Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (696529 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Cuzbit1: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cuzbit1:
Hello everyone, thank you all for the good job and I do hope it continues in a better way as it has been,,,, I just wanted to ask if there's any scholarship available for schooling in Germany and what are the requirements for undergraduates studies in Germany,,, your swift response would be appreciated
Though I have my ND in chemical engineering alone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kekenation(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Your likely destination should be here https://www.nairaland.com/3941544/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/100
Cuzbit1:
Hello everyone, thank you all for the good job and I do hope it continues in a better way as it has been,,,, I just wanted to ask if there's any scholarship available for schooling in Germany and what are the requirements for undergraduates studies in Germany,,, your swift response would be appreciated

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Cuzbit1: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
@justwise

welldone guys
I just wanted to know if there is any hope in getting an undergraduate studies visa for someone with ND in chemical engineering
Your swift response would be appreciated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I will advice you check threads with regards schooling in Germany or Europe. This thread is solely for studies in the US. Thanks bro/ sis

Cuzbit1:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
I have responded to your mail bro. Kindly respond. Thanks.
Mayorboi:

Done.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
kannyt01:
Hi All, I want to evaluate my GPA via WES calculator to a 4.0 scale

A friend told me i will input only my final year 2nd semester results for evaluation.

Is that how it works?

pls advice.
cc: Lagosismyhome, Walspring et al.

Kind Regards
No that's not how it works, you will input all your results for the number of years you spent in school. So you might want to check with your intended school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Femmyy90: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Any uni colorado,denver applicants??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by CockpitSense: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Are you sure you have be following well.....because if Yes, na Twood you want to do this jamb search.. .. grin
I tire ooo grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cuzbit1:
@justwise

welldone guys
I just wanted to know if there is any hope in getting an undergraduate studies visa for someone with ND in chemical engineering
Your swift response would be appreciated

You need to get admission first before talking about visa, if any school gives you an admission with ND then the embassy will not refuse you a visa because of that.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecidedanybody applying to Auburn University here pls?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good evening. Please i am a silent reader. I studied electrical engineering and obtained (HND). I am searching for a cheap school where i can apply for transfer credit. Thanks as i wait
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by teatemi: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good day people, can any one confirm the available appointment date as of last Friday. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ozavis: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good evening house, please does anyone in or applying for Phoenix East Aviation (PEA) school Daytona Beach Florida? Please i need urgent answer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Joan011: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Osunguy:

pls guys, I'd really appreciate if u guys help me out with some info
yes, virtually all schools
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jangal(f): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hi, guys, I applied to a school for an undergraduate program, the school asked for either SAT, TOEFL or ACT but I did TOEFL. Got the admission, but the problem is will the embassy have any problem with me doing TOEFL and not SAT? I heard SAT matters. I got the memo after writing TOEFL.

Pls, share your views guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kindaguy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
jangal:
Hi, guys, I applied to a school for an undergraduate program, the school asked for either SAT, TOEFL or ACT but I did TOEFL. Got the admission, but the problem is will the embassy have any problem with me doing TOEFL and not SAT? I heard SAT matters. I got the memo after writing TOEFL.

SAT is mainly used if you want some form of scholarship or aid..... it will assist you in a great way
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tosinooo: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Have sent you a mail. Thanks
jerrypeacelinks:

Hello, I PMed you to ask you a few questions. Will you be kind enough to beep me? jerrypeacelinks@yahoo.com. Congrats bro/Sis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kannyt01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks so Very much Boss
what can you tell about University of Minnesota And University of Wisconsin Admission-wise?
femi312:
No that's not how it works, you will input all your results for the number of years you spent in school. So you might want to check with your intended school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hi all,

Please is there a school in the US that can admit someone with a second class lower degree below a 3.0 for masters in engineering, preferably engineering management or industrial engineering

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
sexybaby22:
Hi all,

Please is there a school in the US that can admit someone with a second class lower degree below a 3.0 for masters in engineering, preferably engineering management or industrial engineering
yes.. tier III schools have a 2.0/2.5 cut off
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

yes.. tier III schools have a 2.0/2.5 cut off

Please do you know of any?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
jangal:

. no probs at all you good to go
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Favouredjc:
Good evening Nairaland family. First post alert. I have followed for long but silently! Right now I really do need help ...is there anyone in Tulsa area that could be of help to us please? A sister needs to pick up an i20 from TCC North Eastern Campus. They insist on a local contact to pick up by hand. Please help a sister in need.
By hand? sadly I am not even close to that place. Your best bet is to go to linkedin and search for any Nigerian student in that school or schools in that city. Why not tell the school to send it to a local address? must it be picked by hand? That is crazy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
sexybaby22:

Please do you know of any?
Morgan State Uni.
Troy
SIU
Bowling green state uni
ETSU
...Those are the popular ones on the thread

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 12:05am On Oct 16, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Morgan State Uni. Troy SIU Bowling green state uni ETSU ...Those are the popular ones on the thread
. Troy university is cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2017
andrewba:

Afonjaboston come and see story o. Remember this ?

cheesy Bursted

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jaybiz007(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Dancingpotato:
undecidedanybody applying to Auburn University here pls?
cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dancingpotato(f): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2017
jaybiz007:
cool
really? Have you been giving admission? Or you are for fall 2018?

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.