Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695799 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by CockpitSense: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Joan011:
MIT is a sure bet for u , broaden your mind
Hmmm... for MIT to admit someone.. one has to be extraordinarily good.
But then again, nothing is impossible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tochium: 7:09am On Sep 25, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Are you applying to a non-thesis master's program?

Yes i am applying for my younger bro (non-thesis civil engineering master's program)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by abisolaarshow(f): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2017
New
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Tochium:

Yes i am applying for my younger bro (non-thesis civil engineering master's program)

Then it should be free. Make sure you are selecting the right faculty (office of advanced engineering education).

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by onihaxy: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Walspring:

Lets give all the thanks to God.

details sent. Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by mayowa94: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Teedawg:

approximately about 140,000 Naira
please guide me i want to go for my masters HND holder animal production technology
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tochium: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Then it should be free. Make sure you are selecting the right faculty (office of advanced engineering education).

Thank you and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by helpfulposts(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
lizzycreations:
Baba Walspring I'm in a little problem now, someone was just telling me about you, can you please drop your whatsapp??
Good morning,

Please reply my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakswealth(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning pals, please do we have MIT students here? if yes can we link up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello, I will let me check
helpfulposts:

Good morning,

Please reply my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Johnolukolade(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
abisolaarshow:
New
You're welcome. wink
abisolaarshow:
New
You're welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
wahala for international studies plenty ....person go use that money do better masters for naija with balance sef...visa fee,application fee,trancript fee, wes fee ,flight fee..... i just weak....school fees no follow oooh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aamstih: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yep

Damilare5882:
Anyone applying to Eastern Illinois University??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sanctus1:
wahala for international studies plenty ....person go use that money do better masters for naija with balance sef...visa fee,application fee,trancript fee, wes fee ,flight fee..... i just weak....school fees no follow oooh
masters or graduate studies abroad, is a sane, intellectual path to immigration. Besides, the global exposure, 21st century learning and networks are things that the Nigerian masters won't give you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Damilare5882:
So sad I haven't gotten anyone to help me proof read my SOP.... The ones that offered are not even replying their pms... I just feel so bad right now

why are you sad oooo ........ That life, you have to carry your cross jejely .

That been said , I rarely have time but if you can send me your SOP within 24 hours , I can review and give you comments this evening .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by helpfulposts(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
lizzycreations:
Hello, I will let me check
my email is aredea***i@gmail.com
t
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Yildiz: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please any one with an idea about UC San Diego PhD in ECE. I mean acceptance rate, funding and stuff
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
You think you will see ppl to read it for you? You wait tire, though you might b lucky.
Things to do: get diff samples online, choose the one that has good presentation to you, that will give you idea about what to write in each paragraph. Write yours, go and rest, come back after your head has boot, you will see new errors and you should have new ideas to fix in the write up. Write and leave again, you will see another errors, correct and fix in new ideas. The more you leave it and come back to it, the stronger your SOP write up. This should take 2-3days.
Finally check for grammars using online grammar checker(naijas have this weakness, even if you know how to blow vocabulary). Use four or five grammar checker, they check punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
Then here you go...... Submit!
Damilare5882:
So sad I haven't gotten anyone to help me proof read my SOP.... The ones that offered are not even replying their pms... I just feel so bad right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
aamstih:
Yep

thank God... Please I will send you a PM asap.. We need to talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
LagosismyHome:

why are you sad oooo ........ That life, you have to carry your cross jejely .

That been said , I rarely have time but if you can send me your SOP within 24 hours , I can review and give you comments this evening .
thanks for the review ma.. I really appreciate..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by darellone: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Gurus,

I currently hold a B1/B2 visa that will expire in June 2019 but wish to apply for F1 visa... MSc Info Tech in University of Houston.

Would you suggest that I travel and come back before i apply for the F1 visa.

Please note that I have been given an admission for Fall 2018..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by redmist(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello house, good morning . I am currently a student in USA on a f1 visa, I would be grateful if anyone could assist me on how I could apply for a UK visiting visa and the documents I would need to complete my application. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
redmist:
Hello house, good morning . I am currently a student in USA on a f1 visa, I would be grateful if anyone could assist me on how I could apply for a UK visiting visa and the documents I would need to complete my application. Thanks

hummm you want me to yab you cheesy ......Everything is on google na . Why you no check google

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/549692/Visitor_Supporting_Documents_Guide_-_English_version.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/usa-apply-for-a-uk-visa/apply-for-a-uk-visa-in-the-usa

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by isaacology(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
sokoto:
For those expecting there form i-20 pls do not wait until its sent from school just do a pick up,just tell the school that you will be sending a courier service to pick it up for you from your country , they will give you all the necessary details and address to pick up your I-20 form. Courier plus charges about 16,710 to do a pick up of 0.5kg documents. I-20.

Pls, Gurus in the house, is this necessary after 3weeks the school promise to send i-20 and yet to fulfil?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good evening house.
I would like to ask if a Marriage Certificate issued by a Local Government Registry is acceptable by Embassies for travelling purpose ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by toluene1234: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello guys.

Please anyone in msc information technology or computer science or who has idea assist with schools dat do not request tuition deposit to issue form I-20, with low tuition
Program: MSc information assurance and cyber security
Cgpa: 2.93 of 5.0
GRE: Still preparing

Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
freddywells81:
Good evening house.
I would like to ask if a Marriage Certificate issued by a Local Government Registry is acceptable by Embassies for travelling purpose ?

yes why not ...isnt it a valid licence. ? if it is then
That should be fine however depending on what exactly you need it for ? . doubt if you will be asked to show it anywhere

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amkc: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry guys I should have posted this earlier. If you are looking to chase engineering in masters in the US, university of Maryland is open till 29th of sept and to top it all they are waiving application fee for all engineering applicants.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Jrevelation(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Someone please help me
I have been waiting for my i20form from cleveland state university since 3week now and no news
Anyone on the same shoe let share experiences
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jrevelation:
Someone please help me
I have been waiting for my i20form from cleveland state university since 3week now and no news
Anyone on the same shoe let share experiences
What experience are you sharing? You should pick up your phone and call them if they don't reply emails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.