Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? (2300 Views)

How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook / If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?! / If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
there are usually two parties in any failed relationship (mostly romantic ones) viz;

the dumper: person who asks that the relationship be called off or the person who ups and leave the other party &

the dumpee: person who was dumped and probably still wanted the relationship to continue (they are the ones who get hurt most when such shiiiiiiii as a break up happens)

sometimes the reason for breaking up is petty and other times people break up for strong serious reasons...............................question (which i and my some of my colleagues are currently discussing at the office) is;
WHETHER YOU'RE THE DUMPER OR THE DUMPEE IF YOUR EX COMES BACK ASKING OR EVEN PLEADING YOU GUYS GET BACK TOGETHER WOULD YOU TAKE HIM OR HER BACK?

for me i'd Gladly and without thinking take her back o....................

And ermmm jessica its richard (your then richie) and i dont wanna text you but if by any chance you later joined nl like i suggested you do and you get to see this i just want you to know that if you ever want us to become an item again i'd fvcking take you back i swear...............

Just realized how much of a rare gem you were and probably still are.............sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by okawanyi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
I doubt if it will ever be like before though,

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
okawanyi:
I doubt if it will ever be like before though,

well maybe

but its still something...........
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Never that's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by greatcid02(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Depends on what caused the break up. I may accept back the relationship though but if I've lost trust in that person, it would be very difficult to get back again because

"I Trust You Is a Better Complement Than I Love You!!!

2 Likes

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by moorevic(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
I dey even push them away for dream talk more of in reality na cutlass i go take pursue them.

4 Likes

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by iweecureyou: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
there are usually two parties in any failed relationship (mostly romantic ones) viz;

the dumper: person who asks that the relationship be called off or the person who ups and leave the other party &

the dumpee: person who was dumped and probably still wanted the relationship to continue (they are the ones who get hurt most when such shiiiiiiii as a break up happens)

sometimes the reason for breaking up is petty and other times people break up for strong serious reasons...............................question (which i and my some of my colleagues are currently discussing at the office) is;
WHETHER YOU'RE THE DUMPER OR THE DUMPEE IF YOUR EX COMES BACK ASKING OR EVEN PLEADING YOU GUYS GET BACK TOGETHER WOULD YOU TAKE HIM OR HER BACK?

And ermmm jessica its richard (your then richie) and i dont wanna text you but if by any chance you later joined nl like i suggested you do and you get to see this i just want you to know that if you ever want us to become an item again i'd fvcking take you back i swear...............

Just realized how much of a rare gem you were and probably still are.............sad sad
angry

Are u try to tells me dart u dornts aff any realsonabu tin to do winth ya lives u juss cum hia to pose lubbish thark God dart i am no reald it sefundecided

cc
itsjude
teehamzat
Mrcork
lefulefu
comradespade
Maxi112
victornezzarangry
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by jbaby123: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
I would never them both back
The second one was a piece of shit!!!

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I hardly leave relationships but when I decide to leave the person or move on from the person, no going back to the ex.

We will still breakup again for the same reason why we broke up before if we should come back again. People don't really change, just a different packaging.

2 Likes

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
moorevic:
I dey even push them away for dream talk more of in reality na cutlass i go take pursue them.
Hahahahahah you wicked o!! cheesy.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by khiaa(f): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Did you dump her?
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Why can't you make the first move? You are waiting for her to make the first move when she is probably dating another guy, I guess you are the one that did the dumping.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is always very easy to forget what led to a breakup in a relationship, especially if one or both partners have not yet moved on

After a short time of waiting and being lonely, It is easy to remember the good times and forget what led to the breakup

You need to remember why you broke up in the first place, remember the months and days before the break up.
After careful thoughts, try to put things into perspective and see if you have managed to resolve what led to your break up

If you can't resolve that issue or if it beyond what you can control, you are probably going to break up again

But if you have resolved the issue or if you can manage to resolve the issue, then if she comes back you can give it a try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
iweecureyou:
angry

Are u try to tells me dart u dornts aff any realsonabu tin to do winth ya lives u juss cum hia to pose lubbish thark God dart i am no reald it sefundecided

cc.
its.jude.
teeha.mzat
Mrco.rk
leful.efu
com.radespade
Ma.xi112
vic.tornezzarangry

lmao

this crazy dude is back cheesy cheesy

welcome bro

surprisingly i missed you and you annoying mentions.............was no longer getting mentions when you left.............

Welcome
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
khiaa:

Did you dump her?

uhmmm i wouldnt say dump per say........(u'll agree with me "dump" is kinda too exaggerating and way over the top)

i'd say i kinda we kinda called it off on mutual terms but she brought up the topic cos according to her i didnt have time for her anymore

that period was my first year at me place of work and i was extremely busy.........thought she'd understand

anyways its all past now............i just want her back or at least a lady like her sad
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by antieverything(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
hells nah,hells nah ,grin ..even for a million $ (nah ah go tk d moola den brk up again!) shocked
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Why can't you make the first move? You are waiting for her to make the first move when she is probably dating another guy, I guess you are the one that did the dumping.

no i didnt do the dumping..................and i wouldnt use dumping in this context......it was more like we both ended it

she brought up the issue and made me see reasons to let go..........

And ermmm thats a good question but sadly i have no ans to that cos i'm still asking me self same question....................shes in a relationship though and maybe i just dont want to cause them problems so i'm patiently waiting and praying they break up or maybe its just my ego...........i dont know

wait why are you'll talking about me sef .............i only said dat just incase she later joined nl.....

Y'all aiint answering the question o angry
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no i didnt do the dumping..................and i wouldnt use dumping in this context......it was more like we both ended it

she brought up the issue and made me see reasons to let go..........

And ermmm thats a good question but sadly i have no ans to that cos i'm still asking me self same question....................shes in a relationship though and maybe i just dont want to cause them problems so i'm patiently waiting and praying they break up or maybe its just my ego...........i dont know

wait why are you'll talking about me sef .............i only said dat just incase she later joined nl.....

Y'all aiint answering the question o angry
Lolzzz, you are praying and waiting for them to breakup, so many forces working against ones relationship .
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunshineG:
It is always very easy to forget what led to a breakup in a relationship, especially if one or both partners have not yet moved on

After a short time of waiting and being lonely, It is easy to remember the good times and forget what led to the breakup

You need to remember why you broke up in the first place, remember the months and days before the break up.
After careful thoughts, try to put things into perspective and see if you have managed to resolve what lead to your break up

If you can't resolve that issue or if it beyond what you can control, you are probably going to break up again

But if you have resolved the issue or if you can manage to resolve the issue, then if she comes back you can give it a try

wise talk bro.........(wasnt expecting anything less sha)

and errmmm there isnt much reasoning to be done on the reason for our break up

thing is she complained i spent soooooo much time at work and had no time for her...................maybe she was right but then it was my first year (first few months actually) at work
(my dream job........dont think i fancy it dat much anymore sha........i'm kinda tired of calling someone a boss..........) and i had to do my best in keeping it

thought she'd understand but then the angel was one of those very few rare ladies who dont fancy money..................according to her she prefered us when i was still teaching in a sec sch to the us then when i started working where i do now sad sad

now that i'm stable (and probably up for promotion next year), i feel i am ready and if she comes back i'd grab her............she was one beauiful intelligent angel and no slayqueen.....smiley smiley

anyways how about you bro.......would you take an of your exes back smiley
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wise talk bro.........(wasnt expecting anything less sha)

and errmmm there isnt much reasoning to be done on the reason for our break up

thing is she complained i spent soooooo much time at work and had no time for her...................maybe she was right but then it was my first year (first few months actually) at work
(my dream job........dont think i fancy it dat much anymore sha........i'm kinda tired of calling someone a boss..........) and i had to do my best in keeping it

thought she'd understand but then the angel was one of those very few rare ladies who dont fancy money..................according to her she prefered us when i was still teaching in a sec sch to the us then when i started working where i do now sad sad

now that i'm stable (and probably up for promotion next year), i feel i am ready and if she comes back i'd grab her............she was one beauiful intelligent angel and no slayqueen.....smiley smiley

anyways how about you bro.......would you take an of your exes back smiley
Thanks for the flattery grin

it depends bro
I don't like to repeat something, so it will take someone really special for me to go back into a relationship

Cause if it was that great I shouldn't have left in the first place

But if I have to go back to such relationship, i will have to solve what created the problem in first place.

Well such relationship almost never work out the second time around
As it can become a problem for the patner who initiated the come back ..because the other partner may turn it into some sorts of leverage to bully the partner who initiated the comeback.

Anyway people are different and things may not turn out that way, plus I think a guy/lady should be in the best place to judge his/her partner

So careful consideration must be given by both partners before going back into the relationship
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolzzz, you are praying and waiting for them to breakup, so many forces working against ones relationship .

lol

dats just how it is o

its either the dude gets heartbroken or i remain heartbroken forever

and i think i've been heeartbroken for too long.....the new dude should feel it a little or dont you think? grin
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

dats just how it is o

its either the dude gets heartbroken or i remain heartbroken forever

and i think i've been heeartbroken for too long.....the new dude should feel it a little or dont you think? grin
Sometimes you don't have to think about you only, be selfless.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunshineG:

Thanks for the flattery grin

it depends bro
I don't like to repeat something, so it will take someone really special for me to go back into a relationship

Cause if it was that great I shouldn't have left in the first place

But if I have to go back to such relationship, i will have to solve what created the problem in first place.

Well such relationship almost never work out the second time around
As it can become a problem for the patner who initiated the come back ..because the other partner may turn it into some sorts of leverage to bully the partner who initiated the comeback.

Anyway people are different and things may not turn out that way, plus I think a guy/lady should be in the best place to judge his/her partner

So careful consideration must be given by both partners before going back into the relationship

yea.........you just wrote some true shiiiiiiii

suddenly i'm having a second thought about it all and i'm begining to feel guilty for wishing she breaks up with her current boyfriend

you're so damn right bro........now i feel like since i'm stable at work i'll have time for her so i want her back but then who knows if she has changed, if the experiance from our relationship changed something in her shocked shocked (even though i strongly doubt that cos we still talk and i dont think shes changed)

all the same thanks bro.................forget flattery now, you are one wise old chap bro

you just opened me eyes to some facts i totally ignored or choose to ignore.........thanks again...really smiley smiley
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yea.........you just wrote some true shiiiiiiii

suddenly i'm having a second thought about it all and i'm begining to feel guilty for wishing she breaks up with her current boyfriend

you're so damn right bro........now i feel like since i'm stable at work i'll have time for her so i want her back but then who knows if she has changed, if the experiance from our relationship changed something in her shocked shocked (even though i strongly doubt that cos we still talk and i dont think shes changed)

all the same thanks bro.................forget flattery now, you are one wise old chap bro

you just opened me eyes to some facts i totally ignored or choose to ignore.........thanks again...really smiley smiley
old chap grin grin

Kk bro glad I can help. wink
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by pellummy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
I learnt one thing from my elder brother don't fight your babes, i thought it a good advice, until now that am so weak, i am someone who hook up easily with lady, short time...intimacy, more time break up..either from me or my girls, so i ve alot of ex, i also have my girlfriend around me, but what make me weak, i love most of them, i cherish my girlfriend..now i ve unending calls from like 5 ladies everyday, each one of them want me back, am i lucky or something is wrong, should i fight them off, who knows I or My girlfriend will be tired of our relationship !
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:

lol

havent i been selfless enough?

They've been dating for a year now since i broke up with her and i got to know i miss her badly 8months ago but i didnt make any move cos i aiint self centred

i have tried jooor

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
sunshineG:
old chap grin grin

Kk bro glad I can help. wink

yes na...........you should be within the range of 35-60 right

though wisdom and maturity doesnt always come with age but i believe u should be with i dat age range to be dis wise grin grin
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:
I learnt one thing from my elder brother don't fight your babes, i thought it a good advice, until now that am so weak, i am someone who hook up easily with lady, short time...intimacy, more time break up..either from me or my girls, so i ve alot of ex, i also have my girlfriend around me, but what make me weak, i love most of them, i cherish my girlfriend..now i ve unending calls from like 5 ladies everyday, each one of them want me back, am i lucky or something is wrong, should i fight them off, who knows I or My girlfriend will be tired of our relationship !

wow

lol

dats some crazy deep shiiii you're in bruv
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

havent i been selfless enough?

They've been dating for a year now since i broke up with her and i got to know i miss her badly 8months ago but i didnt make any move cos i aiint self centred

i have tried jooor
Eyya, I feel your pain bro. The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know, I guess that's why you miss her.

One can't know the value of what one have until one loses it.

Such is life.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by khiaa(f): 4:14am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

uhmmm i wouldnt say dump per say........(u'll agree with me "dump" is kinda too exaggerating and way over the top)

i'd say i kinda we kinda called it off on mutual terms but she brought up the topic cos according to her i didnt have time for her anymore

that period was my first year at me place of work and i was extremely busy.........thought she'd understand

anyways its all past now............i just want her back or at least a lady like her sad

Ok, I understand, you'll find that special lady just be patient. smiley
Your moniker can be intimidating though. What if the girl for you is on this site, you'll never meet her with that name.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes na...........you should be within the range of 35-60 right

though wisdom and maturity doesnt always come with age but i believe u should be with i dat age range to be dis wise grin grin
i am 26 bro cheesy
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by MrCork: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:

^^^^ kaiii see booooobsi.... sweeery we need to talk... serrrriosly!! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is In Trouble Please HELP / Curvy Model Symba Poses Topless In New Racy Photo / The Sisterhood Lasso Effect... What Is The Lasso Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.