Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant (7505 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Chikpat(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
A five year old girl in what can only be described as incredible has been confirmed pregnant in a remote village of Kanke local government, Plateau State.

Reports say that the father told newsmen that, his daughter of Five years began to complain of excruciating pains in her groin which they didn't pay commensurate attention to. After a while, they noticed that her breasts were developing, all of which they attributed to early adolescence precocity.

Their fears was confirmed after tests were carried out on her when they noticed her protuberant tummy. They pregnancy test came back with a positive verdict.

According to reports, the locals and family of the girl are still in a state of shock, considering the girl's age and biological placing.

The child's parents said, the perpetrator of the strange act is not known but the police has begun an inquiry with the view to unmask the identity of the perpetrator behind the heinous crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Chikpat(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by mofeoluwadassah: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
wtf........Is this

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Drienzia: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
OP.. get ur facts right before posting..

Lina Medina of Peru was the first. and she gave birth to a boy....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Chikpat(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
wtf........Is this

Fear North

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Chikpat(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
Drienzia:

Lina mendina of Peru was the first. and she gave birth to a boy....

Ur source
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by segebase(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
need to donate my prick n eyes wen I tot have done n seen it all
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Authoreety: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
In case it gets to fp make una holla
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Drienzia: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by MissRaine69(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
It looks like she has Central Precocious Puberty..and the matter of the culprit. It's always those that are closest most of the time.
Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado was and still is the world youngest known mother at 5 years and 7 months she had central precocious puberty as well.
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Is this biologically possible? How she wan drag d pregnancy around?

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Billyzone4: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Drienzia:
SMH

Seconded, I read about this 2 years ago.
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by decatalyst(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
C'mon, did you all see what I am seeing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

WTF! shocked
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Drienzia:

Lina Medina of Peru was the first. and she gave birth to a boy....

Yup ure right
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by joe4real12: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Op, post in Crime section pls, not romance.
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by SexyCrixus25(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
@seun, I'm not sure if the above photo contravenes rule no 5. I just think that the photo is very offensive. This is a minor and the picture should be censored.

It's not right. There might be pedophiles in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Fkforyou(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Eyah poor girl. embarassed

They should ask her if anyone has been touching her in appropriately.. undecided

The culprit needs to be fished out ASAP.. undecided
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Seun should protect her identity
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 07, 2017
That man should be burnt alive angry
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by LordKO(m): 3:59am On Jul 07, 2017
This infamous news has been on the net since past 3 years, with variations in location; some says Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria etc. . . actual fact; some says pregnancy, hormonal imbalance etc.

So people, whenever you begin to believe in everything you read on the news, it's about time you stop reading, for the benefit of your sanity.
Re: Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant by meezynetwork(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Liars. Old picture. I dont know why bloggers lie alot

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.