfortunate that this is what our education have been reduced too, stark illiterates with certificates, Sad.

No wonder, Sen. Ben have been preaching common sense, so in case you don't know book at least use your common sense or your number 6, olodo, i bet you are on of those products of a failed free educational system, shame on your kind for making a mess of the smart ones out there. An illiterate like you think that investors or elite see tribe when it come to business or investment, no, what they see is opportunity and a good deal, OBJACK was probably banking with GT and they marketed themselves to be the one to be the financier of the project.

A fool like you should know that it is business for GT bank and Good deal for OBJACK they GT have made profits of it OBJACK have funded his project, i could go on an on but you are to dumb to read jack and your brain is too numb to comprehend Jill.

Anyways afonjas have be littering the cyber space with the image claiming GT funded the project yet no link anywhere to support this claim, i provided a link to my claims kindly oblige me the same request.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Eastwalk(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Dayum, Guy you are dumb sha, making a total fool of yourself on the internet, i am sincerely hoping that you lied about being a lawyer and even so hoping you don't have a client if at all you are one of those impersonator lawyers out there. Mr. Man the Banks provided all the funding for the projects and even if it 100 banks or a micro-finance bank that funded it, it does not change anything and does not change the ownership or confer it to another.. it unfortunate that this is what our education have been reduced too, stark illiterates with certificates, Sad.

No wonder, Sen. Ben have been preaching common sense, so in case you don't know book at least use your common sense or your number 6, olodo, i bet you are on of those products of a failed free educational system, shame on your kind for making a mess of the smart ones out there. An illiterate like you think that investors or elite see tribe when it come to business or investment, no, what they see is opportunity and a good deal, OBJACK was probably banking with GT and they marketed themselves to be the one to be the financier of the project.

A fool like you should know that it is business for GT bank and Good deal for OBJACK they GT have made profits of it OBJACK have funded his project, i could go on an on but you are to dumb to read jack and your brain is too numb to comprehend Jill.

Anyways afonjas have be littering the cyber space with the image claiming GT funded the project yet no link anywhere to support this claim, i provided a link to my claims kindly oblige me the same request.
Why all the long bunkum folktales, I owe you no explanation about my educational panoply, so don't expect me to come down to that yap strata, attack the message not the messenger. Unfortunately common sense is really uncommon in you. Simple logic you can't comprehend. A property of a partner of a bank solely or partly funded by that bank does not become the owner of the property of the firm. Merely on the banks permission to be used in the partnership business. You are really dull honestly.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201509140227.html

10 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Oxtonguy: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:
Why all the long bunkum folktales, I owe you no explanation about my educational panoply, so don't expect me to come down to that yap strata, attack the message not the messenger. Unfortunately common sense is really uncommon in you. Simple logic you can't comprehend. A property of a partner of a bank solely or partly funded by that bank does not become the owner of the property of the firm. Merely on the banks permission to be used in the partnership business. You are really dull honestly.

Please let that guy be, he is not smart enough, why should he even mention nestoil tower at the 1st place. Who doesn't no that GT bank built nestoil tower grin I was even expecting him to mention UBA tower, so I will start intuiting him about the bank and how it is a jointly owned business firm. Igbos has no properties in Lagos that's the fact. I will advise you not to waste time with him

10 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:

You see how this makes you look even more stupid, so Obijackson collects a credit facility from One bank and it Becomes the property of afonjas and the bank, Dangote on the other hand collects credit facility from 14 banks and it is solely owned by Dangote because according to afonjas it was collected from 14 banks and all of them cannot claim it together. grin. Who placed this curse on afonjas or was it the doing of the free education that was imposed and better the lives of afonjas that became their greatest undoing?

Since when does collection of loan confer ownership of your project to the grantor. I sincerely hope you are the only afonja this dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by realjoker(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:

Boss seems like you don't have something else to do, engaging this well known Nairaland asiwi is a waste of time. He has more than 20 different Nairaland accounts. Engaging him is a total waste of time because he lacks intellect and programmed to always spew garbage. And he failed to realize that when someone dies he does not know he is dead it is the people around him that feel the pain, and when someone is a fool or mad he does not know that he is a fool or mad it is the people around him that suffer for his open display of foolishness and lunacy.

So just let him keep displaying his foolishness and lunacy to the entire world to see.

8 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Please let that guy be, he is not smart enough, why should he even mention nestoil tower at the 1st place. Who doesn't no that GT bank built nestoil tower grin I was even expecting him to mention UBA tower, so I will start intuiting him about the bank and how it is a jointly owned business firm. Igbos has no properties in Lagos that's the fact. I will advise you not to waste time with him
Another dumb afonja i guess your kind is plenty on this forum... grin so you know UBA to is an Igbo tower? there is one also being built by Stella Odua and several others too grin however afonjas should stop the lies and propaganda, it aint working not more, Nestoil was funded by GT same way every other large scale project is funded by Banks, including Eko atlantic that is also funded by Igbo banks so you see Igbos did'nt just develop lagos we own it. tongue

What is it with yorubas and trying to claim everything built in SW as theirs they even claim multinational to be their, afonjas are not just Land grabbers but cooperate grabbers too. shame. they even claim Dangote cement factory in ogun state is owned by them, the claim, Guinness, proforce, Procter and gamble, benson and hedges etc shameless lots

Now go cry to mama. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eastwalk:

An average akpu,flaaaTttiess is a bunch of burden and leach to SW as a whole.

See how you disgraced and bursted one of flattttties usual lies.
Ain't surprise, only flaattties want to eat their cake and have it at the same time. It's their way.

7 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by michelz: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP,there's no law on this earth that will force a country into a diplomatic relationship with another one against the former's wish. It is as simple as that.
On the event of a break-up,Nigeria can very well decide to ban Biafrans from traveling to Nigeria,they can also confiscate properties belonging to Biafrans under one guise or another. The only thing Biafrans can do is retaliate in their own country.
All over the countries in the world where they belong to ECOWAS,EU,UN or whatever,they deport Nigerians like no man's business,seize and destroy properties belonging to Nigerians; yet heaven has not fallen.
By the way,why do you even contemplate having anything to do with the same people you couldn't wait to break-away from? You want to have a dual citizenship?
You want to eat your cake and have it?
You think those guys are stupid?
Better stop misinforming your people.

10 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
michelz:
OP,there's no law on this earth that will force a country into a diplomatic relationship with another one against the former's wish. It is as simple as that.
On the event of a break-up,Nigeria can very well decide to ban Biafrans from traveling to Nigeria,they can also confiscate properties belonging to Biafrans under one guise or another. The only thing Biafrans can do is retaliate in their own country.
All over the countries in the world where they belong to ECOWAS,EU,UN or whatever,they deport Nigerians like no man's business,seize and destroy properties belonging to Nigerians; yet heaven has not fallen.
By the way,why do you even contemplate having anything to do with the same people you couldn't wait to break-away from? You want to have a dual citizenship?
You want to eat your cake and have it?
You think those guys are stupid?
Better stop misinforming your people.

Stop writing based on Emotions, on what basis would that be? did Nigeria Not sign in the UN charter that Nations have a right to freedom or secession are we not signatory to that pact, so why will they make such laws if the secession was peacefully done and legitimate, if you read my thread then you should know it has to do with peaceful secession. stop typing based on emotion as statement like you can't eat your cake and have it suggest that, the courts, and world regulatory bodies don't work on such sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Oxtonguy: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Another dumb afonja i guess your kind is plenty on this forum... grin so you know UBA to is an Igbo tower? there is one also being built by Stella Odua and several others too grin however afonjas should stop the lies and propaganda, it aint working not more, Nestoil was funded by GT same way every other large scale project is funded by Banks, including Eko atlantic that is also funded by Igbo banks Like, Zenith, UBA, Fidelity so you see Igbos did'nt just develop lagos we own it. tongue

What is it with yorubas and trying to claim everything built in SW as theirs they even claim multinational to be their, afonjas are not just Land grabbers but cooperate grabbers too. shame. they even claim Dangote cement factory in ogun state is owned by them, the claim, Guinness, proforce, Procter and gamble, benson and hedges etc shameless lots

Now go cry to mama. tongue
Your foundation is based on lies Biafra is a failed nation already. U own nothing in Lagos .

No bank own by Igbos is financing Eko Atlantic

http://www.ekoatlantic.com/

GT bank, FCMB, first bank are the ones financing the project. They are all Yoruba banks

9 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omofunaab2: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Igbos undisputedly own the largest properties, in Lagos, and SW by extension from real estate, factories, companies, industries, businesses, markets etc.. so yes it's understandably sad to see your brothers day dream about owning Igbo mansions and driving in Igbo luxury mobiles.

Don't have the player hate the game.

Lol, biko Emeka, who told you this lie?

9 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Your foundation is based on lies Biafra is a failed nation already. U own nothing in Lagos .

No bank own by Igbos is financing Eko Atlantic

http://www.ekoatlantic.com/

GT bank, FCMB, first bank are the ones financing the project. They are all Yoruba banks
The project is owned by those banks because they funded it abi? olodo. alwaying changing the narrative to suit them, when you embarras them with fact and reality they shift the goal post. like you have been trying to derail this thread. now their argument is Igbo don't own properties in Lagos, i thought the said we should stop developing Lagos and start developing Enugu, and Anambra grin

The fact remains that no jobless afonja youth will own an Igbo mansion or ride in an Igbo mans Luxury mobile.

Now a slum dweller want to tell me who owns property in lagos and who does not, how ironic? Joke of the century.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Afonjas did, they said we should stop developing Lagos and go an develop, Alaigbo, I am lying? Cone skull.

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:

grin

Hehehehe
Finally, unleashing the real developer, Lagos owers

grin

When I see your people claiming they developed and own Lagos, I just shake my head at their stüpidity and ignorance. Anyway, Let's look into the top players in the real estate industry of Lagos:

[b]1. Weyinmi Edodo: CEO of International Property Development Consortium (IPDC). He's a fine economist and an alumnus of Havard Business School (Real Estate). His remarkable works include TBNW terraces in Lekki Phase 1, Pine Courts Apartments by Femi Okunnu Estate and Lotus Apartment in Ikate Elegushi.

2. [b]Gilbert Chagoury: A billionaire Lebanese-Nigerian who owns HiTech and ITB construction companies. He's also known for the development of Banana Island, Ocean Parade Towers to be precise. A 4-bedroom flat in Ocean Parade Towers currently sells for 1.695 billion naira and that's a flat not a separate fully-detached house. Over 6 billoin dollars has been spent on the Eko Atlantic City project and a penthouse is expected to sell for over two million dollars upon completion. This is what development is about, not hawking fanyogo and useless chest-beating.

3. Mr Kunle Tinubu: Also an alumnus of Havard who leads the Trojan Estate Team. Some of his projects include Royal Gardens Estate in Ajah, Peninsula Mall in Lekki, Peninsula Sports and Recreation Club in Lekki, Royal Gardens Estate in Abuja and the new Troy Court in Aguda, Surulere.

4. Sijibomi Ogundele: Sijibomi “Sujimoto” Ogundele is the founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies, which comprises of real-estate, finance and energy divisions. The organization operates offices in Paris, Accra, Madrid, Dubai, Riyadh, and Lagos. With the umbrella of Sujimoto Investment Ltd. and its principal partner, Yazeed Alrahji, Sujimoto has been able to bridge the venture capital industry with more than 47 successful business acquisitions and restructurings. As the Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch – as far as the revolution of Nigeria’s prime real estate sector is concerned. The company, which describes its obligation as bridging the gap in the provision of quality, affordable, and luxury buildings, that are analogous to modern cities and towns like Cape town, Monte Carlo, and Miami, has over the years proven its mantle in this highly competitive field. With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

5. Dun Salami: He's the CEO of Admiralty Homes Limited. He had tons of investments in Banana Island. He also owns Queen's Court, Silicon Valley and Victory Court, all in Lekki.

6. Otunba Olamide Osunsina: He's the CEO of Megamound Investment. His notable works include Carlton Gate Estate in Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota.

7. Prince Olu Okeowo: The billionaire is the founder and chairman of Gibraltar Construction. His works include Abraham Court, Solomon Court, Grace Court, Emmanuel Court, Adejoke Court, all in Ikoyi.

8. Tayo Sonuga: In 2009, his housing projects were described as the most romantic homes in Lagos. Tayo Sonuga is the CEO of Haven Homes and his current project is Richmond Gate Estate in Lekki.

9. Yemi Idowu: He currently heads Aircom Nigeria Limited. The company has successfully completed and delivered Nothern Foreshore Estate, Friends Colony Estate, Napier Garden Estate, Egerton Place Estate, all in Lekki. As well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Lekki.

10. Sade Gbadamosi: She's the Financial Director of Redbrick Homes Limited, the developers of Amen Estate located along Eleko Beach in Ibeju, Lekki. Feel free to watch

11. Tokunbo Ajayi: He currently heads Properygate Investment Limited. The company is renowned for most of the major developments within Crown Estate in Lekki.

12. Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi: The Ooni of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi although has recently come into prominence as a result of his emergence to the throne of the Yoruba cradle, he was never a minor in the real estate world. Through, his Gran Imperio Group, he was able to take Lagos real estate market by storm. His flagship project was Jacob Mews Estate in Yaba, while others are Southpointe Estate, Northpointe Estate, Lakeview Park 1 and 2, The Grand Lake Estate, Golden Leaf Estate, Yello Estate, Midland Estate all on the Lekki axis. He is also the developer of Inagbe Grand Resorts and Liesure, a a first of its kind Resort on over 3 million square meter land within a 100 kilometer stretch Island along the Atlantic Ocean. Located just a few minutes away from Victoria Island.

13. Adetunji Ogunwusi: He is the CEO of PrimewaterView Limited. Its track record includes the development of various residential/commercial properties in Highbrow areas such as Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. Its foray into luxury apartments dates back to 2006 when it developed a block of 19units of 3 bedroom flats and semidetached houses for Exxon Mobil Staff Cooperative society within 12 months at Oniru Estate in Victoria Island Extension and the very popular PrimewaterView Gardens Phase I (107 units) in Lekki, Lagos.

14. Folorunsho Alakija: The richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, is not resting on her oars to make more wealth. The group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited is investing heavily in real estate. Among her numerous business investments is a real estate company called Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish. Sources also revealed she is investing a minimum of N29 billion on another property project in the Federal Capital Territory.

15. Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya: He's well known for being the Chairman of Eleganza industries. Through RAO Property Investment Company, Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Eleganza Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments.

16. Jim Ovia: I'm no hypocrite, so I won't downplay the man. Already contributing to the fast changing face of Ozumba Mbadiwe through his Quantum Luxury Properties Limited. Jim Ovia’s love for the road started with the development of the Civic Centre a little over a decade ago for the hosting of grand events and occasions. Major upcoming projects from Jim Ovia’s Quantum Luxury Properties Limited on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road are the Marriots Hotel and the Twin Towers.

17. Rev. Olajide Awosedo: Awosedo came into the Real Estate business in 2001. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in Isheri, Oguri State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

18. Gary Sanusi: Dillon Nigeria is an architechtural consultant / real estate development company located in both Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America. Registered in Febuary 1995, with a rich history of clientele and amazing testimonial of developments and property sales. It is headed by (ACH) Gary Sanusi. Some of the completed projects of the company includes Abiola Court 1-7 all in Lekki, Ebeano Shopping Mall in Lekki, Dillon Court in Lekki and a host of other developments in and around Ikoyi.

19. Oba Adetola Emmanuel King: Oba Adetola Emmanuelking is the CEO of the fast rising real estate development company known as Adron Homes and Properties Limited. Some of the company’s estates include: Tresure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grandview Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

20. Tayo Fashogbon: He is an alumnus of the Executive Management Program at Harvard Business School, Boston, United States. He is the CEO of Portal Realties Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

21: Hakeem Ogunniran: Hakeen Ogunniran was appointed the Managing Director of the UPDC in January, 2010. Ogunniran, Lawyer, Chartered Secretary and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators holds LL.B, LL.M, and MBA degrees of the University of Lagos. UPDC today is one of the biggest real estate development company in Nigeria. Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameron Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.

Now please tell me where you pulled the stupid statistics of Igbos owing 90% of the properties in Lagos from, I think it was a typo and y'all meant to say "prostitutes".

Yòrúbas are humble achievers and not hairy gorillas who beat their chests like deranged fellows. We don't make noise about our successes unlike some cursed uncultured and unruly lost jews. Put some respek on our fvcking name beech.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/
[/b]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by michelz: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Stop writing based on Emotions, on what basis would that be? did Nigeria Not sign in the UN charter that Nations have a right to freedom or secession are we not signatory to that pact, so why will they make such laws if the secession was peacefully done and legitimate, if you read my thread then you should know it has to do with peaceful secession. stop typing based on emotion as statement like you can eat your cake and have it suggest that, the courts, and world regulatory bodies don't work on such sentiments.
Ok,Nigeria signed a UN charter that nations have right to secession,why then has Nigeria not allowed Biafrans to secede? And what has UN done so far about it? Have they invaded Nigeria and forced Nigeria to allow Biafrans to secede?
Let me tell you something which I believe you already know but allow sentiments to rule your thoughts: you see UN,ECOWAS,EU etc,all of them are made up of human beings. Human beings who pursue their own self interests.
Where were they when millions of Biafrans were been killed until it took Effiong to surrender and the carnage was stopped?
Where are they now as South sudan is boiling? You think it's that easy to invade a country and start killing people because you're UN or whatever?
What have they done about Boko Haram?
How about Fulani herdsmen?
How about Libya? Have they quelled the crisis there?
Igbos have already lost millions before plus properties mainly due to irrational decision by her leaders; it would be a shame if this is repeated. I tell people that Igbos are not the worst hit in this present state of the country. They're majorly traders. Recession hardly affects traders. Just increase the prices of your goods. Simple. ( Maybe I digress).

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

grin

Hehehehe
Finally, unleashing the real developer, Lagos owers

grin

Just 22, Is that all?
Afonjas you can be so funny, I can give you a list of Igbo's from just one community in Anambra and it will exceed 22 without stress, Towns like Awka Etiti, Oraukwu, Nnewi, Onitsha, Obosi, Ukpor, Uga, Okija, each of these town alone will produce more than 22 men that have more investment in Lagos. you can research each town individually starting from Awka Etiti. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Just 22, Is that all?
Afonjas you can be so funny, I can give you a list of Igbo's from just one community in Anambra and it will exceed 22 without stress, Towns like Awka Etiti, Oraukwu, Nnewi, Onitsha, Obosi, Ukpor, Uga, Okija, each of these town alone will produce more than 22 men that have more investment in Lagos. you can research each town individually starting from Awka Etiti. grin

What's my biz with anambrala village?
Facts up there proved that ibos own little to nothing in lags. And why are you so impatient, your blood dey hurt, ba? Go read up the link as a whole. Ibos decades of lies owning 100% of Lagos days are gone cheesy

Oya go and jump into lagoon abeg grin

4 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
michelz:

Ok,Nigeria signed a UN charter that nations have right to secession,why then has Nigeria not allowed Biafrans to secede? And what has UN done so far about it? Have they invaded Nigeria and forced Nigeria to allow Biafrans to secede?
Let me tell you something which I believe you already know but allow sentiments to rule your thoughts: you see UN,ECOWAS,EU etc,all of them are made up of human beings. Human beings who pursue their own self interests.
Where were they when millions of Biafrans were been killed until it took Effiong to surrender and the carnage was stopped?
Where are they now as South sudan is boiling? You think it's that easy to invade a country and start killing people because you're UN or whatever?
What have they done about Boko Haram?
How about Fulani herdsmen?
How about Libya? Have they quelled the crisis there?
Igbos have already lost millions before plus properties mainly due to irrational decision by her leaders; it would be a shame if this is repeated. I tell people that Igbos are not the worst hit in this present state of the country. They're majorly traders. Recession hardly affects traders. Just increase the prices of your goods. Simple. ( Maybe I digress).

Nigeria has not allow biafra secede for The same reason Nigeria has not allowed restructuring, True federalism and regionalism.
UN has not done anything about it because the struggle just began and is yet to gather momentum, however they have referenced it severally
UN will not have to invade Nigeria, its member states will simply show aggression toward nigeria and serve nigeria with some strict and stringent conditions, from embargo, to trade sanctions and boycotting, and no funding, etc.
Well there you go again getting it wrong the UN is not a Nigerian Body that has no credibility and it is structured in a way that it is checkmated, interest comes first, concession comes next, agreement follows till an aim is achieved so shove that non-sense "we are all human bullshit" up you as.s, in UN collective member interest comes first.
Biafran lost the war and Biafra was not a sovereign country so UN could not do much as it would amount to interfering in another countries domestic affair, but in a case where Biafra peacefully secedes the story will be different.
Like i Said Collective interest, and boiling does not translate to violence Nigeria is boiling now too, that said, Sudan seceded peacefully. Like i said UN will not have to invade Nigeria.
What have Nigeria done about boko haram when they where politicizing it, and stealing every aid given to them what do you want them to do, moreover, did Nigeria cry to UN? they cried to America and UK.
Herdsmen same response for Boko haram, and moreover these are national issues in a case of secession it becomes international issues bordering two Sovereign nations there they can intervene.
They help in Libya, we all saw what they did in stabilizing it
Igbos will not loose anything again. mark these words.

I hope i responded appropriately, thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by afonjaheadhunt: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

Facts up there proved that ibos own little to nothing in lags. And why are you so impatient, your blood dey hurt, ba? Go read up the link as a whole. Ibos decades of lies owning 100% of Lagos days are gone cheesy

Those are no facts i can also post names of Igbo industrialist and entrepreneurs in Lagos and Sw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omofunaab2: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Afonjas did, they said we should stop developing Lagos and go an develop, Alaigbo, I am lying? Cone skull.

Lol, we were only making jest of una flath.eads.. . Abi wetin u wan mak dem tell you when chukudi that's hawking gala at sango bridge claims to own mansions in lagos or ngozi wey fit bleep anything bleepable, even if it's cucumber claiming to have developed lagos..

Abi shey make we no tell people like clifford Orji and Evans mak dem carry deir development go alaigbo?

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Those are no facts i can also post names of Igbo industrialist and entrepreneurs in Lagos and Sw

grin ofcourse it is. The list compiled land owners, major stake holders of lags. Stop diverting the bone of contention grin

Joker

6 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by Omofunaab2: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
totit:

All the dummies claiming they own 90% properties in Lagos are staying under the roof of one yoruba landlord in lagos...

3 Likes

Re: Response To: What Will Happen To Igbo Properties In A Case Of Secession? by totit: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Omofunaab2:

All the dummies claiming they own 90% properties in Lagos are staying under the roof of one yoruba landlord in lagos...

I tell ya.

Thank God, finally the real owners of lags developers,stake holders has been unraveled.

Enough of ibos lies of owner Lagos abeg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Governor, Kayode Fayemi Signing The Order Revoking Schools Payment In The State / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.