Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque (5445 Views)

Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Ubenedictus(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

"RUG RIDER?"

Clearly you are under Oyinbo influence.

Muhammed was a Camel Driver.

Not just anybody can control a Camel.

YOU cannot- or you would have a lot more respect.

Secondly, have tou even READ the "WHISPERINGS" (they weren't "whisperings," of Angel Gabriel?

They are GENIUS!

They may be EVIL GENIUS, but they are STILL GENIUS.

Thirdly, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH set up Muhammad since before he went public, telling the peoples to expect a great leader to arrive. They manipulated Muhammad ffrom the get-go, and planned use him to unite the Arabs, and turn them to THEMSELVES through HIM.

But the Plan backfired.
Hello take it easy on the conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2017
okosodo:
Mumu religion. Must every thing bring death?

lol

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2017
The judge was lenient, have admitted many
experts in the region, as he gave the
convicted man the choice of being beheaded
or stoned to death.
“according to Allah’s will.” “The law is clear, he should be stoned to
death, beheading is a very light sentence and
saves him from any suffering,” protested the
government prosecutor.

this is utter cruelty. is this really a religion or a nigthtmare?

The man would be wishing he was a Christian.

don't we have our rights to what is natural? which religion God won't permit what is natural?

has the judge never done such a thing?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Lionessza(f): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2017
ZarZar:

IKR cry

Lol, maybe it's nothing to be scared of . It's just our nature and we should just embrace it grin
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zarzar,lionessza, jhaytee4all,okosodo,ubenedictus,jaycean,blessedmee, taylor88,uboma,angelicDamsel,otemAtum,stevebamdex,Karlz,austin2all,collyno82,epositive,hopefullandlord,oaroleye,malvisguy212

I hope you all are doing fine and in good health. I had no choice but to mention all of you.

There is this quote in the Glorious Quran which commands as thus:

"O ye who believe! If a WICKED PERSON comes to you with any NEWS, ascertain the TRUTH, lest ye HARM people unwittingly, and there afterwards become full of repentence for what ye have done" Q 49 : 6.

That is the teachings of Islam. Which is that information should be verified before passing judgement or passing them around. This news being spread has turned out to be but FAKE. What the Quran is saying if you don't think outside the box then a HOAX could be played on you.

Such a MENDACIOUS PROPAGANDA and actually to what end really? PLEASE!!!

Now, let's assume that its true. Hence, the question is:

DOES THE QURAN OR HADITH COMMAND DEATH SENTENCE ON A PERSON WHO FARTS INSIDE THE MOSQUE OR ANYWHERE AT ALL? EVEN BE IT INSIDE THE PROPHET'S MOSQUE OR INSIDE THE KABBA IN MECCA. IT DOESN'T CALL FOR DEATH SENTENCE ANYWHERE BY THE PRINCIPLES WHICH PROPELS ISLAM.

All that is required according to Islam is, if while in prayers and a Muslim gets such nature's call and can't control his or her fart eye from blinking. He doesn't need to force his butt cheeks to stand united stopping a FART by force, inconvienting himself lossing concentration. Attending to it peacefully by walking out of the mosque, is what is commanded. AND IF EVEN ONE CHOOSES TO STILL STAY WHILE YOU BLOW GAS FROM YOUR ANAL CANON IN THE MOSQUE, A LOUD BLAST FOR THAT MATTER. NOBODY CAN HOLD YOU FOR THAT. Not that its the right thing to do, my emphasis is that there is no such a penalty as death or flogging or whatever imagination of punishment we may wish to unjustly nurish our minds.

So, assumming such had TRUELY happened, a verdict by a judge. Then what shall we call the pronouncement of such a verdict? ATTRIBUTE IT TO ISLAM?

"What we are looking for is not people who agree with us but people who think well of us and know how to express it. WE CHERISH SUCH PEOPLE THOUGH THE DISAGREE WITH US" Eric Hoffer.

Well, my aim is to increase us in knowledge, with that verse of the Quran in an age too apt to slander, an era so animated by the art of manipulation, a world deluded and so divided.

"How many and deep are the divisions between human beings! Not only are there divisions between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes (just like the story by zarzar she has told about herself and her boy friend as well as lionessza too), divisions between the old and the young, the sick and the healthy. THERE WOULD BE NO SOCIETY IF LIVING TOGETHER DOES NOT DEPEND UPON UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER" Eric Hoffer..

I wish you all well. Ever wondered why there is no such enclosement meant for farting unlike TOILET is for wee-wee and poo-poo solely? Anyway food for thought. Make i go chop beans plus egg plus fish plus em-em-em- plus wetin dey make person mess sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Zarzar,lionessza, jhaytee4all,okosodo,ubenedictus,jaycean,blessedmee, taylor88,uboma,angelicDamsel,otemAtum,stevebamdex,Karlz,austin2all,collyno82,epositive,hopefullandlord,oaroleye,malvisguy212

I hope you all are doing fine and in good health. I had no choice but to mention all of you.

"O ye who believe! If a WICKED PERSON comes to you with any NEWS, ascertain the TRUTH, lest ye HARM people unwittingly, and there afterwards become full of repentence for what ye have done" Q 49 : 6.

That is the teachings of Islam. Which is that information should be verified before passing judgement or passing them around. This news being spread has turned out to be but FAKE. What the Quran is saying if you don't think outside the box then a HOAX could be played on you.

DOES THE QURAN OR HADITH COMMAND DEATH SENTENCE ON A PERSON WHO FARTS INSIDE THE MOSQUE OR ANYWHERE AT ALL? EVEN BE IT INSIDE THE PROPHET'S MOSQUE OR INSIDE THE KABBA IN MECCA. IT DOESN'T CALL FOR DEATH SENTENCE ANYWHERE BY THE PRINCIPLES WHICH PROPELS ISLAM.

All that is required according to Islam is, if while in prayers and a Muslim gets such nature's call and can't control his or her fart eye from blinking. He doesn't need to force his butt cheeks to stand united stopping a FART by force, inconvienting himself lossing concentration. Attending to it peacefully by walking out of the mosque, is what is commanded. AND IF EVEN ONE CHOOSES TO STILL STAY WHILE YOU BLOW GAS FROM YOUR ANAL CANON IN THE MOSQUE, A LOUD BLAST FOR THAT MATTER. NOBODY CAN HOLD YOU FOR THAT. Not that its the right thing to do, my emphasis is that there is no such a penalty as death or flogging or whatever imagination of punishment we may wish to unjustly nurish our minds.

So, assumming such had TRUELY happened, a verdict by a judge. Then what shall we call the pronouncement of such a verdict? ATTRIBUTE IT TO ISLAM?

"What we are looking for is not people who agree with us but people who think well of us and know how to express it. WE CHERISH SUCH PEOPLE THOUGH THE DISAGREE WITH US" Eric Hoffer.

Well, my aim is to increase us in knowledge, with that verse of the Quran in an age too apt to slander, an era so animated by the art of manipulation, a world deluded and so divided.

"How many and deep are the divisions between human beings! Not only are there divisions between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes (just like the story by zarzar she has told about herself and her boy friend as well as lionessza too), divisions between the old and the young, the sick and the healthy. THERE WOULD BE NO SOCIETY IF LIVING TOGETHER DOES NOT DEPEND UPON UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER" Eric Hoffer..

I wish you all well. Ever wondered why there is no such enclosement meant for farting unlike TOILET is for wee-wee and poo-poo solely? Anyway food for thought. Make i go chop beans plus egg plus fish plus em-em-em- plus wetin dey make person mess sef.

Lol. True.

But will your write up really vindicate the news?
(It would really be a widespread news now)

And how did you know the news is not actually real but a 'setup' (according to ya write-up?)

you really love your religion.

Thnks

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:

ur using almost 20 paragraphs to defend a non issue, I tire oooh. thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Collyno82:
so is not only about imagination but action. wat are the actions required to create our hereafter if I may ask
serious meditation and astral projections are some of the actions needed to make your own afterlife.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
serious meditation and astral projections are some of the actions needed to make your own afterlife.
meditating over wat n wats the vital tools for projecting
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Collyno82:
meditating over wat n wats the vital tools for projecting
go online to read about meditation and astral projection.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
go online to read about meditation and astral projection.
Listen chief OtemAtum! there is no other name given unto man by which we can be save aside the name of Jesus Christ. the bible says DAT Jesus is the way, the truth n the life, no man comes to the father except try him. also God has highly exalted the name of Jesus, that at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee must bow. it is pertinent to receive Jesus as ur Lord n personal saviour. ask me questions on how to go about it, I will tell u without referring u to online sources. pounder over it. thanks
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Collyno82:
Listen chief OtemAtum! there is no other name given unto man by which we can be save aside the name of Jesus Christ. the bible says DAT Jesus is the way, the truth n the life, no man comes to the father except try him. also God has highly exalted the name of Jesus, that at the mention of the name of Jesus every knee must bow. it is pertinent to receive Jesus as ur Lord n personal saviour. ask me questions on how to go about it, I will tell u without referring u to online sources. pounder over it. thanks

What exactly do you want to be saved from? Are you an endangered species such that you need to be saved? Or are you feeling insecure about your life so much that you need someone or something to save you?

Pls I demand an answer. I want to know what you need to be saved from.

However, from my time till forever, humanity shall be saved and delivered from the doctrine of fear brought about by Jesus the fictitious hero, because where Otem of truth has come to lighten up, every superstitious and fictitious element of fear must flee. I am Otem, sent to bring humanity to the critical use of their brains to think rather than thinking from the books.

Read the truth of the universe here:
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Collyno82:

What exactly do you want to be saved from? Are you an endangered species such that you need to be saved? Or are you feeling insecure about your life so much that you need someone or something to save you?

However, from my time till forever, humanity shall be saved and delivered from the doctrine of fear brought about by Jesus the fictitious hero, because where Otem of truth has come to lighten up, every superstitious and fictitious element of fear must flee. I am Otem, sent to bring humanity to the critical use of their brains to think rather than thinking from the books.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Collyno82(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
OtemAtum:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
to be save from everlasting damnation. see Jesus is coming very soon to reward everyman according to his work
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by OtemAtum: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Collyno82:
to be save from everlasting damnation. see Jesus is coming very soon to reward everyman according to his work

DOCTUFOS: Eta-ntagba 12:1-3

1. The best way to control the mind of a child is to tell him that a masquerade is coming.
2. The best way to control the minds of adults is to tell them that a god is coming.
3. You shall have the mind of billions of adults by so doing.

In the year 2625, those who will keep saying that fictitious Jesus will come out of the book to judge the world shall be known as the most psychologically poor humans of the world. Even by the year 2050 they would have started realising that the sheeple are of the lowest form of psychological intelligence. It shall happen as I have said.
Re: Pakistani Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by topas100(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Donald Trump Is The Christian Hero We Never Expected / 60 Questions For The Christians / As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.