Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer (396 Views)

Men Must Ejaculate 21 Times Monthly To Avoid Prostate Cancer - Medical Expert / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Storylife1(f): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
That’s not us being overly invested in your $ex life, to be clear. We’re just concerned about your health.
You see, there’s a study making the rounds that suggests that regular ejaculation could protect men from prostate cancer – that’s important, considering prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers for men.
This isn’t the first bit of research to suggest this.
Back in 2015 a study suggested that men should aim for 21 orgasms a month to reduce the risk of prostate cancer, while a study in 2016 backed up the claims.

So this particular study isn’t telling us much new stuff, just a suggestion that bears repeating: ejaculate plenty, it’s good for you. The research, published in European Urology, adds a decade of additional research to former studies, all to back up the claim that having plenty of orgasms (21 per month, to be exact) can lower the risk of prostate cancer.
Researchers surveyed almost 32,000 men on their number of orgasms, and tracked which men developed prostate cancer over the course of decades.
They found that there’s a strong link between ejaculation frequency and the likelihood of developing read more https://africanscope.com.ng/ejaculating-21-times-month-reduce-risk-prostate-cancer-suggests-research/
Re: Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Baddest69(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Am weak
Re: Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Hollawayn05(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
KUKU KEE ME
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

Babes, bring that veiny and supahard meat in za oza room grin

We must practice 21-GUN SALUTE every month cheesy meeehn...my bed will be on fire wink tongue
Re: Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Cinderella5(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

We must practice 21-GUN SALUTE every month cheesy meeehn...my bed will be on fire wink tongue
Hot lady. God deliver you.
Re: Ejaculating 21 Times A Month Could Reduce The Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

walahi u no well
come lemme pray for u..

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Other Land.....my Heart Writes The Truth / How Do Hair Grows. / That Guy Unfollowed Me On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.