Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) (51073 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by jazinogold(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
i was expecting to see enyimba football club

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by hollywater: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op,how much is a bottle of hennessy in this clubs you mentioned. It will go a long way in helping one to plan properly, before going there to avoid disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Amah70:

Okay. Asaba in SW. Are you okay now? Every discuss must be drawn down by your lot to Biafra this and Biafra that.

Mtchew....
don't mind them...the op was trying to avoid mentioning igbo land because of miscreant like the one u mentioned

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hahaha, Ops na street boy that us why am seeing street boyz club in Asaba on that list......Go & do more research abegiii
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by chiscodedon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
for baddest nite clubs...I give it to owerri...no dulling club houx in that city...after there,comes Enugu.... you will be highly intimidated after clubbing in owerri

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by valkaka(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
so apparently there are no nightclubs in onitsha?smh
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by point5: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Club tuscana fall on u Mr.OP
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Deicide: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
What are they Celebrating exactly
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
You need to come to El-Dorado and Vive Lounge, all in Aba-Abia State

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Ebbunwa(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
i didn't see eldorado in aba
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Soso990240(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Panda lourge all the way. Even while they were renovating, we still de ball inside.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:
Which Asaba is in South East

May the spirit of attachment fall off you
sad
South East is a geopolitical location.
I guess he was trying to say Clubs in Igboland.
Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

See I'm no IPOB or Tribal warrior, but it would be a baseless argument about whether Asaba people are Igbos.
Even the name Asaba is Igbo.

This is not attachment by force, ASABA IS IGBO
I'm an Igbo man, the name I bear is exactly the same name some Asaba people bear, Infact I have many namesakes in Asaba

I know due to the political tension in Nigeria, everyone is now so polarized and are too quick to reprimand, and mock another tribe.
A peaceful thread about Club, has turned out to be an IPOB thing by some of you.

And I can swear you guys are not even From Asaba, everybody knows where you guys are from.

We wonder the obsession some of you have for Igbos

This is an entertainment/Travel thread, reserve your anger, bigotry and scorn for Political section

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Soso990240(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
point5:
Club tuscana fall on u Mr.OP
Guy, Tuscana club aint dat hot these days. Even orange room enugu beat them for clubing.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by remele2(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=Mcowubaba post=58193257][color=#770077]Hmmm.

Nuvo lounge in Akwa is overrated same with
Illusion in Owerri, the worst is Orange room wey ashawo dey full pass fresh air.

40/40, the renovated out their success grin

Cubana is legit
Press play Na over

ị na-akpali gburugburu ukwuu

Meaning = u be waka waka
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
So what happens to those of us that don't go clubbing any attractions there for us
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:

sad
ur funny shaa asaba is what agbara or sango ota is to lagos then asaba is that to onitsha,let me tell u if u come to asaba u will think ur in onitsha so dont jealous,asaba is not ijaw or orohbo or ishetkiri but igbos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
What about Ibariogwa owerri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Show your self and be kidnapped
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by do4luv14(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:

sad

ma broda e taya me ooo, ma state capital for SE chaii ah taya no b small

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Noccerino(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Op u are mad

Why are u calling Asaba South East

U must be an IPOB miscreant

Club Quilox fall on you
Pay attention to Geography

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
What about Ibariogwa owerri?

Ibari ogwa is not a club naa..
It's more like an event center, high life band, live performances, comedy shows, great delicacies (point and kill etc), it's not sound proof, it's an open bar, though the have VIP section and some level of accommodation facilities, that's the new one the opened in New Owerri near Great wood hotel
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by do4luv14(m): 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Amah70:

Okay. Asaba in SW. Are you okay now? Every discuss must be drawn down by your lot to Biafra this and Biafra that.

Mtchew....

did you saw him mention biafra there, you mst be sharing OP expire weed too,

ASABA is in south south , DELTA state capital,

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
there is no recession grin grin
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
remele2:

Why u dey translate.
A bu m onye Igbo..

My dear no Blame me for the waka, I work so hard throughout the year, so anytime I visit home, I must relax well well..
I'm young, single, so I'm free to explore anywhere

Udo

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Op where is Toscana , more research fall on u

What's is toscana??

It's tuscanny more spellings fall on you
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Chukazu: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:

sad

If you did geography then you know that DELTA and most Southern states are actually the real South East...

what we refer to as South East is actually "east central" but because Gowon has
succeeded through divide and rule--in putting you people brain on "perpetual Coma" so waking up seems like blues

Saying you are not south east, is like rejecting your biological name because of hatred you harbor for your neighbor..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by jman77(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
valkaka:
so apparently there are no nightclubs in onitsha?smh
OSHA is mainly for business and lil bit residential,no flexing there!
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by tutudesz: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:
sad
Help me ask am O!
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by jman77(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
don't say what you don't know.
Mcowubaba:

South East is a geopolitical location.
I guess he was trying to say Clubs in Igboland.
Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

See I'm no IPOB or Tribal warrior, but it would be a baseless argument about whether Asaba people are Igbos.
[/b][color=#990000][/color]EVEN THE NAME ASABA IS IGBO.

[b]This is not attachment by force, ASABA IS IGBO
I'm an Igbo man, the name I bear is exactly the same name some Asaba people bear, Infact I have many namesakes in Asaba

I know due to the political tension in Nigeria, everyone is now so polarized and are too quick to reprimand, and mock another tribe.
A peaceful thread about Club, has turned out to be a IPOB thing by some of you.

And I can swear you guys are not even From Asaba, everybody knows where you guys are from.

We wonder the obsession some of you have for Igbos

This is an entertainment/Travel thread, reserve your anger, bigotry and scorn for Political section
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Only Owerri should occupy all ten. Asaba though Igbo is not in Southeast.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
jman77:
don't say what you don't know.
OK, we can take the argument later in Politics section.
Let's live it cool now

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
obainojazz:
Kofi is the biggest club in Awka. If you have lived in Awka, you should know.
what of the new Las Vegas Lounge opp Cofi?? That one will knock cofi off balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / See What It's Like To Be In The Driver's Seat Of A Train Travelling At 287 Km/h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.