Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls (9405 Views)

Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges / CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by akanbiaa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
YourWife:

Call them out on Twitter... They will respond speedily
Just tweeted them @MyFCMB awaiting reply
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by akanbiaa(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Danfuster:

just have your legal practitioner pen them a pre-suit letter and jejely go and submit it to any of their branch and watch how calls start rolling begging to retract your suit, while you sit sipping your red wine
Will do these after the message just sent to their twitter does not yield result
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by Abujaexpress: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
friday2011:

Yes,

1. legal search fee -ranges from N6000 to N7000,

2. cheque book fee depending on the number of leaves u applied for.

And may be ATM card if its sole signatory
Okay, tnx
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by YourWife(f): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
akanbiaa:
Just tweeted them @MyFCMB awaiting reply

Keep ranting, and be tagging people like Donjazzy, wizkidayo, iamdavido, Senate president, mbuhari, ngrpresident, profosinbajo, etc... Na speed dem go take reply; with apology sef. I did it for mtn, and they refunded my #50 twice, and #500 once (leaving the data I subscribed with the #500 for me sef).

Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by juwoonn(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
friday2011:

guy, why not do your findings very well before coming here to write fabricated stories, most of this charges are backed by CBN, And it applies to all banks, I won't be surprised if your wife's account is a current account, COT (now known as account maintenance fee) applies to all current account, the -N690 difference will likely be COT charges or/and stamp duties.
First Bank staff spotted

It's a savings account! And she wasn't suppose to withdraw beyond 1k
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by juwoonn(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
YourWife:

It will shock you to know I stopped operating my FCMB and Diamond banks, and stuck with First bank for my routine/daily transactions. They've been reliable so far! I mean, have anyone tried using Diamond Bank App when REALLY IN NEED? Those guys will so disappoint you!
FBN is good for routine transaction. I'm not disputing that but their deductions are too much. Well, it's the manager here that's doing the stealing
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by akanbiaa(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
YourWife:

Keep ranting, and be tagging people like Donjazzy, wizkidayo, iamdavido, Senate president, mbuhari, ngrpresident, profosinbajo, etc... Na speed dem go take reply; with apology sef. I did it for mtn, and they refunded my #50 twice, and #500 once (leaving the data I subscribed with the #500 for me sef).
That you they have just reversed the 2000 naira
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by akanbiaa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Danfuster:

just have your legal practitioner pen them a pre-suit letter and jejely go and submit it to any of their branch and watch how calls start rolling begging to retract your suit, while you sit sipping your red wine
They have returned the 2000 naira thanks
Re: 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls by YourWife(f): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
juwoonn:

FBN is good for routine transaction. I'm not disputing that but their deductions are too much. Well, it's the manager here that's doing the stealing

I never knew. But I think I have been luck though; I operate with FBN Jabi Branch since May 2015, and have never been charged Stamp Duty (Diamond collected 350, FCMB collects it whenever someone pays money into my account, or I buy airtime more than once in quick successions), and no monthly 105 charges Ecobank deduct. They sha shocked me, no funny billings, ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smoothies And Fruit Juice Shop Business Plan For Nigeria / Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) / Understanding The Nigeria Stock Exchange Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.