Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) (70878 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
cry Vanity upon vanity
He will soon die and leave everything behind
then why are you going for breast implant?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hidentity:

They're all late. *sobs*

Waaaaawwwuuuu. That's so sad. I am sorry to hear of the loss! cry cry
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by hoover420: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you are a waste of sch fees, you do not know the meaning of "IF"

Kids every where.
So what were you trying to imply in the sentence? undecided
Olodo oshi
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All I need
Is
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Himself cheesy cheesy
to do ritual abi? cheesy
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
crazy machines....amg SLS does it for me
and that Porsche 911... I don't want to be too greedy he can keep the rest
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by zaksmusa: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a undoubtedly a popular Hollywood actor and former Governor of California State, who definitely has to have a fleet of cars, but he’s different, continue below;

Dodge Challenger SRT

A muscle car for a muscle man.

Bugatti Veyron
Apparently the terminator has a soft spot for fancy.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog
The former governor definitely loves adventure.

Bentley Continental GTC
A popular ride among celebrities.

M47 Patton
The tank was used in the Korean War, now Arnold owns it, although he uses it to crush cars for charity.

Excalibur
The Excalibur cars were built to pay tribute to the 1928 Mercedes –Benz SSK by Brooks Stevens for Studebaker.

Dodge M37 military truck
A military classic.

Hummer H1
Arnold was involved in an alternative fuel researched so he got this beast modified to run on vegetable oil.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Convertible for 2.

Porsche 911 Turbo
As expected, a famous actor that owns a classy car.

https://autojosh.com/check-out-arnold-schwarzeneggers-collection/

shey him don die?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
PaperLace:

Einstein that doesn't know sarcasm. Even with the smiley, your brain couldn't detect the sarcasm. If you have to quote me again, use your head _ I won't tolerate this your extreme fatuity again.

It's simply not a well placed sarcasm.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANNOY:
Many people will miss this world after death. they will want to come back to enjoy their riches but it will be too late. I hope he takes the car to heaven.
Oga there is nothing like heaven He has cars and is enjoying them,
if he dies at least he has tasted money. You if u die what have u tasted or even take to Ur so called heaven. Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
hoover420:

Olodo oshi

your foolishness is legendary.

I can't waste data explaining to you.

Kids every where.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Most people don't know that even before his acting career, Arnold was already a world renowned bodybuilder and a multiple winner of the world atlas competition, in fact in the 1976 edition of the 'Guinness world record', he was dubbed the man with the most perfect physique.....that was what even brought him the limelight before he dove into acting..the terminator 2 is still one of the most successful movies ever...
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
I need your cloth, your shoes and your buggati.
cheesy
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by mokset123: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
if he was a former Nigerian gov now, we would be bashing him grin

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

At least we know how Arnold made his money
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
klassykute:
Most Nigeriana sha.... arnold is a former governor and a actor nobody is sayin his corrupt cos of his wealth, nobody said he looted.... but wen dino started to show his cars no juju wey una no swear for am say na tif,, say e loot heven an earth. Later dem go say white pple na racist.. blacks are racist big time

Dude get some real time education, it's very easy to believe the guys like Arnold as practically everything he does, bought, ventured into, money spent, money earned is documented, they have tax history, they have databases of a lot of things so yes, we can't compare, the average Nigerian politician has fleets of cars and numbers of houses, no proof, little or no records of legit business they do to warrant such waelth, so yes it's very reasonable to question them.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

the insults will shut down nl,he still still get hit if he is a successful actor here.
Every rich guy is a thief in Nigeria, the jealous ones are always the first to shout.....
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

It's simply not a well placed sarcasm.
That is subjective _and it doesn't make him eligible to respond with insults. The statement was also conditional, he shouldn't miss that one _it was well placed.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
nope... that's not the CHALLENGER HELLCAT. that's the CHALLENGER SRT. Similar looks but there re certain tiny differences one might not notic3 but you re not far tho.... its a Challenger.
wonders shall never end.. grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by mischievous(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

I wee quote u.everyone knows he was a successful actor before politics. comparing him to Nigerian politicians show d stupidity dat lies within you
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by almarthins(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

I just need 1 of dos cars

I'm not greedy Lord

Just gimme bugatti

Only bugatti

Just bugatti

#Eco99#

Hehehehehe... U no well! Bugatti na small car?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

He was already one of the highest paid actors in the world, meaning he could afford these cars long before venturing into politics. He already had a legal source of wealth, unlike your ex-convict/criminal Nigerian politicians.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by doughziay: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All I need
Is
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Himself cheesy cheesy
I need that baby girl with u.
That's all I need.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by doughziay: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
almarthins:

Hehehehehe... U no well! Bugatti na small car?

God is Big.
Expect a big car
No be just bugatti?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice rides
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
doughziay:

I need that baby girl with u.

That's all I need.

Are you related to Evans grin
My Lil damsel keh
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
BanevsJoker:

He was already one of the highest paid actors in the world, meaning he could afford these cars long before venturing into politics. He already had a legal source of wealth, unlike your ex-convict/criminal Nigerian politicians.

but he's not a nigerian, and he's not a former gov in nigeria, so he will not be bashed.

Simple.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
I tire for d guy o. He is trying to use the 'IF' in his statement to cover up his fuckup. IF can be use in lot of ways but in this case the IF imply that Nigerians are hypocrites who chose to keep quiet because Arnold is not a nigerian politician or actor.
hoover420:

Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by nobleblood: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

Hollywood is where the real bulks is not politics.

That is were made is name.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by hoover420: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
netmillionaires:
I tire for d guy o. He is trying to use the 'IF' in his statement to cover up his fuckup. IF can be use in lot of ways but in this case the IF imply that Nigerians are hypocrites who chose to keep quiet because Arnold is not a nigerian politician or actor.
Are you minding that dude with a low thinking faculty
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nellybank:
Where u dey work?

I work in the Vinyard of the Lord grin

#Eco99#
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by doughziay: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:

Are you related to Evans grin My Lil damsel keh

Ur Lil Damsel?
Is Arnold not someone's baby?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by blastac: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANNOY:
Many people will miss this world after death. they will want to come back to enjoy their riches but it will be too late. I hope he takes the car to heaven.

So because of that he should trek...... Even job in the Bible was a filthy rich human being with horses and chariots even Abraham was so rich that I bet he had all breeds of horses.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pearly255:
All I need
Is
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Himself cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
funny lady
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by fran6co(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
we will have to fight to the death for that one abeg... or you can look elsewhere... that one is mine...
. and the cars with the star logo too.... take anything else but the Benzes and the challenger grin
lol
I just want that ride, go for the Bentley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.