Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) (70881 Views)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Obi Okeke Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger's Bugatti For $2.5m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
If he was in nigeria, ...
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by klassykute(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
So what happens if d game does not enter?
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Sheun001(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
klassykute:
Most Nigeriana sha.... arnold is a former governor and a actor nobody is sayin his corrupt cos of his wealth, nobody said he looted.... but wen dino started to show his cars no juju wey una no swear for am say na tif,, say e loot heven an earth. Later dem go say white pple na racist.. blacks are racist big time

And don't forget he was also an Hollywood actor WWE hall of famer so his wealth ain't from politics alone
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" go back and read again, but this time slowly....

How did most of you enter second sch?

If you could even enter primary school then for sure we would go beyond you
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by samijay8(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

are you from sokoto? undecided
no, kano. Oponu
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

I just need 1 of dos cars

I'm not greedy Lord

Just gimme bugatti

Only bugatti

Just bugatti

#Eco99#

Get bugatti
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by phoexix: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
I love his car collection.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamrealdeji:
your IQ is so low. everybody knows how much the highest Nigerian actor earns and how much an averagely successful Hollywood actor earns. think before you talk
Think before u type and not talk.......no pun or insults intended tho
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

I'm not greedy Lord
Just gimme bugatti
Only bugatti
Just bugatti

#Eco99#

Me too bro, I want Bugatti cheesy
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
ecoeco:

I'm not greedy Lord
Just gimme bugatti
Only bugatti
Just bugatti

#Eco99#

Me too bro, I want Bugatti cheesy
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Chapecoense(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
I'LL BE BACK
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by offishialpablo: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
if he was a former Nigerian gov now, we would be bashing him grin

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

who was even quoting diz one
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by laladre: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANNOY:
Many people will miss this world after death. they will want to come back to enjoy their riches but it will be too late. I hope he takes the car to heaven.

You're dumb and numb... ode jatijati.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by belindar: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

For the fools quoting me up and down, read the sentence again, but this time slowly.

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

You talk without reasoning and research.
Without Arnold been a governor. He is capable of achieving of all that. Do you know that even Jackie chan has private jet. You are talking about Arnold here.
In western world political office holder have no access to public funds the way Nigeria do. Just ask yourself what is the job of the Nigeria governor before becoming governor . Don't compare Arnold to Nigeria governor. The diff is clear.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Ubiquity: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:

If it were a male Nigerian actor, they will say he is into drugs or yahoo yahoo.

If na female, worse for her. They will say it's Apostle Suleiman that bought it for her grin

Governor? Ah! They shall show no mercy.

Nigerians with their low sense of humour and poor home training. See how they are dishing out insults. Who do we blame for this? ?
I put it to you that you are wrong, Nigerians do not have a low sense of humour. Quote me anywhere...
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by zheroes(m): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

for your mind you get sense!!!! how many nigerian governors were actors what were they if not thugs!!!!!!!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2017
...THAT IS WHY HE IS A REAL COMMANDO.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by factwriter(m): 2:30am On Jul 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

"If" he was a former Nigerian governor no one will BASH him for owing this fleet of cars...
yes, No one! Everyone is aware of his financial status since the days of MR. UNIVERSE (1979)., and his blockbuster acting days (1980s) as CONAN THE BARBARIAN, CONAN THE DESTROYER, TERMINATOR SERIES, PREDATOR etc, etc.

So you see I chose to quote you and am not a fool. Rather always do a little "thinking" before taking pot shots at people because as I have made you realized, if Arnold was a ex Nigerian governor "with such history of success", no one will BASH him for having these collection of beauties which (by the way) are still way below his true financial worth.

Comprehend
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by factwriter(m): 2:38am On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:

If it were a male Nigerian actor, they will say he is into drugs or yahoo yahoo.

If na female, worse for her. They will say it's Apostle Suleiman that bought it for her grin

Governor? Ah! They shall show no mercy.

Nigerians with their low sense of humour and poor home training. See how they are dishing out insults. Who do we blame for this? ?

Stop flaunting your ignorance.
Any Nigerian Ex governor with his "kind of success background" can and will never get accusation or condemnation as to source of wealth.

Evidently you don't even know this guy (Arnold) to have compared him with your usual Nigerian Area-boy-turned-governor. Such a derogatory statement.

Abi he look like Dino to you
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2017
factwriter:

"If" he was a former Nigerian governor no one will BASH him for owing this fleet of cars...
yes, No one! Everyone is aware of his financial status since the days of MR. UNIVERSE (1979)., and his blockbuster acting days (1980s) as CONAN THE BARBARIAN, CONAN THE DESTROYER, TERMINATOR SERIES, PREDATOR etc, etc.

So you see I chose to quote you and am not a fool. Rather always do a little "thinking" before taking pot shots at people because as I have made you realized, if Arnold was a ex Nigerian governor "with such history of success", no one will BASH him for having these collection of beauties which (by the way) are still way below his true financial worth.

Comprehend

you are a wise man.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Ode...arnold's major source of income is ACTING not politics.
GAZZUZZ:

"IF" he was...

Idiots.

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2017
saltoftheearth:
Ode...arnold's major source of income is ACTING not politics.

08114840811 I know where you live. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Ubiquity:

I put it to you that you are wrong, Nigerians do not have a low sense of humour. Quote me anywhere...

They do, not just how sense of humour _ they are also very rude. If not,why will someone like this poster below quote with insult, when it's evident I was joking? Nigerians need to learn how to be civil.

factwriter:

Stop flaunting your ignorance.
Any Nigerian Ex governor with his "kind of success background" can and will n as to source of wealth. Evidently you don't even know this guy (Arnold) to have compared him with your usual Nigerian Area-boy-turned-governor. Such a derogatory statement.

Abi he look like Dino to you
Evidently you lack home training.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
fran6co:
lol
I just want that ride, go for the Bentley
bruhhh... goan play need for speed... you can drive it there... this one is mine
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
whitebeard:
wonders shall never end.. grin
grin I swear I dunno what i was thinking.... while I typed, my mind was just thinking I was arguing Hellcat and demon..... kai... I just fall my hand grin DEMON and HELLCAT both SRT grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
what would you like to eat? Eba for strength while working on cars?
GAZZUZZ:

08114840811 I know where you live. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
grin I swear I dunno what i was thinking.... while I typed, my mind was just thinking I was arguing Hellcat and demon..... kai... I just fall my hand grin DEMON and HELLCAT both SRT grin
grin grin guy no kill me with laugh abeg...!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by iamJAAeL: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't quote me wrong_nt like he can't afford dem,bt I think dese re cars frm movies he has acted,lyk movie scenes
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
whitebeard:
grin grin guy no kill me with laugh abeg...!
hehehe.... but that's not a demon sha....
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Chapecoense:
I'LL BE BACK
guy check your Email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.