Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. (64809 Views)

How Can Someone Who Lost His First School Leaving Certificate Get It Back? / Osun To Peg Secondary School Leaving Age At 18 —speaker / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by oz4real83(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Thanks. Will I collect it at the school or ministry of education?
go to the school you graduated from with your Identity card. Also be with some change because some schools expect you to make "a little financial contribution" to support the school as an old student of the school, this depends on your pocket for as little as 1k can solve this in some cases. If your certificate isn't there, either the school or you can now proceed to the ministry of education to get it but this will take some time.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by NapoleonHill: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2022
oz4real83:
go to the school you graduated from with your Identity card. Also be with some change because some schools expect you to make "a little financial contribution" to support the school as an old student of the school, this depends on your pocket for as little as 1k can solve this in some cases. If your certificate isn't there, either the school or you can now proceed to the ministry of education to get it but this will take some time.
Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by oz4real83(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Thanks a lot.
you are welcome
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
oz4real83:
you are welcome

Good day sir/ma. Trust you’re keeping well… pls I will like your contribution to the topics you have been enlightening people on.. i needed primary School Leaving Certificate for an application and it just dawn on me the school I finished from has folded up… I turned a deaf ear to this pry sch certificate as I have seen people called it irrelevant… I do not have a testimonial or any copy from the school I finished from… pls what do I do…. I’d follow this thread from the beginning to the end… I saw shared options of going to the ministry of education or to swear an affidavit in a court… I just need the process to go about these two ways…. If I will b going to the ministry of education I can’t find the school head to write me a note as there’s no traces of how I can even find him… pls what do I do…. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by oz4real83(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
vikgreen01:

Good day sir/ma. Trust you’re keeping well… pls I will like your contribution to the topics you have been enlightening people on.. i needed primary School Leaving Certificate for an application and it just dawn on me the school I finished from has folded up… I turned a deaf ear to this pry sch certificate as I have seen people called it irrelevant… I do not have a testimonial or any copy from the school I finished from… pls what do I do…. I’d follow this thread from the beginning to the end… I saw shared options of going to the ministry of education or to swear an affidavit in a court… I just need the process to go about these two ways…. If I will b going to the ministry of education I can’t find the school head to write me a note as there’s no traces of how I can even find him… pls what do I do…. Thanks in advance.
I won't lie to you, your case will be very very difficult but I believe the ministry of education may still have your school record. I used the word "may' because the practice of politicians burning records in ministries just to avoid them being discovered for not having results, I just hope your record isn't among. Start from the ministry of education, it is your only hope for now.
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by vikgreen01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
oz4real83:
I won't lie to you, your case will be very very difficult but I believe the ministry of education may still have your school record. I used the word "may' because the practice of politicians burning records in ministries just to avoid them being discovered for not having results, I just hope your record isn't among. Start from the ministry of education, it is your only hope for now.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply… I have been reading thread and I even get to know the ministry of education will ask for my school that if I wrote the common entrance but I forgot to include in my details that I didn’t write any common entrance, I just finished pry 5 and proceed to secondary school… I’m beginning to fear how will the ministry of education have my details when I didn’t sit for the common entrance… This is too messy…
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by toask111: 9:47am On May 25, 2022
I lost my Primary School leaving Certificate sometime ago.
How do I get another one now.
The name of my school is Bishop Ajayi Crowther,
Bariga.

Thanks
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Obi00123: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day guys, please I lost the original of my primary school certificate too but I have the photo copy and I need the original certificate please what can I do.help
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Obi00123: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day guys, please I lost the original of my primary school certificate too but I have the photo copy and I need the original certificate please what can I do.help
Thanks
Re: What To Do If You Lost Your First School Leaving Certificate. by Chiboyswag: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more. This is my account number 6321057155 Fidelity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.