Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pls Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Brother (644 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother by mobilesola: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2010
I have a Friend who is in a dilemma. His girlfriend of 5yrs got pregnant for another guy in school and she couldn't even inform him until after 4mths when he suspected something had gone wrong. She apparently lost the pregnancy and last December but my friend still loves this chick and she knows. she will not rule out their coming together whenever he asked her if there is still a chance of them getting together. The problem is, she would not confirm whether she would continue with the R/S or not as my friend would like to move on . Pls sincere comments
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Pweety4me(f): 2:23am On Jan 31, 2010
*Shakes Her Head*
Re: Pls Help A Brother by neily(f): 2:29am On Jan 31, 2010
Did not get u clearly but i think if she loves this guy, she will not sleep wit another.
Re: Pls Help A Brother by mobilesola: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2010
i can confirm she indeed loves the guy very much and the prob started when the guy was away for about 7mths and even at that they kept talking almost on adaily basis. she's non commmital at the moment as she said she'll be thinking about it the "proposal".
Re: Pls Help A Brother by Dimka76(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2010
@mobilesola u seem very well acquainted with the facts in issue. Are you sure you are not the affected party? Because all dis 3rd hand advice is really akward. Anyway tell ur ''friend'' to give it a little time. If u are not yet married to a woman u cant really call her urs. How would u expect her to tell? And is it not just a little bit too convinient that she ''lost'' the baby? O boy come clean o. Tell the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be The Man Of Her Dreams And The Lady Of His World / Pants On Fire! Call Fire Service! / Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.