Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (84549 Views)

A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri / Twitter User,brianna Amor Shares Off Her Body After Platsic Surgery / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by kunleham(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2017
se bi u dey do show man, show us ur chest let's na. Yeye dey smell
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
achieverme:

Being left handed is physiological. There is no diversity in sexuality. It's between man and woman. What makes you a man is testosterone and it never changes. What makes you a woman is estrogen and it never changes. So shut your mouth, you agent of the devil.
it's physiological but following ignorant argument like urs it should be abnormal. Whether u cry foul from today till tomorrow it doesn't change the fact that there's diversity in nature. Lmao for ur left mind you thought u made sense with ur estrogen and testosterone rants. Get an education and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by davidif: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
enomakos:
why shall them adpot? they need to be stop for adopting kids

Well that could be termed discriminatory which is illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by davidif: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
factwriter:

Oh really?

Then shame on them! Having someone else affording them the opportunity and joy of parenting (a child).

Shame on them.
True gays and lesbians should live a CHILDLESS life since they abhor the Biblical process of existentialism.

Thoughtless ideology. Direction less movements. Rebels without cause.

Well that's there rules.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Itztotea(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
GOOOGLE504:
welcome to nairaland

thanks my brother. pleased to be here
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by TrapSoul(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Go girls!!! kiss Haters can go to hell tongue

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
any gay or lesbo that adopt kids are fake, they are frauds it just shows how limited their choices are in procreation.
I don't believe they are true gays or lesbos to start with because true homos dont adopt kids by straight couples. or maybe they are the LGBCCCTFRTHPPQ LOL type of lesbians.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by felaismyhero(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
achieverme:

Thank God that you know there is a Creator. And thank God you agree that the Creator is the determiner of what is normal and what is not. That creator you mentioned actually destroyed an entire city because of homosexuality. Have you heard of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah before? Dirty gay!
funny u,am not gay,but i believe in freedom.i dont know the creator,u quote stories from the bible,i assume ur creator is jehova,well jehova is just one option out of many:allah,brahma,jehova,etc,i dont know which to pick,so i could follow his way of things.for now,i follow reasoning,unlike ......, you know d rest
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
masonkz:

Gay men can also donate sperm for their lesbian sisters. No? undecided
why would a gay man do that, stop contradicting yourself, A guy that doesn't love women?
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
feelgoodInc:

why would a gay man do that, stop contradicting yourself, A guy that doesn't love women?

Gay men love women. They just aren't sexually attracted to them. I'm gay, and I can donate my sperm if a lesbian lady wants some. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by walybouy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
THESE DEVELOPERS AND LESBIANISM.....just like bread and butter grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by felaismyhero(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
u guys just mentioning children,children,children,like as if a person cant live without children.the first thing that brings humans together in dis era is emotional closeness,we are past the era where people marry just to have kids.gays and lesbos adopting is just to have a feel of parenthood,not like they must have,like an enunch having a gal touch him.think guys
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
felaismyhero:
u guys just mentioning children,children,children,like as if a person cant live without children.the first thing that brings humans together in dis era is emotional closeness,we are past the era where people marry just to have kids.gays and lesbos adopting is just to have a feel of parenthood,not like they must have,like an enunch having a gal touch him.think guys
you see what's happening in Europe right,
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Look at these beautiful girls.. So no joystick can reset their brains to factory settings?

shocked shocked :oLWKMD

slawomir:
Imagine beautiful girls like this
Especially that black ebony.
I blame the guys when dey their area
Try this for Benin City make boyz use long dickk format, update and upgrade their brain. Na them go dey beg for more.

Anyway na them sabi. After all every individual has a right to their sexual orientation
But sincerely speaking this one weak me oh
Shift make I faint

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked LWKMD sotey l no fit talk
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by felaismyhero(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you see what's happening in Europe right,
where there is knowledge,there is bound to be freedom.thats all i see in europe
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Tedassie(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Look at these beautiful girls.. So no joystick can reset their brains to factory settings?
do they regard joystick as anything¿
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by achieverme(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
felaismyhero:
funny u,am not gay,but i believe in freedom.i dont know the creator,u quote stories from the bible,i assume ur creator is jehova,well jehova is just one option out of many:allah,brahma,jehova,etc,i dont know which to pick,so i could follow his way of things.for now,i follow reasoning,unlike ......, you know d rest

You don't believe in God, yet you refer to the Creator as the sole determiner. You sound confused
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by achieverme(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
it's physiological but following ignorant argument like urs it should be abnormal. Whether u cry foul from today till tomorrow it doesn't change the fact that there's diversity in nature. Lmao for ur left mind you thought u made sense with ur estrogen and testosterone rants. Get an education and stop hating.

There is no normal diversity in sexuality. Any diversity in sexuality is abnormality
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Collyno82(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
it's "know" not "no". And being happy is the ultimate goal of human existence. If u want to be sad and miserable, others want to be happy no matter how hard life becomes, so let them be!
is the ultimate goal according to ur proposition but not the only goal. it is imperative at dis juncture to state DAT wen ur pursuit for happiness distort other aspect of life, DAT happiness in itself is a misnomer.
warning: Do not because wine gives u happiness becomes a drunkard
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
felaismyhero:
where there is knowledge,there is bound to be freedom.thats all i see in europe

there's bound to be immigrants taking it from you. you didn't see that one
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by crunchyg: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
The way it has been resetting your own since
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by chubinwa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
chaii. and d mother will b expecting a grandchild from her
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
achieverme:

There is no normal diversity in sexuality. Any diversity in sexuality is abnormality
bloooow job and giving head is a diversity, does that make it abnormal?
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
masonkz:

Ignorance is bliss. Keep displaying it.
lolz you listen to Kendrick Lamar he has a song that has that title
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by achieverme(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
bloooow job and giving head is a diversity, does that make it abnormal?

And are they normal? Penis is made for vagina and vice versa; it is never made for mouth. Stop being a blind idiot Mr.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
felaismyhero:

Thank you for your enlightened comment.

People here think children are nothing but a badge of honor handed out for "proper" sexual conduct. They're neglecting the fact that many children desperately need homes. Are such children better off on the streets, where they face consistent abuse, than in a home provided by a loving gay couple? Single people also adopt children, why should gay couples be precluded?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zico5:
Ok, wetin we no go hear from Biafra. That region will be very interesting soon.
dis guy is an idiot ooohhh....did dey say dat she is leaving in buafra...
u did not even read d post and u quickly went on to type ur stupidity...
go nd get a life
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Zico5(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
ytkid:
dis guy is an idiot ooohhh....did dey say dat she is leaving in buafra...
u did not even read d post and u quickly went on to type ur stupidity...
go nd get a life
U are the senseless one, so onuoha look like Afonja or Hausa to u. U lack common sense and home training. Evans brother
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zico5:

U are the senseless one, so onuoha look like Afonja or Hausa to u. U lack common sense and home training. Evans brother
oga read dat post and tell me where she is based...it seems dat ur parents wasted money for ur schooling
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ferisidowu:

lolz you listen to Kendrick Lamar he has a song that has that title

Yup. From his "Overly Dedicated" album.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.