Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134630 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
femialabi2016:

My brother apart from the day I did my assessment av not check npower site again. So I will advise you don't bother yourself on what's on there website. However I will check if my name is there but I don't know how and for what purpose. Thanks

Alright.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Everyday4(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
For the interview, what mode of identification did you use or you went with your credentials?

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by TrustinGod247: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you know anyone that lives in ABA pls forward this to the person it could be of help. ( special reference to mathematics and physics teachers) A standard institution with modern facilities for learning needs the services of graduate teachers Location: 23-27 umuobu street over rail Aba along st Eugenes road (st Eugene catholic church) and its environs Area of interest: sciences, mathematics, further maths, physics, Government, Agric science, Cultural and creative arts, Basic technology, Account, Biology, French, Literature in English, and other social sciences. If u are in aba and interested in teaching job, submission of cv is on going in the school. For more information, call any of the following numbers 08033943937, 08036344264, 08164755590 salary scale is encouraging . For those interested in teaching job
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Everyday4:
For the interview, what mode of identification did you use or you went with your credentials?
International passport will be the best if u av one cause that is what I use. But if u don't av u can use other national identity card.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blazegab: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
For no reason in particular I just have a feeling that people whose name are on that list as students role will be called for interview. Please can someone confirm this.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blazegab: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
I beg your pardon femi when u say state, is it state of residence or state of origin its confusing me now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by thegeniusoye(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls how do u log in? I Didnt get text msg to write the test so am not expecting a text for interview invite but how else will I know I have been invited? Do I log in to the test portal?

Thanks!
femialabi2016:

International passport will be the best if u av one cause that is what I use. But if u don't av u can use other national identity card.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Special Thanks to all Our Fellow NPower NTax Applicants for those wonderful Swift Response to all Our Questions and Doubts
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by multikolour(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2017
please how can I see the shortlisted candidate because I log in to my account and I only saw wait for SMS
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by embassyrich(f): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Pls i have not been shortlisted here is my reference number Tax 2017-00000997144-38
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by multikolour(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Blazegab:
For no reason in particular I just have a feeling that people whose name are on that list as students role will be called for interview. Please can someone confirm this.
please give the link to check if am shortlisted
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Valmesk(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Who has the link to check names of those shortlisted.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Valmesk(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Npower should carry every participant along.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afternoon, how will I get d list of those Shortlisted or names in Npower because I didn't see those name in dere site
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Valmesk(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:
Afternoon, how will I get d list of those Shortlisted or names in Npower because I didn't see those name in dere site
For those who can't read the image. Please see details here

Vaids/N-Tax Update, Interview Process And Selection Criteria

N-Power commenced the 2017 Application on the 13th of June, 2017. N-Power Tax, a new category, was introduced to engage Volunteers enlisted via the N-Power application process as Community Liaison Tax Officers under the Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS). VAIDS is an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the Joint Tax Board that encourages non-compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax, as well as, widen the tax net.

The VAIDS programme seeks to select 7,500 qualified N-Tax Volunteers who will undertake tax promotion, document review, record keeping, tax enquiries response, customer management, report writing, amongst others. On the 29th of June, 2017, the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, issued an Executive Order instituting VAIDS. VAIDS has a lifespan of 9 months commencing on the 1st of July, 2017.

As a result, the VAIDS N-Tax category will operate an expedited selection process separate from the General N-Power programme, N-Teach, N-Agro and N-Health. This would be facilitated directly by the Federal Ministry of Finance-VAIDS team.

In connection with this, all applicants are invited to note:
: • First, the 2- week extension of the N-Power application did not apply to VAIDS N-Tax. As of the 14th of July, application for VAIDS N-Tax closed with 229,245 applications. Only 186,904 applicants had their BVN and applications records matched and validated, as such were invited for the assessment tests.

• Secondly, the next phase is that of VAIDS N-Tax Physical Interviews to be conducted by the Federal Ministry of Finance VAIDS team across Nigeria. This process has since commenced by the published schedule from the Federal Ministry Finance VAIDS team. A physical verification of applicants will also be undertaken during this phase.

. • Those successful at this round will progress to the next phase of Assessment Interviews (in batches) which will hold, according to the Federal Ministry of Finance VAIDS team, at the Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja. Again, the Federal Ministry of Finance VAIDS team will contact successful applicants and invite them for this stage of interviews. This would culminate with a written assessment test.

The final stage is that of Selection and Deployment.

For ease of reference, please note the VAIDS/ N- TAX selection process:

1. Application
2. BVN Validation
3. Test
4. Physical Interview in States and Physical Verification
5. Assessment Interview
6. Final Selection
7. Deployment

N-Power is the Registration/Application Partner for VAIDS/N-TAX. As the Recruitment Partner for the process, N-Power was responsible for Process 1-3 ONLY.

The Ministry of Finance/VAIDS team will lead on the implementation of Process 4-7.

Kindly note that having completed processes 1-3, N-Power is NOT involved in the implementation of processes 4-7 and has handed over the entire exercise to Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) VAIDS/N-TAX.

N-TAX applicants may now direct their complaints and inquiries to the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) VAIDS/N-TAX channels, as provided below:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram: @ideclareng/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqV4w_4OE2P12Mcx9jtrd_w
LinkedIn: Vaids Nigeria • www.vaids.gov.ng
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Valmesk(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:
After enquiring on their Facebook, they replied:Hello,xxxxxxxxx
Please note that the physical interview and verification is being conducted in batches across Nigeria. Applicants who have passed the assessment tests and have been validated by N-Power will be contacted for the interview and verification process.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Go to your profile. Click Participants or Applicant. It'll take you to a list of names.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
[Buhari's dividend of democracy and yoots empowerment indeed
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zirah:

Go to your profile. Click Participants or Applicant. It'll takej you to a list of names.

Boss.... Dere is nothing like dat on profile
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blazegab: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zirah:

Go to your profile. Click Participants or Applicant. It'll take you to a list of names.

So this listed are the shortlisted candidates. 89136 in number?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blazegab:

So this listed are the shortlisted candidates. 89136 in number?
there are two lists, one is participant/applicant which contains 31845 names while d other which is student list contains 89136 names. one of the lists is successful applicants list.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by echekings(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
am nt seeing any of such can someone paste d list here
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Blazegab: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
This
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari's dividend of democracy and yoots empowerment indeed!
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Ceterisguy: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is the invitation by SMS alone or through Email as well? The Cafe guy that registered my details made a mistake on my phone number. I discovered this after waiting several weeks for SMS for test. I was able to log in with the wrong phone number but to receive SMS now for Interview is a problem. Pls will they also send email notification? Thanks.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
MostIncredibleDFirst:
What medium can I use to send you a private message?

Can u pls screen grab n let's see
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Hamstrong001(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
tsquare299:

there are two lists, one is participant/applicant which contains 31845 names while d other which is student list contains 89136 names. one of the lists is successful applicants list.

Can u pls screen grab n let's see... Thank you
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=tsquare299 post=59082545][/quote]

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:

I am also an applicant o
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ceterisguy:
Is the invitation by SMS alone or through Email as well? The Cafe guy that registered my details made a mistake on my phone number. I discovered this after waiting several weeks for SMS for test. I was able to log in with the wrong phone number but to receive SMS now for Interview is a problem. Pls will they also send email notification? Thanks.
Both, just check ur email daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.