Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? (16570 Views)

Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Tomide12: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
So I've been hearing a lot about this app called MAXGo and i thought i'd give it a shot. The app which is similar to Uber, Taxify and Oga taxi but For PowerBikes, allows you request a power bike to come pick you up and drop you off at your location. Unlike Uber though, the riders are trained and certified by MAXGo. I was initially skeptical about it, but after i was stuck in traffic around law school in V.I, i just thought i should give it a try.

Besides you get some money in your app wallet when you download the app, so your first ride is practically free.

I was pleasantly surprised at how effective the app was and the ride was actually cheaper than Okada, plus it's a Powerbike and i also got a helmet which is something i have always wanted with Bikes.

I got to work in Lekki in less than 15 minutes (thank GOD cos i may just have been fired if not) and the rider was very nice and pleasant. All in all, i was impressed.

Now where it gets interesting is these guys have a very mouth-watering referral system and if you get a couple of people to download and use your referral codes, your rides will be practically free. This is asides the 100 Naira they give to everyone on sign up.

I think it's a cool app with some really cool incentives -> www.max.ng/go

The game might just be changing for UBER and Taxify as they now have some interesting competition.

www.max.ng/go

11 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by floflo12: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by okonja(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
yes so
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by NobleAngell(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm patiently waiting for keke napep's own.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Ekakamba: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Awesome.

Check my sig niccas et al.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by deepwater(f): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op how much were you paid to sell this stuff here.

Nevertheless it is a great idea.

Will download the app asap

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
ok
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool grin It would be a great experience especially when its a power bike

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by dessz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
no matter anywhere, nothing beats legedezbenz grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by samso4sure(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by ChiefSweetus: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Say what you may, Uber has revolutionised transportation with the tech-enabled service. So simple an idea.. success hinged simply on who implemented first. The SWOT section of their business plan would be quite a read, I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Teletexter: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP said their bikes are cheaper than Okada?
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by psychologist(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
The four folks below me are high on Oshogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Ra88: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
I thought they barred Okada from major roads in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by partnerbiz4: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
This one them dey ban okada anyhow.

Wait, you mean okada dey for VI?

Okada has been banned in all capital of south east.

See below..

3 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by OkoYibo: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Don't worry, keep sharing helmets. By the time they give you an helmet worn by NwaAmaikpe, you'll notice your head feels light. That's how it feels to have a head without a brain.

45 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by classyboutique: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's long overdue in Lagos.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
What INSURANCE do they have in place in case they kill you?

14 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by SalamRushdie: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tomide12:

So I've been hearing a lot about this app called MAXGo and i thought i'd give it a shot. The app which is similar to Uber, Taxify and Oga taxi but For PowerBikes, allows you request a power bike to come pick you up and drop you off at your location. Unlike Uber though, the riders are trained and certified by MAXGo. I was initially skeptical about it, but after i was stuck in traffic around law school in V.I, i just thought i should give it a try.

Besides you get some money in your app wallet when you download the app, so your first ride is practically free.

I was pleasantly surprised at how effective the app was and the ride was actually cheaper than Okada, plus it's a Powerbike and i also got a helmet which is something i have always wanted with Bikes.

I got to work in Lekki in less than 15 minutes (thank GOD cos i may just have been fired if not) and the rider was very nice and pleasant. All in all, i was impressed.

Now where it gets interesting is these guys have a very mouth-watering referral system and if you get a couple of people to download and use your referral codes, your rides will be practically free. This is asides the 100 Naira they give to everyone on sign up.

I think it's a cool app with some really cool incentives -> www.max.ng/go

The game might just be changing for UBER and Taxify as they now have some interesting competition.

www.max.ng/go

Guy cool down with the stories because it's clear you are part of the promoters of this App..As a serial entrepreneur myself I must tell you this a really good innovation and woukd fly in all over populated cities suffering from traffic issues but I would suggest you don't just tie it to sports bike but any bike with an Engine capacity of 200 cc should be allowed to participate

12 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
good

MODIFIED

OP JUST TELL US YOU'RE ADVERTISING THE APP

NO LONG STORY grin

4 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by airsaylongcon: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stinks of advertising. Something fall on the mod that brought this here. And on the OP, be more subtle in your advertising. This really stinks

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by piagetskinner(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
pic or...u know the rest
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by wintersnow(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
I got a power bike from my gf on my birthday... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by kidman96(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
bberrey5:
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

i dey my house, come beat me...

Wetin dey worri dis you wan
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Techpaded(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
cool
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
e go make sense sha
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by datola: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
Niger! Once an idea is successful you'll have so many people copying same.

Th bike idea is is not bad so far it is safe and lawful.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
When you are trying to buy airtime N1000 from your account but you didn't count the zeros and you bought N10000 instead...

7 Likes

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by OCTAVO: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs / Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / 20 Dead As Boat Carrying Schoolchildren, Others Capsizes In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.