Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (84551 Views)

A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri / Twitter User,brianna Amor Shares Off Her Body After Platsic Surgery / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by breakeven: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Which kind of nonsense is this? Now who is the man and who is the woman? undecided
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Daboomb: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
masonkz:
LOVELY COUPLE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

This would be me and my bf someday cool cool cool

ShutUp there!

Gay b@stard!
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Jaybeee(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2017
slawomir:
Imagine beautiful girls like this
Especially that black ebony.
I blame the guys when dey their area
Try this for Benin City make boyz use long dickk format, update and upgrade their brain. Na them go dey beg for more.

Anyway na them sabi. After all every individual has a right to their sexual orientation
But sincerely speaking this one weak me oh
Shift make I faint
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by tombreezy: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2017
It should be Brian and Nneka,not this shit anyways more DILDOS to their PC
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by feelgoodInc: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2017
there are so many eggs but only one was fertilized to get you, and you are about to throw that away by not getting your own kids.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2017
julietkcee:
cheesy wow they r soooo cute.. Esp the tomboy(hawt).. kiss wish u guys luck.. wink

A les spotted.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Luvdk(f): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2017
Wetin concern you
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by achieverme(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
stop hating. Dont compare human sexuality to armed robbery. That's shallow

Human sexuality is between male and female. Any man that has desire for a man is abnormal, same for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by hayotundeh: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2017
She looks like Jukebox in Power series
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by bookorlah(f): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Endtime wedding
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Meritocracy: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Also don't forget to announce when your lesbian partner put to bed

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by riczy(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
As long as it makes them happy.
is happiness d ultimate good for mankind, happiness my foot,Obeying Gods law is pry!
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by thenny312(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2017
goodnews777:

Witches are after u
grin sense is behind you
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Collyno82(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
so if sleeping with ur mother makes u happy ,,,,,no problem abi get sense I beg u
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Goldfaze1: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesus should just come and take his people home, I now understand what the scripture means when it said if the days is not shortened even the righteous will be perverted.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by bolrew: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Oya now
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Ezigboune:
Ogbasarom......
My Dear, ogbasarom oh. Onye na way ya.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Primebuilders(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2017
jeff1993:
I don't gave any Problems with Lesbians or gays,!!!

But they should stop adopting children that are from the product of MAN and WOMAN !!!! .... Since they decide to b wiser than nature that equipped each individual with a DICK or a PVSSY!!!!!

Neither should use sperm from man to fertilize their ovaries

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Revolva(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
baaaasstaards
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by pagorino(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
undecidedsango thunder fall on u
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by robosky02(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2017
its FOOLOSHLY FOLISHNESS for a woman to for another woman

nothing satisfy a woman like a good cassava

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Cute couple........................I wish them marital bliss.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by papae1(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Look at these beautiful girls.. So no joystick can reset their brains to factory settings?

My Almighty joystick will do wonders if given the chance.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by felaismyhero(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
jeff1993:
I don't gave any Problems with Lesbians or gays,!!!

But they should stop adopting children that are from the product of MAN and WOMAN !!!! .... Since they decide to b wiser than nature that equipped each individual with a DICK or a PVSSY!!!!!
i have no problem wit lesbian or gays.y cant they adopt children not needed by dere parents,they mite even make parents.
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by michaelwilli(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
I hope you know killing people makes some happy also.
Use ya head
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
michaelwilli:

I hope you know killing people makes some happy also.
Use ya head
see ur ignorant head. Is killing and human sexuality the same?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2017
Collyno82:
so if sleeping with ur mother makes u happy ,,,,,no problem abi get sense I beg u
silly analogy devoid of sense. Receive brain!

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2017
riczy:
is happiness d ultimate good for mankind, happiness my foot,Obeying Gods law is pry!
The same God that seats and look as children get abused, molested, killed, die of hunger, die of terminal diseases?
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by Akshow: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2017
achieverme:

Human sexuality is between male and female. Any man that has desire for a man is abnormal, same for a woman.
What is abnormal to u can be normal to others you know.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by michaelwilli(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Akshow:
see ur ignorant head. Is killing and human sexuality the same?
Ewure, you said as long as it makes them happy. Come lemme Bleep ur nostrils, it makes me happy
Re: Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August by sweetilicious(f): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Raydos:
I am wrote this letter with haters and told your that i am leave your
school for good enough. The why of leave it is becoz at your school
the teachers are beat us very harmful

Somtimes one day of upon a time they beated me everywere, I wanted to cried but my friends telled me a man is not
cry. I was silent but vibrating inside, becoz i was swollen everywere!

YOURS FAIRTHFOOL
Isiaka omo baba onipanu
You are not serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.