Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2071852 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
abilityC:
Thanks, sure i will, what inverter do you use with your 24v 8s setup? and how good has it been for you?

I use a Chinese No branded version (Axpert Variant)

3.5KW 24V 100A MPPT High VOC input.

Experience has been very Good, capacity intact after 9 Months of deep discharge as low as 90% DOD most time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please, I'd like to confirm. Do the ladies come bundled with the bikes?
Thanks in advance.
Moneyboyz:

Mine is 450k, the Lithium version ones are around 750k to 1 milla.
I want to sell it, if you don't mind using SLA batteries or plan to upgrade it no prob.

And yes it's available in just 2 places that I know in Lagos, one in Victoria Island and the other in alaba.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ojesymsym: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is this comfortable to ride? The seat is so far from the handle.
Moneyboyz:

Thank you, the batteries are relatively new, about a month old.

Also I'm connecting in series and Parallel.
A total of 10 12v 12ah battery, 5 connected in series to make 60v 12ah and another 5 connected in parallel to make 12v 60ah (as external)
I have a 60v 5ah charger

I don't know if connecting 60v 12ah to 12v 60ah will give me 60v 60ah or 72v 72 ah

Also the cost of getting the lithium battery custom built is alarming, I have to spend about 400k to get the desired 60v 30 or 40 ah capacity I desire.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Daboomb: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2022
litaninja:
Thanks in advance.

Yes.
And you can even order for extra sef, just that it will incur extra shipping Charges.
Just make sure you buy from a reputable store, some of these Chinese store will send you a Yellow, when what you ordered for is Brwon, maybe they have eye problem in that place, only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Daboomb: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
ojesymsym:

What do you mean Sir? Your hands will reach anywhere, just bend her a bit
See her backside as he gallop and you are still asking whether the ride will be comfortable?
Ladies like the second one go get style-die, just mount and you are riding like a Rodeo.
what do l know sef, small pikin like me
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Moneyboyz: 4:24am On Mar 12, 2022
ojesymsym:

It's so comfortable.
All citycoco are designed this way.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2022
The solar panels are little to charge your batteries effectively, you will need a 600W panel to do the job right but then, if you have a steady grid supply then go for it, as price is fair.

Also to note is absence of circuit breaker & SPD, but it is expected for such price margin.

@Terrymason what are you looking to get?

karferguso:
Good day bosses.

I intend to purchase a Solar inverter system to carry my TV, DSTV, lightning, fans and charge my laptop.

I found this quote online from a company in Abuja, is this fair enough?

I'm not going completely off the grid. So, my other appliances will be on the grid.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Dam5reey:

I use a Chinese No branded version (Axpert Variant)

3.5KW 24V 100A MPPT High VOC input.

Experience has been very Good, capacity intact after 9 Months of deep discharge as low as 90% DOD most time.

Ok nice na, this is the exact kind of spec im looking at now
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2022
ajabani4allah:
Who knows about this famicare product? Hope the product is strong, it seems a bit cheap
Hello did you go for this? can it work with lifepo4 batteries? what is the standby consumption?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ajabani4allah(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
abilityC:
Hello did you go for this? can it work with lifepo4 batteries? what is the standby consumption?

I didn't later go for it. I didn't get any response about the product
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ManAdii: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Where is that our guy here that sells felicity products?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Penuelseun:
Barely used tbb 24v 0.8kva inverter for sale, want to upgrade to 2kva. Works great
Price is 65k. [b]Lithium battery charging [/b]compatible
Ion or LFP?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who sells 200ah/100ah LFP Cells?

Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
ewizard1:

Ion or LFP?
I use it for li-ion at the moment, maximum charge voltage is 28.6v
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Penuelseun:
Okay... what's the best price ?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by saint2ace(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Penuelseun:

That's not bad if you ask me, almost 90%+ the battery should be quite happy...
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
ewizard1:

Okay... what's the best price ?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
saint2ace:

That's not bad if you ask me, almost 90%+ the battery should be quite happy...
Yes, good for the longevity of the battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
ajabani4allah:

I didn't later go for it. I didn't get any response about the product
ok
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ManAdii: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Any review on this inverter?

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin

Daboomb:

Yes.
And you can even order for extra sef, just that it will incur extra shipping Charges.
Just make sure you buy from a reputable store, some of these Chinese store will send you a Yellow, when what you ordered for is Brwon, maybe they have eye problem in that place, only God knows.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 5:04am On Mar 13, 2022
mctfopt:

Lemme get your info straight.

1) You have 5 nos of 12v 12ah batteries which you have been using for a while?

2) You want to get another brand new 5 nos of 12v 12ah battery and connect both the old and new battery in parallel to boost capacity?

Do I have it correct?

If yes, then there are two problems

1) It is not recommended to add old batteries to new batteries. If you do, the old batteries will make the new ones weak due to a lot of factors relating to the battery's age differences.

2) Assuming both batteries can be paralleled without issues, you'll have issues with charging. Assuming it takes 4 hours to charge it full using the old charger the ebike came with, you are now left with a charger that will take 8 hours to fully charge the batteries.

When you connect these two batteries in parallel, the voltage will remain the same and therefore it won't damage the motor controller. Because what you'll have is 60V but @ 120AH (the battery capacity will double with the voltage remaining the same).

Before I forget, someone here offered to build you a new pack using 18650, did you not take him up on the offer or the cost is not something you'll like to work on at the moment?

Because I'm looking at the space, I doubt it could fit in another set of 5nos of 12ah batteries unless you are planning on building an external battery bank.

And the added weight of the new set of 12v60ah batteries will further increase the consumption on the battery.

I think if he really wants to massively increase capacity and still get a modest weight to current ratio, then 18650 pack or LFP pack is the way to go.

litaninja:
Thanks in advance.

I believe that might cost you extra. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Why don't you chat up the CC.

Please give feedback here for people that might also be interested.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ceaser: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

@Dishtech.

@Dishtech. You still never answer me biko.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Penuelseun(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Available

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by islamics(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Good Morning House,
Please any review about the inverter in the screenshot below. The aim is to get pure sine wave.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

And the added weight of the new set of 12v60ah batteries will further increase the consumption on the battery.

I think if he really wants to massively increase capacity and still get a modest weight to current ratio, then 18650 pack or LFP pack is the way to go.

That's true, the additional heavier weight will further reduce the range of the ebike. Lithium batteries totally rocks for this application.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2022
ewizard1:
Who sells 200ah/100ah LFP Cells?

Thanks.
202ah available

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by ewizard1: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
JUO:
202ah available

How much?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by IYGEAL(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2022
abilityC:
Alibaba is rejecting my card transactions i have the dollar card it works on other platforms except Alibaba, i will try Gtbank Dollar card in future....

hooray my wire transfer is now successful i just saw the mail "Your Trade Assurance order 13xxxxxxxxxxx initial payment has been received"
Now im waiting for shipping

Did you eventually fill form M?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dishtech(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

@Dishtech. You still never answer me biko.
On what? WhatsApp?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by litaninja(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lmao. E don dey be like set up. grin
ceaser:

I believe that might cost you extra. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Why don't you chat up the CC.

Please give feedback here for people that might also be interested.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by abilityC: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
IYGEAL:

Did you eventually fill form M?
No i did not fill it, i made use of wise.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (1698) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: isangjohnson, medulla01(m), Debroslink, dannybrasky(m), obinna37(m), princely009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.