Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? (6961 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by calabaman(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
Off course u must dance ahn ahn, its not even an option
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Moneyline(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
On my wedding,l'll dance more than David danced.It will be my glorious Day.
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by tybanky(f): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
My own wedding,  I go dance ooo like I no go dance tomorrow & I no go tired!
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by N101: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
ifedy: Not compulsory, but it is better before pple start running mouth that u re forced into marrying her
You know people always have explanation for everything, the aproko nature

It all depends on the individuals.  If you're getting married and invite bad belle people to your wedding, know what to expect. 

If it is in your control then you can dictate the type of wedding you want, you then have the choice of how you want things to be - or not. 

ndigbo:

I am one very shy person! some people have actually put this question across to me, many times 'what will i do on my wedding day as regards dancing' my response has been that i wouldn't, better still my younger brother can do the dancing on my behalf.  grin

I feel you on that - just hope your brother is a REAL good dancer!!   cheesy
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Abekeade08(f): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
madam abekeade08. I request evidence of these rhythm of yours. word on the streets is your movements got more rhythm than sine and cosine waves .

I hereby request a soca wine rendition asap

Soca Whine rendition ehn, don't ask for things you can't handle ooh Mr Bawomolo. tongue
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by PETER2020: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
i wanna know; why is it compulsory or necessary for couples to dance on their wedding day?

any proof from the BIBLE or else where?

i want the answer with references and not just theoretical assumption or conclusion.
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by bawomolo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abekeade08:

Soca Whine rendition ehn, don't ask for things you can't handle ooh Mr Bawomolo. tongue

which enemy of progress said i couldn't handle a soca wine.  don't listen to the haters.
bawo the jamo trini lover is waiting oh  cheesy
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by felifeli: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
Spanishfly:

I reject it angry grin

You reject it ? So dance instead then.
Dance your sorrow away grin
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by ndigbo: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
@N101. He (my brother) is GREAT dancer.
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by shaiguy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
Its a very special day, you should dance
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Chuksaluta(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
No need of dancing,just stand like iroko tree
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Mhismole(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
Chuksaluta:

No need of dancing,just stand like iroko tree

LMAO!! yeah, you cud try that, and see whether its compulsory or not to dance. Im a bit shy too wen it comes to public stuff, but if i land that guy iv been fantasising about (for 3 gud years!), truuuust me, I will bring that reception hall down mayne! chikena!
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by beninman1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2010
Surely dancing is cool and a way of showing merriment and joy, afterall it is your special day
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by koolguy88(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
you have to dance on that day, then every other persons will follow suite grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by koolguy88(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
i have vw vento for sale any interested persons should call 08054446930
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by tayoast(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Its not a must. If u're d dance type, then dance. If not, du wat u think is befitting of your wedding day.

As for me, i'm hoping miracle 'll happen on my wedding day.

I'm just gon' throw my limbs anyhow
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Chuksaluta(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2010
Better still,you can be clapping while your bride dances
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by PurestBoy(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2010
Why won't u dance?
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by koolguy88(m): 6:35am On Feb 02, 2010
dancing is a must ooooo, pls do grin grin
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by maxtop(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2010
Na by force, ? Then i will have to call it quit[s][/s] sorry dance anyway, grin
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by galatico(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2010
It's not compulsory but it's necessary, Nigerian mentality do you want people to start thinking you're not happy getting married!!! You better dance, even if you don't know how to dance just move your body and smile all through the day .
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by cliveland: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
na force to marry??, y would get married and be gloomy

u dont have to be professional dancer, anyway na style get it!!!!

abeg dance for guest and family n do koko below the main dance for oga u know now later oooooooooooon
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by UCbaby1: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
yes you must dance,it is part of expressing your happiness and you only do it once in your lifetime
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by sulad82i(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
Oga u dont have to dance at your wedding. As for me, I am planning for a surprise "group dance" move with my friends and others. I want to make it memorable for myself, wife, and all the guest. Its a day I've been waiting for so lonnnnnng so why should I just let it go like that? On my wedding day, it will be my wife and I that will be the topic of the day and some more to come
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by DOAweb(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Not rocket science, is it?
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by bobokelly(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
Waoooooooooooooooooooo, my wedding day is my happiest day i dance to almost forget my name grin grin grin grin
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by twinskenny(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
bobokelly:

Waoooooooooooooooooooo, my wedding day is my happiest day i dance to almost forget my name grin grin grin grin

really?
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Chestan(m): 12:39am On Feb 03, 2010
why should't one dance on his or her wedding day, thats crap because that day shuold be the happiest day of d person's life, except if the person got married under durex.
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Chestan(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2010
why should't the person dance, that day suppose to b the happiest day of the person's life at that moment, except if the person got married undetr durex.
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by bawomolo(m): 1:12am On Feb 03, 2010
Abekeade08:

kai all these talk and no action. i want my money back grin
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by Abekeade08(f): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2010
kai all these talk and no action. i want my money back Grin

Well since you don't live in NYC, I am afraid you won't be privy to my soca whine rendition, but believe me, its hot to death tongue
Re: Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? by bawomolo(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2010
Abekeade08:

Well since you don't live in NYC, I am afraid you won't be privy to my soca whine rendition, but believe me, its hot to death tongue

na lie jare. we don't believe you, you need more people.  cheesy
nice pic by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audray... Crushing On You Is An Under Statement / Should I Marry A Second Wife? / I Just Took A Picture Of My Hand, Can We See Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.