Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque (5442 Views)

Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you threw what at him? shocked grin but I fully understand you some guys can drive you straight to hell with their bs. Oh don't tell me about the controlling kind who think they should always have the last word or else shyt will fly. I had a relationship with a piece of crap like that and there was never peace in that relationship because I couldn't take orders like a " good " girl should so shyt flew to the highest levels lol. Lmfao @ he had gigantic hands. Remember I told you my encounter with my own Steven Segal grin when adrenaline takes over and you have to fight for your life , I'm telling you those hands would have seem like those of a six month old baby grin . Thanks to him now I know where to stab the shyt out of a crazy giant embarassed grin. Btw , since I'm short anything is a giant lol.
shocked
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you threw what at him? shocked grin but I fully understand you some guys can drive you straight to hell with their bs. Oh don't tell me about the controlling kind who think they should always have the last word or else shyt will fly. I had a relationship with a piece of crap like that and there was never peace in that relationship because I couldn't take orders like a " good " girl should so shyt flew to the highest levels lol. Lmfao @ he had gigantic hands. Remember I told you my encounter with my own Steven Segal grin when adrenaline takes over and you have to fight for your life , I'm telling you those hands would have seem like those of a six month old baby grin . Thanks to him now I know where to stab the shyt out of a crazy giant embarassed grin. Btw , since I'm short anything is a giant lol.

LMFAO. The things we go through in this life. You're a stabber? shocked Kikikiki grin Me, I'm scared of taking it that far, In case someone dies. I slap, scratch or bite when things get out of control tongue The only time I remember using something that qualifies as a weapon is during the kettle incident. That's the one thing I think he's still holding a grudge over because he was burned, although not badly, but it left a visible mark.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahhahahahah christ so u are this afraid ?hahahahahahahah aaaa wonder's shall never end,instead of engaging in physical battles,why not use technology?that would suit u both..

Adrenaline was still pumping, I don't even know how I ran sef tongue But it was lightning quick. I broke records. LOL!

What do you mean by technology?
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. I love those cute outfits the little boys wear with those hats , so adorable. Is she Muslim?

Lol, she's only Muslim by name. Remember I told you she has a side squeeze from Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Adrenaline was still pumping, I don't even know how I ran sef tongue But it was lightning quick. I broke records. LOL!

hahahahahahahah hahahahahah Lol infact eh,you have really come across men of different range...

By technology I mean using chat's nau,like FBK,Whatapp,that more cool and matured in a way other than engaging I fights and yelling...
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahah hahahahahah Lol infact eh,you have really come across men of different range...

By technology I mean using chat's nau,like FBK,Whatapp,that more cool and matured in a way other than engaging I fights and yelling...

Lol, you're living in a dreamworld. If someone is right in front of you, pushing you around, trust me, being civil is the last thing on your mind. You either fight back or take a flight.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. The things we go through in this life. You're a stabber? shocked Kikikiki grin Me, I'm scared of taking it that far, In case someone dies. I slap, scratch or bite when things get out of control tongue The only time I remember using something that qualifies as a weapon is during the kettle incident. That's the one thing I think he's still holding a grudge over because he was burned, although not badly, but it left a visible mark.

Hahahaha, funny thing is that I've always been so scared of knives and still am but on that day the knife became my "God "nothing else was going to save me from the clutches of the devil grin. The only death I was thinking about was mine and it wasn't going to happen, someone else had to go before me grin I was still too cute to die anyway grin. The guy yayindiphathele I kill kit chap, this was super serious. Eat or be eaten typa situation . I'm sure he wished he was back at home , he would have arranged a special kinda stoning just for you grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, she's only Muslim by name. Remember I told you she has a side squeeze from Zimbabwe.

Hahahaha, oh now I remember. Backstabbers everywhere tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, funny thing is that I've always been so scared of knives and still am but on that day the knife became my "God "nothing else was going to save me from the clutches of the devil grin. The only death I was thinking about was mine and it wasn't going to happen, someone else had to go before me grin I was still too cute to die anyway grin. The guy yayindiphathele I kill kit chap, this was super serious. Eat or be eaten typa situation . I'm sure he wished he was back at home , he would have arranged a special kinda stoning just for you grin

Yhoo wena shocked Now that's scary. Thank God you tore him a new extra hole. LMAO. I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for you in a life or death situation like that. What they don't understand is that those things kinda change a person. All of a sudden you become this fire breathing dragon.

Lol @ too cute to die. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

you just like a neighbor hahahaha well,you just acting like a Venda lady around my hood,anytime it burst out,ow my jeezz it hell she don't tolerate likewise her husband..

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you're living in a dreamworld. If someone is right in front of you, pushing you around, trust me, being civil is the last thing on your mind. You either fight back or take a flight.
hahahahaha no am not such that will fight back,am alway's shy,makes me feel like a child,even if I wanna fight her it alway's on my mind where and how will I fight her coz I don't actually know where I feel is more safe for me to beat her on,it just not in my germ..that why whever my Venda friend engage in a battle with her husband,am the next available savior for her...

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

shocked what a disgusting young man lol.

Lol , I can't remember exactly but Junior from my wife and kids is one of them lol. And Brianna's bf from the sitcom one on one tongue
LOL I think Junior was on every teen girl's top three smiley

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha no am not such that will fight back,am alway's shy,makes me feel like a child,even if I wanna fight her it alway's on my mind where and how will I fight her coz I don't actually know where I feel is more safe for me to beat her on,it just not in my germ..that why whever my Venda friend engage in a battle with her husband,am the next available savior for her...

Wow, you must be a really nice person. Some guys aren't like you. Hence we feel no empathy for them when push comes to a shove. Keep it up. I want a nice guy just like you lol
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, you must be a really nice person. Some guys aren't like you. Hence we feel no empathy for them when push comes to a shove. Keep it up. I want a nice guy just like you lol
such is life ZarZar,hahaahahhaahah I can't stop laughing,am just imagining how you look when u ran out of hell hahahahahaah,

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
such is life ZarZar,hahaahahhaahah I can't stop laughing,am just imagining how you look when u ran out of hell hahahahahaah,

I was terrified lol. Thought he was gonna get me arrested, so I had to become a fugitive tongue
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Yhoo wena shocked Now that's scary. Thank God you tore him a new extra hole. LMAO. I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like for you in a life or death situation like that. What they don't understand is that those things kinda change a person. All of a sudden you become this fire breathing dragon.

Lol @ too cute to die. Smh

Some scary shyt I tell you embarassed. Lol, here's the funny part . We used to watch the investigation discovery shows together, infact he's the one who introduced me to them and they fascinated him to the point of obsession and don't forget he was a coke boy. That day he was like I've always wondered how those guys do what they do , but I guess I'm going to find out soon and I didn't give a fu* ck and thought it was one those empty threats or scare tactics and kept on dragging my bags . Only to turn around and find him carrying a crossbow, I almost shyt myself lol. I thought dammit , that bitch Paula Zhan is going to travel to SA just for this story only lmfao.

Yeah true , and uba suspicious of yonke into .

I'm a Leo woman, showering myself with praises once in a while is acceptable grin. Maybe that's part of the reason that psycho wanted me dead, I was way hotter for him to handle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL I think Junior was on every teen girl's top three smiley

LMFAO, who wouldn't love that cute gap between his teeth and that humongous head grin

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Some scary shyt I tell you embarassed. Lol, here's the funny part . We used to watch the investigation discovery shows together, infact he's the one who introduced me to them and they fascinated him to the point of obsession and don't forget he was a coke boy. That day he was like I've always wondered how those guys do what they do , but I guess I'm going to find out soon and I didn't give a fu* ck and thought it was one those empty threats or scare tactics and kept on dragging my bags . Only to turn around and find him carrying a crossbow, I almost shyt myself lol. I thought dammit , that bitch Paula Zhan is going to travel to SA just for this story only lmfao.

Yeah true , and uba suspicious of yonke into .

I'm a Leo woman, showering myself with praises once in a while is acceptable grin. Maybe that's part of the reason that psycho wanted me dead, I was way hotter for him to handle grin grin grin

LMFAO. OMG, that's so scary though, Lioness. Lawd! I hope you went for counselling afterwards. After the thing my ex, I was always igcwabevu. Perhaps PTSD, andazi. But those things leave long lasting scars you might not even be aware of embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

I was terrified lol. Thought he was gonna get me arrested, so I had to become a fugitive tongue
got you arrested!!shockedshocked not that can't possibly happen,somethings things like that happen In a relationship,though but in my own believ I don't just practice such like I said earlier,like my Ex then God she was the aggressive type and sometimes when I notice something like that is about coming up,all I do is give her a text am not coming home,though she will have an idea where am gonna spend the night,just that action alone will give her the impression I don't like such things..
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
got you arrested!!shockedshocked not that can't possibly happen,somethings things like that happen In a relationship,though but in my own believ I don't just practice such like I said earlier,like my Ex then God she was the aggressive type and sometimes when I notice something like that is about coming up,all I do is give her a text am not coming home,though she will have an idea where am gonna spend the night,just that action alone will give her the impression I don't like such things..

No, he didn't get me arrested but I THOUGHT he was at the time.

You're a good guy. I wish all guys were like you.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

No, he didn't get me arrested but I THOUGHT he was at the time.

You're a good guy. I wish all guys were like you.
oh ok I thought he did!!!we hope you will find a good spouse for yourself,we have few on NL here, and they can be spotted sometimes just that our instinct sometimes don't allow us to exhibit it..

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
oh ok I thought he did!!!we hope you will find a good spouse for yourself,we have few on NL here, and they can be spotted sometimes just that our instinct sometimes don't allow us to exhibit it..

Lol @ finding a spouse on NL. I really don't think so tongue
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by dee02(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
This can't be true.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, who wouldn't love that cute gap between his teeth and that humongous head grin
HAHA! Have you seen him lately? He looks like the hillbillies from the Wrong Turn movies tongue

When is your lil' cuz joining NL? I've stopped being patient now smiley

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

hahahahahahaha you eh,is coz of the character's they put up sometimes?ahahahaha well it ur decision

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Look no further tongue tongue
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahaha you eh,is coz of the character's they put up sometimes?ahahahaha well it ur decision

Only God knows about that one lol. I'll follow his lead.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Martin0:
Er eh that reminds me,is this true? A sister and a
brother from different mothers can marry?my friend was telling me that yesterday,,,
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jayceon:
Look no further tongue tongue

Hahaha. I don't think so, Jace tongue

How's your day, btw? Haven't spoken to you in a while
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Martin0(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Only God knows about that one lol. I'll follow his lead.
Alleluya hahaahah

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I don't think so, Jace tongue

How's your day, btw? Haven't spoken to you in a while
I think so.can't help but notice that we have so many similarities in character in so many ways tongue..I will tell you what those similarities are.

My day is going great,just chilling in the house watching Dukes Of Hazzards.
You were banned weren't you?
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Jayceon:
I think so.can't help but notice that we have so many similarities in character in so many ways tongue..I will tell you what those similarities are.

My day is going great,just chilling in the house watching Dukes Of Hazzards.
You were banned weren't you?

Cool. Yeah, I was. What those similarities are? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business / Do All Full Time Pastors In Redeem Christian Church Of God Earn Monthly Salary? / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.