Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) (51600 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Ermacc: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

South East is a geopolitical location.
I guess he was trying to say Clubs in Igboland.
Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

See I'm no IPOB or Tribal warrior, but it would be a baseless argument about whether Asaba people are Igbos.
Even the name Asaba is Igbo.

This is not attachment by force, ASABA IS IGBO
I'm an Igbo man, the name I bear is exactly the same name some Asaba people bear, Infact I have many namesakes in Asaba

I know due to the political tension in Nigeria, everyone is now so polarized and are too quick to reprimand, and mock another tribe.
A peaceful thread about Club, has turned out to be an IPOB thing by some of you.

And I can swear you guys are not even From Asaba, everybody knows where you guys are from.

We wonder the obsession some of you have for Igbos

This is an entertainment/Travel thread, reserve your anger, bigotry and scorn for Political section
he said southeast not igboland, even if he said igboland, delta is not typically igbo. stop this misinformation.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ermacc:
he said southeast not igboland, even if he said igboland, delta is not typically igbo. stop this misinformation.

I don't want to derail this thread or go further in this argument.
In a quest to quote me, you added "Delta"

Where did I mention Delta state, how can Asaba represent the whole Delta state made up Ijaws, Itsekiri, Urhobo undecided etc

Oga I am talking about only ASABA, Asaba.
ASABA IS AN IGBO CITY.
Asaba are Igbo people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba,_Delta

http://asaba.com/about/

If you want to argue further

Meet me later in Politics section. Create a thread on this and invite me.

I won't reply you on this thread again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by SirMazi: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
hilroy:

This is what we have been telling our brothers from the rising sun region. Start the process of rebranding Alaigbo and encourage your brothers to go back home. Even though, most of these clubs are advanced beer parlour and none of them can make top 10 in IB talkless of Lagos, at least your brothers now know they have nightclubs in Southeast grin.....
What do you take South East for?,have you ever visited SouthEast?

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by kelly72: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
hilroy:

This is what we have been telling our brothers from the rising sun region. Start the process of rebranding Alaigbo and encourage your brothers to go back home. Even though, most of these clubs are advanced beer parlour and none of them can make top 10 in IB talkless of Lagos, at least your brothers now know they have nightclubs in Southeast grin.....

Most of what is seen in Ibadan is brown roof houses in millions. When did you build clubs like these ones?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by DieBuhari: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
VocalWalls:
40/40 in owerri dun cast?
I wonder o, he didn't list 40/40, he is listing orange room

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by perdollar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
aaaah!!! no Enugu rangers, enyimba, heartland, ifeanyi uba, Abia warriors n bangbros sorry gabros? ur list na senseless

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Asaba is in the "South East"? undecided

Hmmmm
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by equity1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

See I'm no IPOB or Tribal warrior, but it would be a baseless argument about whether Asaba people are Igbos.

I'm an Igbo man, the name I bear is exactly the same name some Asaba people bear, Infact I have many namesakes in Asaba

I know due to the political tension in Nigeria, everyone is now so polarized and are too quick to reprimand, and mock another tribe.
A peaceful thread about Club, has turned out to be an IPOB thing by some of you.

And I can swear you guys are not even From Asaba, everybody knows where you guys are from.

This is an entertainment/Travel thread, reserve your anger, bigotry and scorn for Political section
You have said it all. Sometimes I wonder what this forum is turning into. There is no post without people attacking Ipop, even when the post didn't in any way relate to Ipop. There was this post about Northern cabal and acting president. the post didn't in anyway relate to Ipop, before I read about 3 comments, they just turn the post against ipop. I believe in one Nigeria but the way people those guys is very uncalled for and irritating. Let there be peace .

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
jejemanito:
Which Asaba is in South East
May the spirit of attachment fall off you
sad

Nor mind the guy.....
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Adaowerri111: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
so no Las Vegas lounge owerri, OP, whats illusion and orange room doing on that your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by equity1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

You have said it all. Sometimes I wonder what this forum is turning into. There is no post without people attacking Ipop, even when the post didn't in any way relate to Ipop. There was this post about Northern cabal and acting president. the post didn't in anyway relate to Ipop, before I read about 3 comments, they just turn the post against ipop. I believe in one Nigeria but the way you people attack those guys is very uncalled for and irritating. Let there be peace .

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by hilroy: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
kelly72:

Most of what is seen in Ibadan is brown roof houses in millions. When did you build clubs like these ones?

Continue living in Ignorance

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by kentus123: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
hilroy:

You mean Ibadan, the home of brown roofs.

Story for the marines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by walemoney007(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin

Savage

30 billion dollars fall on u my brother

Wire Wire money fall on u
I claim am o grin
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by walemoney007(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Asaba is 95% Igbo
The bear Igbo names
The speak Igbo
The have Igbo culture.

is Asaba located in the south east or south south?
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
aieromon:
Asaba, South East Nigeria

Why no mention of lounges in Abia and Ebonyi?

Which club is in Umuahia?
I mean club not peppersoup joints.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by aariwa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op you forget to mention that nightclubs are avenues where whores from our higher institutions connect with men with money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Stanbeto: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Alabalaba, Aba.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
aieromon:
Asaba, South East Nigeria

Why no mention of lounges in Abia and Ebonyi?

Abia and Ebonyi na dull people and traders full there. Ebonyi own worst, they need re branding and tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Klinee: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Point of correction Asaba is not in South East
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by churchill205(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Was expecting to see Las vegas on that list.

Op.
U try shaa
Buh

Big show fall on u.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
fiftynaira:

What's is toscana??
It's tuscanny more spellings fall on you
What's tuscanny again?
I guess you left your sense inside your mama's womb.
No offence tho
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP, you try sha. Owerri my town will always take the lead as far as oringo is concerned. grin grin grin

Though I hate myself for saying this, I was in Owerri for the weekend, so last Sunday, I decided to club at "House of Freeda". The newly renovated night club/VIP section..... Smh....... Imo State money dey cry for there. cry
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
nsukka nko?
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Amah70:

Okay. Asaba in SW. Are you okay now? Every discuss must be drawn down by your lot to Biafra this and Biafra that.

Mtchew....

Don't mind these yeye youths in Nigeria.. I work with a Telecom and our map classifies Asaba as south east Nigeria.. In fact, there is no south south in our map..

I av checked and checked.. These youths don't understand that this whole region creation was done to weaken south east.. Many igbos who fought for biafra are from Asaba.. Go to Asaba u will hardly hear any other language aside igbo..

Most of these youths are just blinded by stupid hate and political sentiments, especially for Nairaland..

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
See them!
Op u be Hotelier ?
It will equally be good if you tell us which of the hotels has the best rooms and functioning beds.

I don comot o!

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
ur funny shaa asaba is what agbara or sango ota is to lagos then asaba is that to onitsha,let me tell u if u come to asaba u will think ur in onitsha so dont jealous,asaba is not ijaw or orohbo or ishetkiri but igbos

Don't mind all these yeye youths for nairaland..

Most of them lack basic knowledge and they don't travel. Most of them just sit at home and read everything online without traveling..

The worse thing anyone can do to him self as a Nigerian youth is to swallow all that happened as a means to weaken the igboland during the war! If that guy visits Asaba and spend 7 days, him go understand..

Asaba wey over 80% speak igbo and practice igbo culture.. He should go and study how Asaba became capital of Delta state.. Some youths for nairaland and their hatred for anything igbo tire me..

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
do4luv14:

did you saw him mention biafra there, you mst be sharing OP expire weed too,

ASABA is in south south , DELTA state capital,

What is south south? U need to read more my brother.. Asaba is south east in real creation.. Forget all these northern Nigeria tactics to weaken a particular tribe..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chukazu:

If you did geography then you know that DELTA and most Southern states are actually the real South East...

what we refer to as South East is actually "east central" but because Gowon has
succeeded through divide and rule--in putting you people brain on "perpetual Coma" so waking up seems like blues

Saying you are not south east, is like rejecting your biological name because of hatred you harbor for your neighbor..

Don't mind these yeye youths wey dey make these useless politicians to take us for a ride..

I work with a Telecom company. I mean the biggest in Nigeria, in our map which is what we work with, there is no south south sef... Delta state and most other states in what we call south south are called south east Nigeria..

These yeye and blinded youths think everything is about forcing them to be igbos..

There are igbo speaking people in the so called south south, they are the ones I am more interested in.. Asaba is an igbo land..

He can claim Warri as he likes... Over 80% of Asaba is igbo..

Don't know why and how Hausas are able to create this divide and rule stuff very well.. Chaii

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dick measured.
...Is it Ibadan that is browned or what
hilroy:

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Owerri ebe ngwori

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.