Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy (7068 Views)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mcbrooklyn do something about it. angry

Lefulefu get me tissue paper. angry

Oyindidi leave my boyfriends for me. angry
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Safiaa(f): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Its called discharge you fool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Ever8054: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
report the mater to your pastor

2 Likes

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by ikp120(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
No be sperm, abi na semen, dey come out of your dick so? Abi you don remove your dick and replace am with pussy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Safiaa:

You stupid bus conductor father is the epileptic fool here!

11 Likes

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MrDandy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Olosho thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikp120:
No be sperm, abi na semen, dey come out of your dick so? Abi you don remove your dick and replace am with pussy?

Stop whining, you worthless nincompoop!

2 Likes

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Laff no go kee pesin die for dis place.grin grin @op,go see a gynecologist if you're worried.

2 Likes

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by McBrooklyn(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
MzErica:
Mcbroo.klyn do something about it. angry

Lef.ulefu get me tissue paper. angry

Oyi.ndidi leave my boyfriends for me. angry

Ogbeni, seriously what's up with you and my sobriquet na?? undecided
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by austyn0(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikp120:
gringringringringrin ...
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by ikp120(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Stop whining, you worthless nincompoop!

Imagine a guy like you with dick dangling between his legs posing as a female to dupe people, and calling another person a worthless nincompoop. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I don't really blame you. I blame the person who gave you dick to suck instead of allowing that good woman to breastfeed you. Now you've grown and all you want is to suck dicks.

Bros, it's like you can't find anymore dicks to suck offline. Na electronic dicks (e-dicks) you wan suck now? LMAO grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by austyn0(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:
Ma, I think it's vomiting.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by austyn0(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:
Imagine a guy like you with dick dangling between his legs posing as a female to dupe people, and calling another person a worthless nincompoop. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

I don't really blame you. I blame the person who gave you dick to suck instead of allowing that good woman to breastfeed you. Now you've grown and all you want is to suck dicks.

Bros, it's like you can't find anymore dicks to suck offline. Na electronic dicks (e-dicks) you wan suck now? LMAO grin grin grin grin LWKMD grin grin grin
My guy abeg iyaf do, grin... Ah geh bass, ah no wan wake neighbours with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by April4th(m): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2017
You've got infection. It's called vagina yeast.

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Sambusiness(m): 2:59am On Jul 07, 2017
April4th:
You've got infection. It's called vagina yeast.
Exactly and you better act fast

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MurphyTheory99(m): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2017
A grown woman does not know vagina yeast?

Instead of using ur tining data to ask the question on nairaland why not go to google and see for yourself what solution you can get for that stinking kitten of urs.

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 4:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Safiaa:

Babe, calm down naa. grin grin
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:

So you mean sey Na local yahoo him dey do? grin grin grin

So you mean person go send money to a babe wey him never see for inside same 9ja? grin

Na wah oo, mumu still plenty be that o!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by femi4: 6:13am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

you ve got yeast
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Amarabae(f): 6:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Going through your topics here, are you really a woman?

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by herlarho(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Itz like u are having STDs.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by stGabrielo(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2017
:Ppinshur or adon... tongue
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by ayinde2ade(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
angry U mean as old as u are u don't av sense,can't u just say it in a more mature way instead of this.....u stil went calling one ur house maid and the other a boyfriend snatcher
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Is it itchy, doe it look like cheese or milk curds, does it smell bad
MzErica:

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Oyindidi(f): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:
Mcbroo.klyn do something about it. angry

Lefu.lefu get me tissue paper. angry

Oyin..didi leave my boyfriends for me. angry
Remove my name from this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2017
That's ur sense leaving you Troll,swallow it back.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
When you think you've seen it all
Pesin go carry another one come
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by godwinoc(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2017
All these Shemales sef....

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by NairalandCS(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2017
ikp120:

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Leriebloom(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
My dear,you have hiv/aids.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
picture or i dont belive it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Slay Queen / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / Curvy Lady Beats Up Her Man In A Public Restaurant,got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.