Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? (16562 Views)

Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by iamdotune(m): 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tomide12:

So I've been hearing a lot about this app called MAXGo and i thought i'd give it a shot. The app which is similar to Uber, Taxify and Oga taxi but For PowerBikes, allows you request a power bike to come pick you up and drop you off at your location. Unlike Uber though, the riders are trained and certified by MAXGo. I was initially skeptical about it, but after i was stuck in traffic around law school in V.I, i just thought i should give it a try.

Besides you get some money in your app wallet when you download the app, so your first ride is practically free.

I was pleasantly surprised at how effective the app was and the ride was actually cheaper than Okada, plus it's a Powerbike and i also got a helmet which is something i have always wanted with Bikes.

I got to work in Lekki in less than 15 minutes (thank GOD cos i may just have been fired if not) and the rider was very nice and pleasant. All in all, i was impressed.

Now where it gets interesting is these guys have a very mouth-watering referral system and if you get a couple of people to download and use your referral codes, your rides will be practically free. This is asides the 100 Naira they give to everyone on sign up.

I think it's a cool app with some really cool incentives -> www.max.ng/go

The game might just be changing for UBER and Taxify as they now have some interesting competition.

www.max.ng/go

It's not on iPhone
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by exlinkleads(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
good one
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by jchioma: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice Advertising
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by yunglary(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
You guys should try and think of your own idea or modify someone else idea properly. Power bike is not that common and not everybody that own powerbike want to ride with a stranger. Am tired of seeing clones of uber everywhere. Nigerians keep doing this.

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
airsaylongcon:
Stinks of advertising. Something fall on the mod that brought this here. And on the OP, be more subtle in your advertising. This really stinks
perhaps you are the only one percieving the "stink"
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by bberrey5: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
kidman96:

Wetin dey worri dis you wan
awumen oo, wabaa lalaalalala awumen ma gp
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Princebawa1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow awesome
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by litaninja(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Like seriously? How transparent is this post biko?
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by chronique(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
If I hear say I climb power bike, make I know wetin cause am. After having a near death experience riding on a bike almost 20 yrs ago, I swore never to own a bike, ride one myself, or ride one on the highway.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by mywells: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
how can I get a referral code?
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Great idea for a congested city liKe Lagos, but even a scooter above 100cc should be able to join as drivers (I'd rather ride biatch on a scooter than power bike)
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by experimentist: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2017
op, what if i dont want a heltmet that has been worn by a flat headed person? i dont want to have a flat head o..

1 Like

Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by nkowaputa(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Tomide12:

So I've been hearing a lot about this app called MAXGo and i thought i'd give it a shot. The app which is similar to Uber, Taxify and Oga taxi but For PowerBikes, allows you request a power bike to come pick you up and drop you off at your location. Unlike Uber though, the riders are trained and certified by MAXGo. I was initially skeptical about it, but after i was stuck in traffic around law school in V.I, i just thought i should give it a try.

Besides you get some money in your app wallet when you download the app, so your first ride is practically free.

I was pleasantly surprised at how effective the app was and the ride was actually cheaper than Okada, plus it's a Powerbike and i also got a helmet which is something i have always wanted with Bikes.

I got to work in Lekki in less than 15 minutes (thank GOD cos i may just have been fired if not) and the rider was very nice and pleasant. All in all, i was impressed.

Now where it gets interesting is these guys have a very mouth-watering referral system and if you get a couple of people to download and use your referral codes, your rides will be practically free. This is asides the 100 Naira they give to everyone on sign up.

The game might just be changing for UBER and Taxify as they now have some interesting competition.

www.max.ng/go

Good advert. Hope you paid Seun?
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by sunboy(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2017
GOD Bless my country Nigeria... too much innovations grin
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 06, 2017
They should start adding promoted content like on Twitter nah...every story now nah market.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by eluquenson(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Power bike is a good idea
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by iomoge2(f): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Tomide12:

www.max.ng/go

Nice advert
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by fleetfeet: 4:49am On Jul 06, 2017
Here in Vietnam you have UBER and several other brands on Okada I mean the regular Vespa o! Would be nice if the okada business is better organized so there will be public confidence in it, cuz bigger and more advanced economies in Asia have embraced okada as a means of commercial transportation so I wonder why naija with its transport challenge won't accept it.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Moneyyy: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2017
dessz:
no matter anywhere, nothing beats legedezbenz grin
Poverty na bastard
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by chinybelle(f): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2017
When are they coming to port Harcourt cry cry cry
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one. I hope it works in meduguri sha
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Raemonez: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
can I get a phone number to reach this bikers hence my phone can't download the maxgo.com/ng
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by Fortissimo502: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2017
This is obviously an ad. Jeeze dude work on your narrative. Just come out plain that you're advertising. Otherwise you sound like a scammer.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by baba4thegehs: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
partnerbiz4:
This one them dey ban okada anyhow.

Wait, you mean okada dey for VI?

Okada has been banned in all capital of south east.

See below..

Open your eyes, he said power bike not the regular Okada
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by blank(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
Say what you may, Uber has revolutionised transportation with the tech-enabled service. So simple an idea.. success hinged simply on who implemented first. The SWOT section of their business plan would be quite a read, I'm sure.

They were not the first in Nigeria. NG-Rides and one other app were in Nigeria but no money for advert. First heard of them here on Nairaland and used to patronize them till they had to change business model.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by edubodo: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2017
mywells:
how can I get a referral code?
Please use my referral to sign up or in promotions. My code is chinedu
Make I enjoy small awoof
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by leftone: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Tomide12:

www.max.ng/go

though this sounds dangerous, i think I just might solve a problem in Lagos.I jokingly suggested this to some colleagues a few days ago. Didn't know someone had already come up with the idea...kudos!
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by edubodo: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Pls every1 use my referra code chinedu. You will get 200 naira or free ride, me too I get 200 naira or free ride. Let us enjoy the awoof together. Biko epp my maket.
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Op says it's like Uber, but the site says it's a delivery system with Dispatch riders to deliver your goods to certain destinations. undecided
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by edubodo: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Bros they r into delivery and transport... this is the link for transport. www.max.ng/go
Please download and use my referra code chinedu. Thank you and God bless
JeffreyJamez:
Op says it's like Uber, but the site says it's a delivery system with Dispatch riders to deliver your goods to certain destinations. undecided
Re: Uber-Like Service For Powerbikes? by rotey73: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
I no see am for apple store

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Liverpool Road To Be Closed For 4 Days For Repairs / Capetown, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.