Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134381 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2017
goodguy4sure:
I read it on Vanguard when Acting President Osinbajo Declare Open the VAIDS Scheme...( NTax) which he said will begin this month under the Federal Ministry of Finance

OK. Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2017
oomotayo16:
But Federal government no try oooo, transport fare was not given.....and we are asked to go to Abuja.....impromptu
Alot of Goodies and Packages Awaits You ...trust me..like NYSC Scheme, You all may get your first pay even before leaving but I will confirm ASAP
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Funpeter: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2017
oomotayo16:
it's difficult to gatecrash
what criteria did they use?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Who else has gotten this? A frnd of mine jst snt dis to me, i had to blurr out his name. so I wanted to confirm if its legit

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by moneta(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Alot of Goodies and Packages Awaits You ...trust me..like NYSC Scheme, You all may get your first pay even before leaving but I will confirm ASAP
Pls have u confirmed...and can someone report on tuesday morning...because I no not every one wil report on monday
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls who has recieved invitation for the physical interview?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onyi101:
Who else has gotten this? A frnd of mine jst snt dis to me, i had to blurr out his name. so I wanted to confirm if its legit
Confirmed .
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Thywhy: 2:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have done the online assessment about 2 weeks ago, but yet to get my scores.pls help a friend
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Onyi101:
Confirmed..
Congratulations to you...
Carry go
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Thywhy:
Hi guys, I have done the online assessment about 2 weeks ago, but yet to get my scores.pls help a friend
Most Persons are facing the same thing here
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Confirmed .
yes ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2017
moneta:

Pls have u confirmed...and can someone report on tuesday morning...because I no not every one wil report on monday
yes...there will be Provision of Accommodation , Transport logistics after the training..

just take pockets money in case of Federal govt failure.. hahahaha

Congratulations
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by ndubest007(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Please, what did they ask you guys during the interview!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Twenty9: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please, what did they ask you guys during the interview
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yes ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
I hope npower takes more Applicant ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by stainlessgerard(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hadey94:
I actually think cat is the only answer, the question cant be blank. And rat like lizard has its abdomen close to the soil.
....dat question qat no ansa......snakes and lizard is a reptile while cat and rat re mammals....reptiles-have scaly skin,lays egg and dey re cold blooded animal dat means dey need sun..MAMMMALs- produces milk to feed Dia young ones and dey re warm blooded.... So d ansa NONE
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
goodguy4sure:
yes...there will be Provision of Accommodation , Transport logistics after the training..

just take pockets money in case of Federal govt failure.. hahahaha

Congratulations
pls Is the training for every body or we need to wait for invitation?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Chenemite:
pls Is the training for every body or we need to wait for invitation?
Only Those Strictly Invited through Email and SMS
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Chenemite(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Only Those Strictly Invited through Email and SMS
OK tnx
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by slyd90(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
okopidia:
2017 Npower Test questions and Answer (Tax,Health, Agro and Teach)

https://sampidia.000 webhost app.com

Register an account with us, then click on Aptitude Test, Then pick the test you want to practice (Questions and Answers are provided). For more explanation to any answer provided, click on forum and ask your questions, gurus will attend to you ASAP.

To get Password to access the Test Questions and Answers
*PAYMENTS METHOD:*
1. Send 200 MTN card to 08029656195 (MTN transfer not allowed)
2. Pin to access the questions and answers will be sents via SMS

For support; kindly send us an email at sampidia0@gmail.com or call 08029656195

*WHY BOTHER, I HEARD THE QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLE?*
Not all fingers are equal. Some people prefer preparing ahead and have a sense of what the questions would look like. Questions that are simple like ABC are the one's that are simple to fail too. Most people needed it to remove anxiety. Remember no matter how simple a exam/test is, some people will still fail because of lack of preparation, that is just a natural fact. And remember the test results will be measure on time factor. Those that submitted on time with the correct answers will be selected first. Don't forget over 2million has already applied and more will still apply. And they need only 300,000 graduate. Npower that picked simple questions knows what they are doing.

My friendly advice, don't underestimate the simplicity.

*Sampidia Official Channels*

WhatsApp:https:///4HzZ1KPNhYIGA8DQbyqvzb

Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/SamPidia0/
Shey u want make thunder fire u abiiii

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari's dividend of democracy in youths empowerment indeed!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
slyd90:
Shey u want make thunder fire u abiiii
Maybe

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Could you tell us if you have been able to participate at the interview? Are all the volunteers invited for the interview from across the country converging at that same center? What's the estimated number of participants in attendance? Thank you.
We need response

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chenemite:
OK tnx
Welcome
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by davershers1: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wrote the N power tax test and i want to find out. some one told me, they are going to Abuja for an interview, must they sent me the massage before i will attend the interview?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by davershers1: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls i need to be cleared. Can some one answer me please
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
davershers1:
I wrote the N power tax test and i want to find out. some one told me, they are going to Abuja for an interview, must they sent me the massage before i will attend the interview?
The Interview is strictly on SMS or EMAIL Invitation

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by domzy007(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning all. Now that some people are being called for ntax interview, what is the fate of those still waiting for sms or email invite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.