Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) (51583 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by MrMontella(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, I'm tired of this argument.
What defines a person undecided

How can you start comparing Tribe, Ethnicity with Nationals.
That's a different thing.

Even the people you mentioned, like Germans in Austria,
The are all Germans, just that they have different Nationality
The are all from German ancestory and Ethnicity.

Asaba are from Igbo Ethnicity and ancestory
Even their DNA will certainly be of Igbo origin.

BTW, though I respect Asaba people, but don't think I'm so interested in them, the are just normal people like everyone else, nothing specific or special, same goes for every other tribe in Nigeria, including yours.

So you guys should stop bothering yourselves about Asaba people and Igbo Ethnicity.

My post was just to correct the mistake made by some people, I'm Igbo, are you from Asaba?
Or Yoruba most likely?
Be bold and say your Ethnicity?

Because, People of that tribe are somehow obsessed with anything that has to do with Igbo, while ignoring the problems in their own region

All I have been talking about is Asaba are from the Igbo Tribe and Ethnicity. And actually we have the same Nationality with them.. (Nigeria)

eth·nic group
noun
a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.
tribe
[trahyb]
noun
any aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc.
a local division of an aboriginal people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba,_Delta

If you read all this (including the link) and you still insist Asaba people are not Igbos then don't quote me again, because I won't reply
leave them alone,,, save your strength.
humans who haven't even stayed half a day in Asaba, be writing rubbish about here.

Ordinary civil war history can help them sef...

Asaba will always remain an igbo city...and there's nothing they will say to change it or make the sun rise from the west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Chukazu: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
whatis wrong with these ibo chaps? is it by force to be tagged southesterner? why do u soooooooo badly want these pple (southsouth) along with u? why not let SS be the ones doing the attachee-by-means? ur desperation betrays ur motive.
Obviously you can't read, let alone comprehend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by uglyafonja: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
hilroy:

This is what we have been telling our brothers from the rising sun region. Start the process of rebranding Alaigbo and encourage your brothers to go back home. Even though, most of these clubs are advanced beer parlour and none of them can make top 10 in IB talkless of Lagos, at least your brothers now know they have nightclubs in Southeast grin.....

Ibadan that is filled with dirty and ugly people....

Owerri will beat Lagos hands down....

when it comes to hotel and clubbing, No state beats Owerri in Nigeria....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
the mistake u guys alws make is tht, u caremore about ibos in other regions than they actually care to tag along with u.
about 3weeks ago i went with an ikwerre female colleague to restuarant. the owner of the restuarant happens to be ibo, and tot my female colleague was se ibo. he then refered to her as ibo. surprisingly, she abruptly retorted and warned never to be mistaken as ibo.
i ws surprised and nd asked her if ikwerre nd ibo re nt one and same. she said they er not.

That is ur friend's opinion bro... Be learned bro.. I was in agbor too, that was where I served and they shared same sentiment about biafra... I mean the people I met.. Will I now come out and say Agbor people share same sentiment about Biafra because of two to five people I met and drank with at a palm wine joint? Use ur brain bro.

U can't speak for ibo nation becus of 10 or 50 persons u met who condemend igbos..

Even among igbos, there are igbos haters, same as among yorubas, there are Yoruba haters..

My paddy who works with a radio station is a Yoruba but I never see person wey hate Yoruba people reach am.. U see, u need to understand how these things work..

The ibo nations in south south will speak for them selves and not u..

There are those who among them are still interested in ibo cause.. Even if it is 1 person, there is no issue..

Just learn to understand that region creations were done mostly back then to weaken tribes and favour political loyalties..

Asaba is an ibo land..

There are more pressing issues in Nigeria.. I think each ethnic group should focus more on their own interest... Make una leave igbo matter.. There are igbos who don't want biafra too.. Is about their own opinion, okay. Habaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by hilroy: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
uglyafonja:

Ibadan that is filled with dirty and ugly people....

Owerri will beat Lagos hands down....

when it comes to hotel and clubbing, No state beats Owerri in Nigeria....

See unexposed ipobian grin

[img]https://media./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by nacozee: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
See this op

U miss villa toscana Enugu

abeggi
thats a huge crime to miss 2nite club villa toscana
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by kernel505: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
hilroy:

This is what we have been telling our brothers from the rising sun region. Start the process of rebranding Alaigbo and encourage your brothers to go back home. Even though, most of these clubs are advanced beer parlour and none of them can make top 10 in IB talkless of Lagos, at least your brothers now know they have nightclubs in Southeast grin.....

Hahahahah... I laugh when ignorant speaks. Take your time, travel to the East, you will be surprise that the only state that can compete with states in the East outside Ebonyi, is Lagos in the West.

Lagos is a product of Federal government, not efforts of Yorubas strictly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by owielinus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
obainojazz:
Kofi is the biggest club in Awka. If you have lived in Awka, you should know.

lol....
it's now clubmila
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by hilroy: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
kernel505:

Hahahahah... I laugh when ignorant speaks. Take your time, travel to the East, you will be surprise that the only state that can compete with states in the East outside Ebonyi, is Lagos in the West.

Lagos is a product of Federal government, not efforts of Yorubas strictly.

Mechonu there....I have been to 4 states in Alaigbo, there is absolute nothing there. Outside your capital cities and few other cities like Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba, other places are typical village setting with one or few mansions with thousands of brown roof and thatched roof buildings surrounding them. I went to Ezeagwu, Ivo, Ihiala, Akpakume-Nze etc, there are eyesores. There are no place as backward as these villages/towns in the whole of southwest. Even towns in war torn Northeast are better than villages and towns in Alaigbo.
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by IloveToMess: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
hilroy:

Mechonu there....I have been to 4 states in Alaigbo, there is absolute nothing there. Outside your capital cities and few other cities like Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba, other places are typical village setting with one or few mansions with thousands of brown roof and thatched roof buildings surrounding them. I went to Ezeagwu, Ivo, Ihiala, Akpakume-Nze etc, there are eyesores. There are no place as backward as these villages/towns in the whole of southwest. Even towns in war torn Northeast are better than villages and towns in Alaigbo.

You are a fool, so Aba is more developed than Owerri or Enugu? Hehehe my friend stop decieving yourself with Lagos, we know Sw is typical ghetto(ogun, oyo, ekiti, ondo, osun). Leave Lagos out of it cos Lagos is a product and effort of all Nigerians including the Federal Government
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by nacozee: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Well truth be told. In SW, na only Lagos dem get. Which actually is a state with federal government policy benefits. Nothing more. Igbos even own most properties there
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hey abeg Timaya join for owerri beat Dem all

A place where u can get all the oloshos in d town
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Maxberg(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Princedapace:

Don't mind these yeye youths wey dey make these useless politicians to take us for a ride..

I work with a Telecom company. I mean the biggest in Nigeria, in our map which is what we work with, there is no south south sef... Delta state and most other states in what we call south south are called south east Nigeria..

These yeye and blinded youths think everything is about forcing them to be igbos..

There are igbo speaking people in the so called south south, they are the ones I am more interested in.. Asaba is an igbo land..

He can claim Warri as he likes... Over 80% of Asaba is igbo..

Don't know why and how Hausas are able to create this divide and rule stuff very well.. Chaii

It seems some of you are ignorant, why can't you stick with your region and states and stop dreaming of another peoples regions for once. Delta this, Rivers that...Niger Delta this, South South that... if you are from Imo you are from Imo and from the Eastern region, if you're from Delta you are from Delta and Southern region. We deltans have few Urhobo speaking group in part of Benin and Bayelsa, we have few Isokos in bayelsa state, Delta state also have Benin related tribe (Oza) in Ika South LGA, Delta state. Ijaw are mainly Bayelsa but Ijaw are minority in Delta too. Same goes to most states in the federation.

Represent your state, respect and be proud of your region, don't come here and start confusing yourselves because we know ourselves and history.

Proudly Deltan
Re: Top Ten Clubs You Must Visit In South East Nigeria (photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Maxberg:

It seems some of you are are ignorant, why can't you stick with your region and states and stop dreaming of another peoples regions for once. Delta this, Rivers that...Niger Delta this, South South that... if you are from Imo you are from Imo and from the Eastern region, if you're from Delta you are from Delta and Southern region. We deltans have few Urhobo speaking group in part of Benin, we have few Isokos in bayelsa state, Delta state also have Benin related tribe (Oza) in Ika South LGA, Delta state. Ijaw are mainly Bayelsa but Ijaw are minority in Delta too. Same goes to most states in the federation.

Represent your state, respect and be proud of your region, don't come here and start confusing yourselves because we know ourselves and history.

Proudly Deltan

Oga, calm down, Nigeria is a creation of humans like u and I. U are the ignorant one.

As an igbo guy, my maternal side have lineage to Igbos in rivers state. So, becus, one aboki came and made created states the way they like, I should forget my lineage?

I have maternal tiles down to igbos in rivers state, while my paternal side is down to Abia state. I am married to a delta lady who is Igbo and she accepted that purely.

States were created by man. It is purely political. If u are igbo, u are igbo. If u are yoruba, u are yoruba, period. I am not Abia in heaven, I will be known as igbo in heaven. The earlier people like u begin to understand that states and regions are mere political descriptions, the better for u. Ur tribe is ur tribe.
Look at how the Igbos in Benue are suffering becus they are minority. They re igbos and becus mumu state creation tactics calved them into Benue, will that make them Benue when they die? That same state creation tactics could have named theme Benex, Benta, Benku, etc. States are mere names, I can decide to create three states inside delta, inside oyo, inside Lagos, etc, that will never change the fact that people there are yorubas, etc.
U are igbo forever if u are igbo. Ur state is ur political lineage, igbo is ur ancestral lineage.

It is only yeye Africans who joke with their lineage. My client, a black American, he became a citizen of an African country last month and took many black Americans home. Becus they understood lineage. Leave politics.
There is nothing like delta, Abia, oyo previously before the colonial masters came, these were created by humans like u and I. Ur tribe is ur identity and will forever remain so. Ur state can wake up tomorrow and change her name. But u can never ever change the fact that u are yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.