Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook (1746 Views)

QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? / If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?! / If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by HonestyDoesPay: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
I asked my friend this very simple question and the answer he gave was outrageous, I used to think me having just 2 was overboard but wait till you hear what he had to say.

Me : Guy how far, how many of your exes dey your facebook?

Guy : 15 Bros. I no day like delete dem, make them day file up like money.

Perhaps one of the reasons I often discourage people from showcasing their love life on social media cause this thing called dating can be pretty tricky cause once sh*t hits the fan... well I'm sure you know the rest.

So here goes my question, HOW MANY OF YOUR EXES DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by LMandela(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
All!
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by IamSINZ(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by ekensi01: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
1 but she dont use to come online again.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin

NONE...

Besides, they dont even know i got a fb wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by ikp120(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Me get more than one Facebook account o.

Na only my first girlfriend wey dey the main account.

Na the other account wey I dey add the other ones to.

No ask me how many o.

Where Tahrah dey sef? Abi broke ass niggas don fall on her? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by HonestyDoesPay: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:

No ask me how many o.

Where Tahrah dey sef? Abi broke ass niggas don fall on her? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
ikp120:

No ask me how many o.

Trouble sleep jejely,na u wan wake am oooo.undecided
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
None. I don't see the need to be " friends" with any , plus I don't even have a Facebook account grin.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by SlimHan(f): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
None... I decline any friend request they send o no time for touching stories/ emotional blackmail grin
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
All of them Amazonas..
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by zephry(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lionessza:
None. I don't see the need to be " friends" with any , plus I don't even have a Facebook account grin.
are from the stone age

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
zephry:

are from the stone age

Lol, I guess so.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lionessza:
None. I don't see the need to be " friends" with any , plus [b]I don't even have a Facebook accoun[/b]t grin.
Why? What facebook do you?
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Why? What facebook do you?

I got tired of it , plus I was never a big user tongue
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lionessza:

I got tired of it , plus I was never a big user tongue
I have it but I don't really use it.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I have it but I don't really use it.

I don't keep things I don't need nor use . When you're no longer useful to me , you must perish grin
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't keep things I don't need nor use . When you're no longer useful to me , you must perish grin
That's very cruel, even for a lioness. Please, what must one do to continue to remain useful, your royal cruelty?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

That's very cruel, even for a lioness. Please, what must one do to continue to remain useful, your royal cruelty?

Serve a purpose.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Martin0(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
NONE...
Besides, they dont even know i got a fb wink
lie lie
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:
how can we believ that??
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
how can we believ that??

Because I have no reason to lie about it.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I guess so.
but your presence on nairaland shows you like been social and social media
Why not facebook, it is the same thing
Just like nairaland you don't have to add your pictures or true info about your self, but unlike nairaland you get to have a sort of online database
Should in case you lost contact with someone you could easily retrieve it
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2017
we blocked each other...
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Because I have no reason to lie about it.
Demm that like me gosling to believ that,but all same no curse for alarm
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Martin0(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
we blocked each other...
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Martin0(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2017
sekxy:
we blocked each other...
ok we hear but who came first in the blocking saga?
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
but your presence on nairaland shows you like been social and social media
Why not facebook, it is the same thing
Just like nairaland you don't have to add your pictures or true info about your self, but unlike nairaland you get to have a sort of online database
Should in case you lost contact with someone you could easily retrieve it

I was on Facebook for years and got bored and moved on to other sites and got bored there too and moved to nairaland, when I'm bored here I will move to another site. The people I need to contact i know where to find them incase I've lost their contacts, the rest I really don't care about having their details infact I'm always relieved whenever I lose some contacts as I don't find them useful.
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

I was on Facebook for years and got bored and moved on to other sites and got bored there too and moved to nairaland, when I'm bored here I will move to another site. The people I need to contact i know where to find them incase I've lost their contacts, the rest I really don't care about having their details infact I'm always relieved whenever I lose some contacts as I don't find them useful.
so what something were to happen to those contact where you kept them
At least you know Facebook is responsible for the online database
You didn't have to leave Facebook though, since you are not subscribing for anything, just do what I did, remain inactive

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
ok we hear but who came first in the blocking saga?
Lol..
Re: How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook by Lionessza(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2017
greyboy5000:
so what something were to happen to those contact where you kept them
At least you know Facebook is responsible for the online database
You didn't have to leave Facebook though, since you are not subscribing for anything, just do what I did, remain inactive

Like I said the people that matter to me , I know where and how to find them whenever I want without social media. Yes I know but I chose to delete it anyways grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Foolish Things Some Girls Are Doing To Lose Quality Guys / Should I Stay In The Relationship And Fight Or Should I Just End It? :( / Checkout This Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.