Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex (924 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Dandiaz72(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know if it is normal but i still have feelings for my ex. We started dating a long time ago back in secondary school and sometime in the university, she was my first love.
To cut the story short, we were young and in love... the problem was her life style, she is too rowdy and i'm the quiet type.We broke up mutually and i lost contact with her
Last month during a "get together party", we met again, chatted and exchanged numbers. We still chat and the chemistry is there, she admitted that she still has feelings for me and I joked about it not wanting to admit the same
But deep down my heart, i still love her. What should i do?
I need ur help, i'm in my early twenties... incase u need my age
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Face your book OOO..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by agbonkamen(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Forward ever and backward never everybody must go ooooo grin
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Dandiaz72(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
smithsydny:
Face your book OOO..
Yea, itx my final year
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Yea, itx my final year
and u wan allow devil use your cert play canter ball abi?

Pray make village people no remember you for this die minute..
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by massive1019(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guy move on....reason for dumping her will still come back to hunt you.
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thank you 4 choosing the worst therapy
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by akaahs(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Opps me to am in ur shoe. Just come to read comments
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Dandiaz72(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ejom:
Thank you 4 choosing the worst therapy
How
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Archangels2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm my brother... I am in ur shoes now

I had this babe my first..dated in school but we broke up after i left. I really loved her and she loved me too. After we broke up, it took me two years to get back on d horse.. . and when i thought that chapter was over, i saw here a few weeks back and all d feelings came rushing back like as if it were yesterday....i still love her and she does too

Well I'm a relationship now and i wanna make it work with my girl.. So i've decided to cut my ex off my life completely.

I realize dat even though yu are not in a relationship, if yu had real love for the person, its hard for it to just fade away. So in essence THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IF YU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR EX.

If yu wanna get back together fyn.. . I believe u too would have matured but make sure d reason for ur first breakup is dealt with. Success
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
The thing you should be bothered with is...has she changed?
I want to assume her rowdiness was due to youthful exuberance. How long have you guys been apart? Months? Years?

There must be some sort of maturity in you both, except your village people are out for you...

Closely observe her and see if those traits that led to your break up are still there.

Most importantly, are you both single?
If yes, nice...but don't rush it, it's still normal to still miss and love her, except you never did love her. So...be sure it's not those tiny memories messing with your head. Don't complicate your lives with the ex factor.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Dandiaz72(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The thing you should be bothered with is...has she changed?
I want to assume her rowdiness was due to youthful exuberance. How long have you guys been apart? Months? Years?

There must be some sort of maturity in you both, except your village people are out for you...

Closely observe her and see if those traits that led to your break up are still there.

Most importantly, are you both single?
If yes, nice...but don't rush it, it's still normal to still miss and love her, except you never did love her. So...be sure it's not those tiny memories messing with your head. Don't complicate your lives with the ex factor.

Thanks... i'm still single bt derz dz nyc girl i fancy
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by Dandiaz72(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Archangels2:
Hmmm my brother... I am in ur shoes now

I had this babe my first..dated in school but we broke up after i left. I really loved her and she loved me too. After we broke up, it took me two years to get back on d horse.. . and when i thought that chapter was over, i saw here a few weeks back and all d feelings came rushing back like as if it were yesterday....i still love her and she does too

Well I'm a relationship now and i wanna make it work with my girl.. So i've decided to cut my ex off my life completely.

I realize dat even though yu are not in a relationship, if yu had real love for the person, its hard for it to just fade away. So in essence THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IF YU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR EX.

If yu wanna get back together fyn.. . I believe u too would have matured but make sure d reason for ur first breakup is dealt with. Success
Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Still Have Feelings For My Ex by toffy333(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
When it finally hit front page i will come back and modify. ....

But for now
Sipin my cunu gegely

(1) (Reply)

How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ikeja City Mall / Uche Ogbodo – How I Slept With 3 Men On Location Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.