Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (134365 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
domzy007:
Good morning all. Now that some people are being called for ntax interview, what is the fate of those still waiting for sms or email invite?
NPower nor gree answer that question ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by udemetemple: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please has anybody been called for Ntax interview recently? I learnt Enugu applicants on Ntax are starting their training tomorrow in Abuja.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please those who have done the interview should give others an idea of what the interview was....please,, it will do a lot of good in terms of preparation.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Huxayfa: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Is this interview state by state or what?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Thywhy: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
what is the faith of those people that have done the assessment but yet get the invite?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by teeeboi24(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Huxayfa:
Am surprised ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Thywhy:
what is the faith of those people that have done the assessment but yet get the invite?
We hope they communicate ooo
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Huxayfa:
I was only aware of the Abuja and Lagos own that was done two weeks ago and. learnt they have been deployed already
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2017
udemetemple:
Please has anybody been called for Ntax interview recently? I learnt Enugu applicants on Ntax are starting their training tomorrow in Abuja.
Re u sure! ? did u see any one sent the email
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by goodguy4sure(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Please those who have done the interview should give others an idea of what the interview was....please,, it will do a lot of good in terms of preparation.

Thanks in anticipation.
Yes ooo
at least someone should share the Screening and if possible Update after there Training in ether Abuja or Lagos Center
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Yes ooo
at least someone should share the Screening and if possible Update after there Training in ether Abuja or Lagos Center

I don't know if it's just me or has anyone noticed that all those who came to this thread before going for the interview or training are all being silent...No one wants to talk about their experience or something...

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I don't know if it's just me or has anyone noticed that all those who came to this thread before going for the interview or training are all being silent...No one wants to talk about their experience or something...
I don't know y they r ignoring us o. God dey sha.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by tsquare299(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
hey, I noticed something when I logged into my Npower account. I saw a list of participants which is 31845 people. you people should please log into your acct to verify. I already cross checked, I searched for someone I know was called for interview on d list and his name was there. May be the list contains names of successful applicants for interview.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Good day to u all, well I like to answer some of the questions asked on this forum.
I was one of those who apply for npower-tax from lagos and was called for interview and thereafter went for training at federal treasury Academy orozo in Abuja. So I think am eligible to answer some if not all of the questions raised.
1. Let me allay your fears that's if there is any, that there is no big deal about the interview. All they want to know is your availability for the program and probably some other personal questions.
2. If eventually you scale through the interview which am sure most people will, then they will send a message both text and email to proceed for the training in Abuja.
3. The training is in batches and its State by state. Last week was Lagos and Abuja, then other states follows. I overhead a friend saying this week is for enugu and nasarawa state.
4. If eventually you are invited for the interview pls quickly go and start making arrangement for a week program cause they will only send you message a day before your resumption date and if u don't resume on time, you may not be allowed . However, that doesn't mean everybody will move to the training stage.

I think I have been able to answer some of the questions been raised here and of there is any other Grey areas I will be willing to attend to it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MostIncredibleDFirst: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Buhari's dividend of democracy and yoots empowerment indeed!
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by domzy007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
femialabi2016:
Good day to u all, well I like to answer some of the questions asked on this forum.
I was one of those who apply for npower-tax from lagos and was called for interview and thereafter went for training at federal treasury Academy orozo in Abuja. So I think am eligible to answer some if not all of the questions raised.
1. Let me allay your fears that's if there is any, that there is no big deal about the interview. All they want to know is your availability for the program and probably some other personal questions.
2. If eventually you scale through the interview which am sure most people will, then they will send a message both text and email to proceed for the training in Abuja.
3. The training is in batches and its State by state. Last week was Lagos and Abuja, then other states follows. I overhead a friend saying this week is for enugu and nasarawa state.
4. If eventually you are invited for the interview pls quickly go and start making arrangement for a week program cause they will only send you message a day before your resumption date and if u don't resume on time, you may not be allowed . However, that doesn't mean everybody will move to the training stage.

I think I have been able to answer some of the questions been raised here and of there is any other Grey areas I will be willing to attend to it.
Thank you for clarifying us brother, you've rested the minds of many on this thread! Gooodluck to u and us all!
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let me say that u will be wow when u get to the training Centre. When I got there the treatment we were given make me ask if it's federal government program I came for. Cause it's was as if it was shell or chevron training. Pls remember to go with"Andrew liver salt". That was on a lighter note, but u will be given three square meal and Tea-break in between the lectures and for the transportation, we wrote down our account number and we are expecting ministry of finance to pay as soon as possible. All in all so much has been spent and will still be spend on this program let just take advantage of it and get the best out of it. All we did was on taxation, communication and presentation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=MostIncredibleDFirst post=59038633]@femialabi2016, was there provision for transport, accommodation and training allowance for you attendees? [/quote
A very good accommodation and feeding will be provided and as for transportation am also expecting mine. They collected our account number and with the hope that the ministry of finance will pay us. So get ur sort code ready also. Am sure u will enjoy every bit of the program and a friendly and wonderful facilitators too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
MostIncredibleDFirst:
@femialabi2016, was there provision for transport, accommodation and training allowance for you attendees?
A very good accommodation and feeding will be provided and as for transportation am also expecting mine. They collected our account number and with the hope that the ministry of finance will pay us. So get ur sort code ready also. Am sure u will enjoy every bit of the program and a friendly and wonderful facilitators too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by martinsejiken: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Npower beneficiaries pls invest in https://control-finance.com/?ref=Martins999 it will be a good source of income to you. Its has helped me alot n so many ppl are also enjoying it. U can start with 10dollars which is abt 4000naira to start. So as u invest more u earn more in dollars. Its a good biz. Call me for more info 08137006502 just in case you want to deposit using Perfect money u can call me for help. Click to read more benefits and hw to register. Life is Good when u r among grt personalities
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Generaloluseye: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
femialabi2016:
thanks. that means if i get mesage today, i will have to travel the same day.

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=59047232][/quote]
@generaloluseye I don't understand why u quoted me. Is there anything u will like to know which wasn't stated?
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
tsquare299:
hey, I noticed something when I logged into my Npower account. I saw a list of participants which is 31845 people. you people should please log into your acct to verify. I already cross checked, I searched for someone I know was called for interview on d list and his name was there. May be the list contains names of successful applicants for interview.

Just did that. Guess you're right. Name was found but without any state. Mine should be under Lagos.

You'll also notice that those shortlisted have "states" attached to their names. While others only carry "Nigeria". I think that's a heads up for knowing selected applicants.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by iwedimarshal: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Friends this is SMS o received from NPower
Dear Candidate
Thank you for your interest in the Npower Scheme.
Following your success at the Npower test, you are hereby invited for an interview with details as follows:
Date 2nd August
Venue Best western Hotel 35 off Sani Abacha, Woke Ln, Port Harcourt
Time: 10AM
Please ensure you attend this interview with a mode of valid identification. You are also expected to adhere to your interview slot.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by iwedimarshal: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=femialabi2016 post=59045461]Let me say that u will be wow when u get to the training Centre. When I got there the treatment we were given make me ask if it's federal government program I came for. Cause it's was as if it was shell or chevron training. Pls remember to go with"Andrew liver salt". That was on a lighter note, but u will be given three square meal and Tea-break in between the lectures and for the transportation, we wrote down our account number and we are expecting ministry of finance to pay as soon as possible. All in all so much has been spent and will still be spend on this program let just take advantage of it and get the best out of it. All we did was on taxation, communication and presentation.
pls brother after your physical interview were u redeployed to start work. any appointment letter to that effect. how many days is the training? l learnt from some quarters that after two yrs of the program we shall transferred to FIRS. we can talk better my WhatsApp on 08038735422.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=iwedimarshal post=59049821][/quote
Well I won't be able to answer some of the questions u raised but let me say that
1.There is no appointment letter after the interview or after the training either it's a volunteer job not a permanent job.
2.we av not been posted even after the training, we are also waiting for further directive.
2.I don't know if the community tax liaison officers will be converted to firs staff or sirs staff but all I know is that they will work with both the firs and states internal revenue services and that where they will be resuming to when they resume.
I hope av been able to answer few of your questions.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Buhari's dividend of democracy and yoots empowerment indeed
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
femialabi2016:

Could you log into your account and check how your name appears on the applicants' list? I want to know if any state was selected for you.
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Zirah: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Please is everyone also seeing [/Note: Wait for SMS Invitation " on his/her dashboard?

Yes. I think that applies to everyone regardless. You'll notice that before you log in.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Zirah:

Could you log into your account and check how your name appears on the applicants' list? I want to know if any state was selected for you.
My brother apart from the day I did my assessment av not checked npower site again. So I will advise you don't bother yourself on what's on there website. However I will check if my name is there but I don't know how and for what purpose. Thanks
Re: 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Zirah:

My brother apart from the day I did my assessment av not check npower site again. So I will advise you don't bother yourself on what's on there website. However I will check if my name is there but I don't know how and for what purpose. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.