Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) (72281 Views)

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tekno sef bring hin rough chisel dentition into the matter

Ayaff die!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alhaji tekno
Anybody Dat knows music should know you made more hits in D last one year than dem both combined.
Enuf said.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by RaeMystix: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2017
Obtaining a blue passport is alot easier now than it was 20 plus years ago. Davido might have a blue passport, but his English is worse than that of an uneducated fellow. cry
The guy can't seem to string a full sentence without pulling a blunder.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Plasme(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Wizkid still behaves like a KID..
This dude has forgotten he has a KID

undecided

Two kids actually.

Meanwhile..

Pls click the link below n show me that u care. Thx.

www.nairaland.com/3901651/investmen-opportunity-invest-token-get
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Rick9(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2017
What of Hushpuppi and Kaycee & Phyno how that one na , e don end .
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2017
Omoluabi16:
ephi123 abeg tell this fella wetin you tell saraki
wetin she tell saraki?
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ericmor: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2017
watin dis one dey talk, the only international artist i know in Nigeria now is wizzy. no time to waste time
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by selfmadeboss: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2017
i prefer him frog voice to all those yaaagaaaaaa rubbish.
even the recent Igbos member arrested in indonesia for drugs dont know wizkid and tecno. but most of them said they did drugs because they wanted 30 billion in that accant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 4:51am On Jul 06, 2017
RaeMystix:
Obtaining a blue passport is alot easier now than it was 20 plus years ago. Davido might have a blue passport, but his English is worse than that of an uneducation fellow. cry
The guy can't seem to string a full sentence without pulling a blunder.
So? Does it stop him from making hits and getting money? What does this post have to do with this issue. It is 'uneducated' btw. Your own English na wa.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Small sense suppose fall on these guys na
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Crestedguy4real: 5:56am On Jul 06, 2017
nikkypearl:
Who is tekno again
China phone,that makes loud sound
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by salford1: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two words for the three of them,

"Their Father!!!!"

We have bigger concerns in this country and not some mediocre artistes' ego squabbles.
wizkid is not mediocre through. lol.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by RaeMystix: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2017
ireneidiva:

So? Does it stop him from making hits and getting money? What does this post have to do with this issue. It is 'uneducated' btw. Your own English na wa.

My statement was in reference to Davido's comment, bragging about him owning a Blue Passport....Yes! I made a typo; A little comprehension on your part ought to have made you figure out it was a typo, but if it makes you feel better....Enjoy!!!!.....I ought to say the same for you."Between" your use of abbreviations and lack of proper punctuation marks when replying a stranger, does make you sound unintelligent......This is neither instagram nor twitter.
Perhaps your way of thinking is quite different from mine. If one claims to be quite wealthy, educated, well connected, and a natural born ciitzen of a country such as the United States, which happens to be an English speaking country, such individual also has to be well spoken and fluent in terms of the use of the English language. I do stand by my comment about Davido's lack of coprehension with the use of the English language.
Although love a song or two from both artists, Wizkid is quite well spoken for someone who has had a rough up bringing, compared to the so called wealthy kid who brags about owning a Blue Passport.

If you are by any chance related to Davido. Maybe his cousin or perhaps one of his Girlfriends, try advicing him to refine his English speaking skills. An ESOL class would do just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by chara019: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2017
all these ones be acting like nincompoops . Fighting over what's not worth it
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by STEVENcrack(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2017
he's not even taking sides.. he's talking about himself. that's why he posted 3 pics and captioned it with that statement
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by twatty: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Make una leave tekno abeg.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by elkristofa: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2017
when american musicians beef, it happens in the studio
but when 9ja smal boys wan beef, instagramm n twitter dy hear am . .and yet dem go dy form yeye big boy
who u epp ?
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2017
iamdotune:
nah man read well

"We go know who International pass" and "the it's better to be a lion I'm the jungle than to be a dog in a city that he replied saying Naso"

It's obvious wizkid is the Dog cause he's international and davido is the lion cause wizkid said he's local and should catch up"

Btw Tecno made davido's If and Fall beat

Plus he's also promoting himself literally
Those beats are not new, the guy just recycled his hit beats!
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2017
nikkypearl:
Who is tekno again

He's a very cheap, fugly, underpowered ripoff of a phone that nobody really wants, but people buy anyway cos he's cheap and disposable.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ebRaymond: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2017
mtchewww, wetin concern me wit naija musik so far nothin do august alsina nd d rest of those that do good musik nt so called noise they do in d studio eg fashola nd bed, bannana nd yur head.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by squash47(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2017
etzskillz:
when will infinix or iPhone react
Thats 2face or Psquare

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by mohbobo: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2017
We don't ve to wait b4 this #dawhiz gets out of hands. Watched a leaked video wen David was wit his caliber of friends n some of them were saying they will show wizkid whenever he comes to edo to perform... To me, this their feud is not funny any longer... Elders in the game should try n make peace btw them. Only God knows wah dey beefing on. Mark zuckerberg suppose don dey fight d whole world by nw.... Pls we want peace n it's our fundamental rights to ve it. One love

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by oderinde151(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2017
AKOBA.. is when u see your old school mate at Ikorodu and he hails u with BADOO.... Bro just disappear cos running won't epp Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by westlife79(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Two afonjas dey fight, wetin concern ifraud?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by OGSylvester(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Tekno Please dont take part between this two childish guys wizzy and davido na beg i de beg oh Vibezng.com
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2017
gabazin080:
he needs someone or something like this to remain relevant

Why the hate?...to me tekno is as talented as both of them...if not more. Who produced IF? Do u like OF because of davido's voice or tekno's sublime production?
Can u compare the quality of pana to daddy yo or wizzy's rant of one dance or even babanla?...tekno is just raw talent...dude can sing, he can dance,his videos are energetic, his persona is fire, without too much bribing of radio stations tekno earned massive airplay....what's ur deal?
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Two words for the three of them,

"Their Father!!!!"

We have bigger concerns in this country and not some mediocre artistes' ego squabbles.

U were called to come and talk nonsense...why are you making sense? undecided
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Sagay212: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Lol....wetin dey worry this jangbaja musician....instead make him respect himself.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Alhaji tekno
Anybody Dat knows music should know you made more hits in D last one year than dem both combined.
Enuf said.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2017
NOISE MAKERS EVERY WHERE embarassed embarassed
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by jejemanito: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Edopesin:
Nwaamaikpe!!!! Come Ahn Say Rubbish
You know the drill bro cheesy
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ephi123(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
wetin she tell saraki?

I tell am say there be only one Omoluabi! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.