Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down (1382 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Ladies Only : Signs to Check for Before Settling Down With Him ( Photo ) / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
What are the qualities you need to see in a partner before deciding to settle down with him/her?

We all have different taste in life . For example, like most man I like sports but not all men enjoy sports like I do
Therefore, as human beings we all have different things we appreciate and love.

It is not so different when it comes to selecting to a partner.

For example, some ladies may love to settle down with a devoted Christian brother others might prefare an outgoing guy, same thing applies to men

So nairalanders what quality or qualities do you need to see in your partners before choosing to settle down with them?
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by okenwa(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
A man expect respect
A woman expect care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Financial independence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by OriflameNIG: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm super love kiss

DO YOU WISH TO MARKET FOR COSMETICS COMPANY PART TIME OR FULL TIME ?.
Kindly CLICK ON THE PATH THE SPIDER IS MOVING

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by ikp120(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just one quality

She sucks my dick anytime I ask her to.

"Baby, I want a blow jòb"

She smiles and grabs my dick and squeezes it romantically. Then pulls it out of my boxers and puts it in her mouth with pleasure.

That's the only quality I want in a wife.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Zirah: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
- Must be a sports fan cos that's probably the only interest we'd have in common.

- Must be good looking. His money is not as important to me as his looks.

- A problem solver. Must not be pessimistic or lazy.

- Must be smarter than I. Better than I. Mentally and emotionally.

- Boo must keep his word. What he says he will do, it's expected he does it.

- Must be Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Zirah:
- Must be a sports fan cos that's probably the only interest we'd have in common.

- Must be good looking. His money is not as important to me as his looks.

- A problem solver. Must not be pessimistic or lazy.

- Must be smarter than I. Better than I. Mentally and emotionally.

- Boo must keep his word. What he says he will do, it's expected he does it.

- Must be Yoruba.
some people may not be happy with the last part.
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Zirah: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:

I don't write for people to be happy or sad wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
its her choice na cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

its her choice na cheesy
bro you know the ibo boys are sensitive about such things

But I respect her decisions wink
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you know the ibo boys are sensitive about such things

But I respect her decisions wink
haba is she not a yoruba babe?
some ppl are just comfortable in their own tribe na cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by NairalandCS(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dear future wife, please look for another guy cos me no go marry. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

haba is she not a yoruba babe?
some ppl are just comfortable in their own tribe na cheesy
maybe sha
But for me I am more open minded
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
sunshineG:
maybe sha
But for me I am more open minded
yowa...
me too cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by harriet412(f): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
30 billion for the akant.. sad
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Stevengerd(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ah don kuku deh tell my mama down say i no wan marry.
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Adorbs: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Must adore Christ and live totally for him in words thoughts and action, a man with a conscience.
Someone who has a high regard for me( respect is top on my list, if you can't respect me you can't wife me)
Someone who understands the concept of compromise, and we always meet ourselves at the middle in all of our decision making process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by oluwashedy: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
harriet412:
30 billion for the akant.. sad
Y'all be screaming 30 billion upandan. Do you even have up to 30k in your account

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by harriet412(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
oluwashedy:
Y'all be screaming 30 billion upandan. Do you even have up to 30k in your account

Who is this one rantingangry ..

oga shift undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
She must:

1. Not be boring for both our sakes.
2. Be an achiever
3. Be willing to spend a few bucks on me.

And then watch me spoil her rotten.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
He must be patient and have a good sense of humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Brown14: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
1_should be dark or ebony.
2_good sense of humor and intelligent,
3_ready to tolerate me cos I am not easy to date or marry.
4_looks and tribe does not matter much
5___and she MUST love sexx like me AÑD know how to fvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by oluwashedy: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
harriet412:

Who is this one rantingangry ..

oga shift undecided
grin tongue
Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Darkseid(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
My own plenty sha,
1. She must be SLIM; small boobs and yansh na added advantage.
2. She must be good at intelligent conversations because I hate talking about useless things.
3. She must be good at kitchen, I hate restaurants.
4. I love girls that laugh a lot - added advantage.
5. She must get fine face.
6. The most important of all, she must not be a slay queen.

I go add more once I chop finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by lucky4west: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
she must be a Christian but not a Jehovah witness!, academic intelligence, flat tummy and must love to work out....must have a high sex drive, prayerful,good cook i'm the stay at home-eat-only at home guy except we are out together....if she likes football that will be a plus, if she is a chelsea fan excellent, ...lastly must love my dogs...i'm a dog man

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Need To See In A Partner Before Settling Down by Lamanii22(f): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
He must be able to take care of me. He must have the same belief as mine. He must be kind.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Man Wants From His Woman But Will Never Say / How Bad Is Dating Or Fucking A Girl In The Same Street/yard As You? / Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.