Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) (70879 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Elxandre:

Research before you post!

How dare you compare a Hollywood legend with visible source of wealth to such questionable characters!
I tire for those guys. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
if he was a former Nigerian gov now, we would be bashing him grin

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

An average American actor should be richer than many Nigerian politicians if they don't loot money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
wintersnow:

Total recall ni

Kindergarten Cop

Last Action Hero!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Someone please share Dishonorable Dino Melaye's fleet again wink

Welldone autojosh!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

He made most of his fortune as an actor than as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Arrester171(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just need dat dodge challenger
Nothing more
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamrealdeji:
if the former governor had hit movies like Arnold or equivalent success,no one would say such. your IQ is so low

comming from a kid who typed this? undecided

iamrealdeji:
I will Bleep you if I become a pastor and pour my annointing cum inside your mouth. that's how pastor role bae

https://www.nairaland.com/iamrealdeji/posts

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
hoover420:

Stop displaying your gullibility on the forum.His money can be accounted for unlike the greedy lots we have here

you are a waste of sch fees, you do not know the meaning of "IF"

Kids every where.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
nurshah:

Are you for real? Did u forget thatche as way rich before he joined politics_did you also forget he is into business even as an actor and married into Kennedy clan ?
Please they are not at par with Nigerian politicians

"IF" go back and read again, but this time slowly....

How did most of you enter second sch?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Groundnut oil for fuel.
shocked

That's more expensive than gasoline in Nigeria.
One litre of Ororo is like N800

It's the used ones Bro
Mostly by eatry
It's then cleaned and reprocessed
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

One thing you don't get is if Nigeria was developed as America nobody would be talking down on the past and present useless, mother f.....ker polithiefcian
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
cry Vanity upon vanity
He will soon die and leave everything behind

You're wretched, we know....

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
CloudResident:
Oga, pls activate your sense mode. What in this world made you think he made his wealth as a governor is California. .Also note that California's annual budget is higher than Nigeria's.

Some were given as loyalty gift e.g hummer H1 which he helped promote the commercial version after it was used during gulf war.

another waste of school fees.

Go back and read my post this time read slowly.

Activate your English.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Emokai3(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
is that all?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ma love 4 cars ehn o gidi gan

Baba God pick up ma call
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by mejai(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

Now I know why u called them idiots....

Actually, they are i.. id... idi... idiots

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by samijay8(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

no one can bash him like our former governor, he gets his money before he even became Governor
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
samijay8:
no one can bash him like our former governor, he gets his money before he even became Governor

are you from sokoto? undecided
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Codes151(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
40kobo77:
He has good taste.i

Benz Unimog is bae.
nope! Nope !

The 4mg...

Only if they will let you drive in peace in this country!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
cry Vanity upon vanity
He will soon die and leave everything behind
Na you go kill am?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
fran6co:
hmmm i need just the Dodge Challenger SRT.

I love cars.
I mean muscle cars
we will have to fight to the death for that one abeg... or you can look elsewhere... that one is mine...
. and the cars with the star logo too.... take anything else but the Benzes and the challenger grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by iyke2ken(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
ogaprime, come and see o...so this one too won't make heaven?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

Bros didn't you see "Hollywood star" there? Abi you no dey see? This man got most of his money from movies he stared and produced. Did you know how much he made from Robot Cop, Total Recall, Terminator, Cloned? If you don't know how much go and ask Google he did not get rich from politics the way your "former governors" in Nigeria do. This man is a top movie star and producer unlike your Nigerian governors that lack good talent the only talent they have is corruption. If you think very well you will see that you are the "IDIOT" here
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Hidentity(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Cute mouse cheesy cheesy
cc: Hidentity, where my mouse? angry angry
They're all late. *sobs*
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
whitebeard:
Muscle cars for the muscle guys yeah... Dodge challenger hellcat
nope... that's not the CHALLENGER HELLCAT. that's the CHALLENGER SRT. Similar looks but there re certain tiny differences one might not notic3 but you re not far tho.... its a Challenger.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Raptor15:
Bros didn't you see "Hollywood star" there? Abi you no dey see? This man got most of his money from movies he stared and produced. Did you know how much he made from Robot Cop, Total Recall, Terminator, Cloned? If you don't know how much go and ask Google he did not get rich from politics the way your "former governors" in Nigeria do. This man is a top movie star and producer unlike your Nigerian governors that lack good talent the only talent they have is corruption. If you think very well you will see that you are the "IDIOT" here

"if" you had any sense, you wouldn't have quoted me.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All I need
Is
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Himself cheesy cheesy
I can help you get him
pm me your number
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANNOY:
Many people will miss this world after death. they will want to come back to enjoy their riches but it will be too late. I hope he takes the car to heaven.
enjoy your life while you are still alive
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All I need
Is
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Himself cheesy cheesy
obo
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by deeway200(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
40kobo77:
He has good taste.
Benz Unimog is bae.
but if it was Dino Melaye...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.