Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) (72282 Views)

“You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by beemzy2014(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Wizkid still behaves like a KID..
This dude has forgotten he has a KID

undecided

abi KIDSSSS
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2017
RaeMystix:

My statement was in reference to Davido's comment, bragging about him owning a Blue Passport....Yes! I made a typo; A little comprehension on your part ought to have made you figure out it was a typo, but if it makes you feel better....Enjoy!!!!.....I ought to say the same for you."Between" your use of abbreviations and lack of proper punctuation marks when replying a stranger, does make you sound unintelligent......This is neither instagram nor twitter.
Perhaps your way of thinking is quite different from mine. If one claims to be quite wealthy, educated, well connected, and a natural born ciitzen of a country such as the United States, which happens to be an English speaking country, such individual also has to be well spoken and fluent in terms of the use of the English language. I do stand by my comment about Davido's lack of coprehension with the use of the English language.
Although love a song or two from both artists, Wizkid is quite well spoken for someone who has had a rough up bringing, compared to the so called wealthy kid who brags about owning a Blue Passport.

If you are by any chance related to Davido. Maybe his cousin or perhaps one of his Girlfriends, try advicing him to refine his English speaking skills. An ESOL class would do just fine.
Madam you are the one criticizing someone's English. Your own should be perfect. Davido's girlfriend talk/Cousin is just meaningless rubbish.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2017
I wish this quarell could add to my salary.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by OfficialLanrex(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2017
���

Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Respect55(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2017
datigbogirl:

Are you that dumb or you just acting the foool

Bros, dnt take it so personal.
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2017
ped007:

Your Boyfriend's role model....
keep quiet angry i am a virgin
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by Odani: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Respect55:
So can we now infer that Tekno is taking sides with Wizzy?

Go back n read his tweets again
Re: Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) by RaeMystix: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ireneidiva:

Madam you are the one criticizing someone's English. Your own should be perfect. Davido's girlfriend talk/Cousin is just meaningless rubbish.

Ma'am; Meaningless is what you should view your first reply towards my first comment on this thread, because I was only referring to his lack of the proper use of the English language when making a speech for someone who brags about being the son of a wealthy businessman, obtaining a degree from a prestigious college in the country, and also a natural born ciitzen of the US. This has nothing to do with the fact that he makes money as an artist....Olamide also does have the same problem, which is quite understandable, because he never had such an advantage.

Secondly, my comment about you possibly being is cousin / GF was a dig, since you seemed to go all bat for him.

Lastly, since you claim to be quite good at the proper use of English language yourself, then you should have ended your sentence at Meaningless. Including the word "Rubbish" was meaningless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.