Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? (7527 Views)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience ? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2020
What's the most embarrassing sexual experience you have ever had?
Was making love to her under the moonlight. Realized Oga landlord had been watching us all the while. Dude was actually jerking off to us making love. I felt like I was gang-raped.
The real embarrassment? Dude died 4 days later.
What? I didn't kill him

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by MiVida(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2020
Share yours madam... Spoilt child!
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by partnerbizn3(f): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Never had any
celibate

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
lavylilly:

Early morning!

Smh

Do you have a job?

Let me assume you are a student. Do you have a future?

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by imiski(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
lavylilly:
you no wan die but you wan go heaven. You wan hear our own you no wan share your own... Wayo wayo
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by majamajic(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
Never had any

celibate

so all that climbed u , satisfied u ?

non has embarrassed u lasting only 2 mins ?

share it

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by MedicH: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
Never had any

celibate

Serious?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Greatzeus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Early morning!

Smh

Do you have a job?

Savage lol grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by culf: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
Never had any
celibate

keep it up

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Early morning!

Smh

Do you have a job?

Yes
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lilybonny(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
why not shares yours?!
lilybonny:
Here to read lies.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by oyaaa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
lavylilly:
why not shares yours?!
start by sharing yours

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
it there
oyaaa:
start by sharing yours
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by oyaaa(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
lavylilly:
it there
so u are a lesbian
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Itzurboi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Early morning!

Smh

Do you have a job?

Mad ooo, pity her nah abi you too wan kpash after 4days.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
I went to meet a girl we later decided to have sex my dad nor gree stand chaii he pain maybe it was because I was under pressure

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by uthlaw: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ejaculate on the 6th press up..not up to 1minute....

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Birdeyeview: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
2 Seconds everything don burst oh!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by doctore212(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
I bought my new sex doll last month.

My aunt who is a fashion designer came over for the holiday.

Came bback from work and couldn't see my sex doll, when I called her she told me she took it to replace her old mannequin.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Took tramadol to impress my girl, during pre-intimacy dude was nodding like agama lizard. But when it's time for action it went flat and refused to stand. Na so dis babe waka camot with serious anger asking whether I'm a real man. The embarrassment no be here.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Children of the world. How una dey. Lol
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 3:32am On Jan 10, 2020
just here to red comment
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Randy100: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2020
My uncle who called me "saint joseph" because he thought I was still a virgin. I pretended a lot sha. One day I invited a girl while he left for NBA conference in Abuja. While I was thrusting and all those stuff, he walked in and saw me. The worst part is that I am yet to ejaculate. It was very embarrassing that I had to leave his house and get my own apartment.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Bellotelli: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2020
20 seconds and everything spilled, if you understand.. After all the initial gra gra grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2020
tongue
oyaaa:
so u are a lesbian
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Rolly22(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
First time I had sex with my girl, 2 seconds everywhere burst, she sent me a text on Whatsapp like see your life after all the bragging mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by itzprezy(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2020
For more than 2 minutes i was struggling.Trying to enter from the front in the standing position.. We were struggling and sweating same time.. Plus the same girl was very tight down there and my oga head big wella...I later give up on the position..and entered from the back in the standing doggy position..but b4 3mins everything burst...

God pls forgive me..today na friday

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by LINTUNE(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2020
the day I cummed within a minute, ...it has never happened to me before,I felt so bad for 2days,had to avoid the babe for a while, thankfully she knew something was wrong cos I do last more than 15 minutes at least..men that experience can drive one into depression o,for real.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Ghostlord: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
Took tramadol to impress my girl, during pre-intimacy dude was nodding like agama lizard. But when it's time for action it went flat and refused to stand. Na so dis babe waka camot with serious anger asking whether I'm a real man. The embarrassment no be here.

Mine was worst ..so this babe that was chopping MA money low key decided to spend the night , so as a bad guy, I wanted to collect all my saving's in just one night . Then I took tramadol ..after pre-intimacy MA Johnny just humbled , tried everything and Johnny won't stand oo .she asked me if I was impotent ..then I begged her to suck me ..still nothing happened ,.so I just gave up ..but as per girl that was so Hot ...she didn't give up ..she took my dick and kept slapping it ..I don't know how it happened , the thing just managed to stand small ., that's how she climbed untop and ride oo. I was so embarrass..say no to drug .

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2020
partnerbizn3:
Never had any

celibate

Celibate or a Virgin �
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by partnerbizn3(f): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Hormoniyi25:

Celibate or a Virgin �
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Bleep / Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.