Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy (7074 Views)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Safiaa:
Its called discharge you fool.
Since I really enjoy your topics, let me share one secret with you. Always go through profiles before you reply or post on a thread. Thank me later.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Going through your topics here, are you really a woman?

Look at your ugly hand. Looking like roasted plantain.

When Im talking dirty roach like you don't even breathe talk less of having an opinion!

Fvckoff!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
ayinde2ade:
angry U mean as old as u are u don't av sense,can't u just say it in a more mature way instead of this.....u stil went calling one ur house maid and the other a boyfriend snatcher

It's like brain is paining this idiot. Did I force you to comment on my thread?

Bastard!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Is it itchy, doe it look like cheese or milk curds, does it smell bad

Yes! angry
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Get some nystatin vaginal tablets and insert there once daily for 2 weeks and please stop making threads like this and insulting people, it's not nice
MzErica:

Yes! angry
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Amarabae(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

Look at your ugly hand. Looking like roasted plantain.

When Im talking dirty roach like you don't even breathe talk less of having an opinion!

Fvckoff!
ok, thanks,God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Get some nystatin vaginal tablets and insert there once daily for 2 weeks and please stop making threads like this and insulting people, it's not nice

Where can I get the drug my dear. My pussy is really itchy.

Those fools insulted me first.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Nearest pharmacist, you can just ignore the people
MzErica:

Where can I get the drug my dear. My pussy is really itchy.

Those fools insulted me first.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Nearest pharmacist, you can just ignore the people

OK. Thank you.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by ayinde2ade(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

It's like brain is paining this idiot. Did I force you to comment on my thread?

Bastard!
it's like your village people are mad over your destiny
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Is it itchy, doe it look like cheese or milk curds, does it smell bad

1 Like

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2017
ayinde2ade:
it's like your village people are mad over your destiny

Tell your serial rapist father that! You miserable douchebag!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=CreamyMoltenLar post=58212409][/quote]

Stop being a useless disgraced _fvctard!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

You stupid bus conductor father is the epileptic fool here!
u still havent changed grin.these ur insults ehn

Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

So you mean sey Na local yahoo him dey do? grin grin grin

So you mean person go send money to a babe wey him never see for inside same 9ja? grin

Na wah oo, mumu still plenty be that o!
oga translator... Wetin consign you??
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danty37:

oga translator... Wetin consign you??

Wetin this gay clown dey talk? Slap go fall on you now. I quote you?
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

Wetin this gay clown dey talk? Slap go fall on you now. I quote you?
wetin this gay they dey him smelly mouth... Punch go fall on you now... Goat..
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danty37:

wetin this gay they dey him smelly mouth... Punch go fall on you now... Goat..

I can't even read what you wrote. Mumu fall on you there. Aboki

E be like sey Dem never slap you before.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by dcolumbus001: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
and Op is somboris shild oo... Smh
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

how can you read when you didn't go to school..
Madness fall on you...
E be like say them never do jungle justice for you before... Your time is getting nearer... Goat..
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danty37:

how can you read when you didn't go to school..
Madness fall on you...
E be like say them never do jungle justice for you before... Your time is getting nearer... Goat..

Mumu, your first line didn't make any grammatical sense in pidgin or English. You dey mad ni? You go school reach me?

Hoodlum! I'm sure you live in a slum that's why you dey talk of jungle justice. You will soon be found out like your uncle Evans. Me too much for you ooo! Thunder fall on you there anuman
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

Mumu, your first line didn't make any grammatical sense in pidgin or English. You dey mad ni? You go school reach me?

Hoodlum! I'm sure you live in a slum that's why you dey talk of jungle justice. You will soon be found out like your uncle Evans. Me too much for you ooo! Thunder fall on you there anuman
lightening fall on you..... Evu oshimi..
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
laribari:

Shame on your existence! You son of a road side worthless mechanic!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:
Mcbrooklyn do something about it. angry

Lefulefu get me tissue paper. angry

Oyindidi leave my boyfriends for me. angry
grin grin grin
d babe is high on roasted corn
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
ytkid:
grin grin grin
d babe is high on roasted corn

Dude, what's the color of your problem now?? I told you to edit my name out and you're still humping my mentions with more... angry
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Dude, what's the color of your problem now?? I told you to edit my name out and you're still humping my mentions with more... angry
sorry boss , it was an oversight... I didnt mean to.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by McBrooklyn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
ytkid:
sorry boss , it was an oversight... I didnt mean to.

Alright... No qualms... cool
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by ayinde2ade(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:

grin
MzErica:

confused bitch
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2017
MzErica:

Shame on your existence! You son of a road side worthless mechanic!

You just said trash. First off, I'm not on the road side as I'm well established by God's grace and not by mouth and secondly I'm not a mechanic. You moronic gay!

It's not just me, everyone is questioning you identity and you must have been naughty for that to come up. Yahoo yahoo nor be work, please find something to do.
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by MzErica(f): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
laribari:

You just said trash. First off, I'm not on the road side as I'm well established by God's grace and not by mouth and secondly I'm not a mechanic. You moronic gay!

It's not just me, everyone is questioning you identity and you must have been naughty for that to come up. Yahoo yahoo nor be work, please find something to do.

You epileptic bastardized imp!
Re: Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy by laribari(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
MzErica:

You epileptic bastardized imp!

im not epileptic which means you use words without reasoning and that makes you a retard grin grin grin

gay, you have been found out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! / One Word For This Slay Queen / Slay Queen At It Again (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.