Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (23948 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
FuckExpress:

You won't fúçking stoop to my fúçking level? So what the fúçk have u been doing since.....Höely girl??

Well you made a blöödyfúçking good decision to ßolt....and trust me mö'fucker→thats fûçking good for you grin
Lol your silly insults have no effect. You're wasting your time mate. Keep the insults coming. Giving me something funny to read while I'm waiting for my bus grin.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by majesticSOJ(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

[s]Lol your silly insults have no effect. You're wasting your time mate. Keep the insults coming. Giving me something funny to read while I'm waiting for my bus[/s]

So fúçking jejune and expressionless
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2017
FuckExpress:

So fúçking jejune and expressionless
Nice one but meh, Not funny enough. Little giggle, didn't laugh. Try again
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol! That's is sooo not the reason and not every girl has uneven breasts. It's a normal thing tho
Hey miss, I saw your post, would you mind if I send you a PM so you can shed more light? My life depends on it... cry cry
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Nice one but meh, Not funny enough. Little giggle, didn't laugh. Try again

I fúçking heard Christ Embassy Members are ßrilliant, Refulgent and intellectual........So fúçking obvious you're an exception grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
FuckExpress:

I fúçking heard Christ Embassy Members are ßrilliant, Refulgent and intellectual........So fúçking obvious you're an exception grin
grin grin grin okay that was really funny. Have you tried comedy? You could have a shot grin grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
veekid:
The left is always bigger and thicker cos the heart beats and pumps blood from that part of the body
Wrong not in all cases.
My right one is the biggest. And as busty as I am I sometimes feel like pumping the left one to equate with the right.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Datazone:

Hey miss, I saw your post, would you mind if I send you a PM so you can shed more light? My life depends on it... cry cry
Your life depends on knowing about the size of boobs? Oga ayam not understanding
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2017
free2ryhme:
Male moniker giving advise on breast?

Transgender loading
That's cos they have seen enough even more than their female counterparts.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by babs50g: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2017
@Inanna. why do you have to quote me and insult me? we basically learn at all times. I contributed to what I knew about and don't I deserve insult. Nairaland is a faceless forum so you can insult as you like

check my comment if have ever erred!

please enough of this
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not normal oo

Kindly apply Hooke's Law of Elasticity to correct this anomaly.

Hooke's law states that provided the elastic limit is not exceeded, the extension of the breást is directly proportional to the force or applied load. Where F=ke

So

Get somebody to continuously suck the short one so it will sag and get longer.

Or keep stretching it, drag it for atleast 15minutes before you go to bed every night.
Hahahaha, I would like smoke what you ve been smoking, Silly.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by superpauL(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2017
If you still notice a difference after your breasts have fully developed, you can use a bit of padding in one bra cup to balance things out.
naija girls be like...

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by freshinko: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not normal oo

Kindly apply Hooke's Law of Elasticity to correct this anomaly.

Hooke's law states that provided the elastic limit is not exceeded, the extension of the breást is directly proportional to the force or applied load. Where F=ke

So

Get somebody to continuously suck the short one so it will sag and get longer.

Or keep stretching it, drag it for atleast 15minutes before you go to bed every night.
Lolss..NwaAmaikpe..NwaAmaikpe..NwaAmaikpe.how many times did i call you?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by veekid(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Wrong not in all cases.
My right one is the biggest. And as busty as I am I sometimes feel like pumping the left one to equate with the right.
oh oh; I see! Where in Ibadan do you stay?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by midehi2(f): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
beinstein:
As an ardent explorer and devourer of breasts, i'm yet to come across any breasts that are the same. One tend to be bigger than the other, especially the left side.
shocked
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by mamato(f): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
you will notice it more when you start breastfeeding, the left grows more bigger and produces more milk.

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by mamato(f): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abfinest007:
d right side of d breast is always bigger than d left side
no, the left is always bigger.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by GistFullGround: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ask a man to suck the hell out of the other one to size!
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrDojo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
joenor:
is it for female only? or Men are inclusive... civil right Activists

grin grin do you want me to go to kirikiri for 14yrs.....?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol! That's is sooo not the reason and not every girl has uneven breasts. It's a normal thing tho
Most do. In fact, I haven't seen one that's even. But in most cases, the difference is infinitesimal.
May it interest you to know, the same thing applies to men's testicles.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Adepoju1911(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
thickminaj:
grin finally an explanation... I never experienced it though but a lot of my friends did... Nice one op.. Very insightful
. even if u experience em, u no go tell. Confess b4 EFCC caught u
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2017
If u nor wan go, u can waka enter for 14yrs
MrDojo:

grin grin do you want me to go to kirikiri for 14yrs.....?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
lovelygurl:
It's normal johr grin
you know, I failed biology multiple times. Please explain. wink
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you know, I failed biology multiple times. Please explain. wink

Google is your friend grin I tend to get frustrated teaching people grin
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
lovelygurl:

Google is your friend grin I tend to get frustrated teaching people grin
I tend to understand better if I'm familiar with my teacher. tongue
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I tend to understand better if I'm familiar with my teacher. tongue

Ehn ehn? Even if you might end up in coma?
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ehn ehn? Even if you might end up in coma?
coma ke? lmao...so long say na bobbie matter, then I'm alert.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by playcharles(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2017
thickminaj:
Lol its called booking space now wink...
So you among them abi... ayam shocked you
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Evablizin:
yes sir
respond to ur email biko
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Evablizin(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
organism3:
respond to ur email biko
ok 2moro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.